Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,026,531 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My first buy was at 5.96, then 4.93, then 5.06. Small position, large position, large position
KT 90
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

$AXXA is a high potential accumulation play also. Its literally less than .02 but its got serious revenues that are not reflected in the pps and its getting into blockchain now as well. As with any of the penny/OTCs I post it may not be tomorrow, may not even be next month, but at some point I do think it'll run. Until then, I just accumulate.

Looks like this one has already taken off today.

Cloud
come aboard
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

$XL moving a bit.
Yeah, I've added some shares and 1/15 $25s because they are cheap. They present tomorrow at some EV show.
Where the heck is it going?
Are you asking for a PT?
No I am looking at $27.15 for M-T retracement mark against the high of $$36.09. Has a number of resistance levels to be a little bumpy along the way. Just volume shot up for 10 minutes straight.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

tramaro1
AG
tramaro1 said:

Bought back my weekly WWR $5 cc on the cheap, I want to keep them and it keeps hanging around $5 I do not want to get called out. Feel like it is a trap on both side lol

Glad I did this so far, she is starting to move
oldarmy1
AG
Yes

I also sold feb $22.50 naked puts
rtpAggie
anyone else on $XPEV from Stewie?

he said wait 4 weeks for it to go and it went way ahead of schedule. wonder if that changes the PT
mrad85
AG
Cloud said:

come aboard
Oh my bags have been packed and loaded. I'm sitting on a poo load of shares and quite a few options as well.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

$XL moving a bit.
Yeah, I've added some shares and 1/15 $25s because they are cheap. They present tomorrow at some EV show.
Where the heck is it going?
Are you asking for a PT?
No I am looking at $27.15 for M-T retracement mark against the high of $$36.09. Has a number of resistance levels to be a little bumpy along the way. Just volume shot up for 10 minutes straight.
Hence, why I purchased in the 20-21 range and targeted the 25s. They were printing at .18 and .20 a half hour ago. Just had a double on them and I went net free in less than 15 minutes.

I do believe it will pop tomorrow much like the other EVs that have been doing presos and investor days this week.
gougler08
AG
Danwell Home said:

Goal post on JUPW?

Good find, I'm going to keep an eye on this to see if it will fall below $5
Andy07
AG
$CCIV

Anyone looking at this one? rumored to be the SPAC for Lucid - https://www.lucidmotors.com/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-11/lucid-motors-said-to-be-in-talks-to-list-via-michael-klein-spac

BearkatRunner88
AG
F 1/15 $10C coming back to life wow
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Yes

Do you have an exit target for those SKLZ 2/19 $30c?
FJ43
$CIDM making another run at $0.90
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Ranger222
AG
For you penny stock sickos that want a cheap trade....look at SYN. +30% today and I think going to get back to 1.12 for a quick trade. Just a trade -- know nothing about this company LT
jbeck3487
AG
ACRX with almost 28M shares traded today. Could be a goal post trade except the left up right price action was higher.
Aggies1322
AG
Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yes

Do you have an exit target for those SKLZ 2/19 $30c?

Nm i see on Twitter you said $4..
jbeck3487
AG
WTI may be one to watch if is takes out 2.75
YNWA_AG
AG

Tease me
Bird Poo
AG
I could never get TOS to roll my options out further. So I'm stuck with the 1/15's. Probably user error.
jbeck3487
AG
$HLF - potential Darvis box play? It had a break out to 54.40 then completed a model T move back inside the box.
rtpAggie
what is the option play here for Feb that everyone has?
Decay
AG
People talking about ZHUF a few weeks back, thanks! Took little bit to buy low and sell high but I got out with 36% profits today.

Playing small ball, but I'm grinding out hits.
rtpAggie
PearlJammin said:

I could never get TOS to roll my options out further. So I'm stuck with the 1/15's. Probably user error.
just buy the february ones too. I dont think it has moved since everyone bought it.
FJ43
Haven't heard much $QD chatter and came up on my volume scanner. At $1.89 right now.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Break that 200 ema, $QD! I'm hoping to go net free on these in time to pump that money into COTY before it takes flight.
YNWA_AG
AG
Just went positive today for the first time since I bought it and averaged down
Ags2013
AG
Fubo 34
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

Haven't heard much $QD chatter and came up on my volume scanner. At $1.89 right now.

I've been watching it today while playing Frankie Valli songs.
Agswinning
YNWA_AG said:

Just went positive today for the first time since I bought it and averaged down

9 more cents for me to break even lol
McInnis 03
AG
FUBO may come and try to do battle with the 20 day SMA tomorrow. If it can win that battle....could be fun to watch the shorts again.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Bird Poo
AG
I know that WWR has been spiking towards the end of the day every day all week, but it's good when you finally get in at $5
HoustonAg2014
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FUBO may come and try to do battle with the 20 day SMA tomorrow. If it can win that battle....could be fun to watch the shorts again.
Where is the 20 day on this?
McInnis 03
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

McInnis 03 said:

Where is the 20 day on this?
Around 35.05
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
0708aggie
AG
HOLY MOLY. FUBO
First Page Last Page
Page 2759 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.