Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,931 Views | 231629 Replies | Last: 14 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAg2017 said:

Curious about what platforms everyone uses for trading.

I'm using tastyworks for a taxable account and a roth IRA.

Attempting to learn some TA on TradingView but that is a work in progress.

To this point I would like to ask that everyone email the email provided information you feel fine sharing for consideration of fine tuning certain agenda topics.

Platform(s) used
Permissions authorized: i.e. options, straight/covered/naked, hours of access (3am-7pm?)
Account balance estimate being used for trading *Remember I began with $250, so no judging or sharing of any of this information
Home City/State
MROD92
In!!! Received my email in 92 seconds!!!!
Agswinning
Registered via ApplePay. Rect came in a few seconds.
Thanks!
mrad85
AG
I haven't received mine. I sent verification email and information requested
oldarmy1
AG
Ha! What is your email. K is gone but I will take care of it.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Sad I can't make it live. If you figure out a way to distribute the recorded event I will gladly pay.
Pro Tip:

Share your unique single-use pin code with someone you know who would appreciate it and then you will still have your unique single-use pin code for the recorded version yourself.

Start with the person right above this post.

Will do! I assume the codes go out later?
E
AG
chaca5151 said:

Dang wish I could join the seminar not in the family budget this month.

I'm unable to join the live event, so if I can figure out how to get the recorded version, you can have my live code.

When you make your first million, just get me a round of golf
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Sad I can't make it live. If you figure out a way to distribute the recorded event I will gladly pay.
Pro Tip:

Share your unique single-use pin code with someone you know who would appreciate it and then you will still have your unique single-use pin code for the recorded version yourself.

Start with the person right above this post.

Will do! I assume the codes go out later?
Codes go out 1 hour prior to Seminar
bmks270
AG
Does this have to be joined live, or will download be available?
Bird Poo
AG
Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer all of my positions from TD to Interactive Brokers, including current options held?
ProgN
When is the cutoff? I will have my son that day/evening and it's hard to pay attention with a 5yr old wrecking shop all over the house. I'm going to try and arrange to get a sitter or for somewhere he can go play during that time.
singer10
AG
Registered, email received and email sent back with requested info! Thanks OA1!
irish pete ag06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

Will this be beneficial if I'm just beginning in options?
Mr President Elect
AG
PearlJammin said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer all of my positions from TD to Interactive Brokers, including current options held?
Can't answer your question specifically, but when I opened my TD account and transferring stuff from RH, they advised that I not transfer options but rather just close out and transfer the money on those as they would be unavailable for a few days to do anything on either account.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

When is the cutoff? I will have my son that day/evening and it's hard to pay attention with a 5yr old wrecking shop all over the house. I'm going to try and arrange to get a sitter or for somewhere he can go play during that time.
I am capping it at 250. There is simply too much email I intend to do to make it work how I envision this working.

If you can't attend live you can view recorded version with a SEPERATE single-use pin code. That means someone can be given the live single-use pincode to attend in your reserved slot.
austinAG90
AG
Did your momma ever slap when you asked a stupid question either at the table or from the back seat of the car ?

Yes it will sign up
Aggie118
AG
CRTM from .29 to .37 AH. 580 million in volume.
oldarmy1
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

As you see looking back through recent day postings, by myself and others, options is a heavy area of focus.

I specifically rely on options when I do not have the left wall of the chart to use in entry/exit decisions, so with markets at new highs I am mostly options, save long term accumulation stocks.

Short answer - You betcha it will be!
trip98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

I am capping it at 250. There is simply too much email I intend to do to make it work how I envision this working.

If you can't attend live you can view recorded version with a SEPERATE single-use pin code. That means someone can be given the live single-use pincode to attend in your reserved slot.
Prog,
how about this?
I've signed up already. I watch live. Give you the recorded code. I see from your posts you are more advanced at this stuff than I am. In return for the recorded code, how about you offer to provide a little tutoring to me so I don't clog the boards/bug OA1 with follow up questions and MAYBE throw a little bone to an OA1 charity?

if that works for you send me an email at trip dot franty
at
sci-us
dot com

I know this is gonna be awesome as my receipt code ended in 98!!!!
austinAG90
AG
And if something comes up - Prog you can use mine for the recorded version
Bulldog73
AG
This is such a cool thing. I won't be able to do it this time, maybe I'll be in a position for it next time around.
Decay
AG
Us little guys can catch the reruns on OAFlix after he starts his financial empire and buys out Fubo
irish pete ag06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

As you see looking back through recent day postings, by myself and others, options is a heavy area of focus.

I specifically rely on options when I do not have the left wall of the chart to use in entry/exit decisions, so with markets at new highs I am mostly options, save long term accumulation stocks.

Short answer - You betcha it will be!

Gotcha! I signed up. I am a coach and I am not sure if I can attend live or not.
Cartographer
In!

But when will we get to the section on pork belly futures?
FbgTxAg
AG
I'm interested in how the Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice futures look after the freeze. Where the hell is Beeks?
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
khaos288
AG
Decay said:

Us little guys can catch the reruns on OAFlix after he starts his financial empire and buys out Fubo
Willing to quit my job right now to start working on iOS app. Who needs twitter when we can have custom push notes!
oldarmy1
AG
panduh bear said:

In!

But when will we get to the section on pork belly futures?
You know I was on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile? But you'll have to check with Eddie Murphy for those now days.
ProgN
Deal
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I signed up for a slot. There will be high odds I have a conflict that day. If I do, I will post here to give my code to someone interested with budget constraints.
BrokeAssAggie
FbgTxAg said:

I'm interested in how the Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice futures look after the freeze. Where the hell is Beeks?

ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I signed up for a slot. There will be high odds I have a conflict that day. If I do, I will post here to give my code to someone interested with budget constraints.
If you think your daughter is a old enough and she's getting into trading, she might find it interesting. Just a thought.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

Man I love that movie. Just the market parts, not the two dudes dressed up like glee club boys singing.
FJ43
khaos288 said:

Decay said:

Willing to quit my job right now to start working on iOS app. Who needs twitter when we can have custom push notes!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BrokeAssAggie
It really is a great movie. one of my all time favorites. When movies were good and comedy was just comedy. Didn't have to worry about SJW.
First Page Last Page
Page 2765 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.