Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,928 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Talon2DSO
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AMZN is back to the bottom of the rising wedge that it's been tracing since Sept...........worth eyeballing.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Engine10
AG
AgCPA95 said:

Engine10 said:

$UBER trying to make another trench run at the death star $55
Rejected like Mutombo at the rim. SMH

Didn't go in! Just impacted on the surface!
McInnis 03
AG
TWTR

$1.2MM on the 49P for 3/19.

Not sure if it's a wiseguy put seller or a buyer.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Fireman
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Bitcoin is chapping my a$s today.
Healthy correction - don't let them shake you out of your coins.

I look forward to the day that we start referring to BTC as Satoshi's, because at $1 million per BTC it doesn't really make since to call it bitcoin anymore, because most folks will actually only have a fraction of a bitcoin, meaning satoshi is the more accurate terminology.
oldarmy1
AG
NAKD moving
Touchless
AG
For those of us that haven't been able to go net free on ONTX, do you suggest selling now and then likely being able to rebuy at the .445 range?
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

TWTR

$1.2MM on the 49P for 3/19.

Not sure if it's a wiseguy put seller or a buyer.
I'm glad my buy order went through.
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA down, TSLA down.

B&I Key:
HoustonAg2014
AG
If you had to pick one for a trade would you buy FUBO or MGNI? Time frame 3-6 months.
trip98
AG
cptthunder said:

McInnis 03 said:

BayAg_14 said:

Anybody playing Academy (ASO)? It has been on an absolute tear lately.
Long since 15.94
Same here, got yah beat by $0.42 though haha
With the timing of the stimulus checks coming down the line it could be strong for the Q1 numbers if the money gets spent anything like it did last time
A friend works in the retail buying department and said there was noticeable increase in sells during off peak times coinciding with when the first round of checks hit last year
$ASO
okay I came to the board this afternoon specifically to ask about ASO so glad you guys brought it up. Unfortunately I didn't get in as early as you all did. If I'm learning correctly from OA1 this would relate to his recent lesson on learning from the left side. By that I mean, ASO just launched in October so not much on the left side to help analyze position.
But here's my situation. Followed thread since September (late unfortunately) and learned. Didn't try first options/buys until October. Made money already thanks to OA1 and contributed to Honduras efforts. I'm still building equity as he would say. Been following ASO for a while on my own and dipped my toe in just buying (1) $20 Call for 1/15 as this is my first attempt at something outside of the board recommendations.

I'm trying to decide wether to exercise or just sell my call for a little profit.

I'm primarily a buy and hold. Only doing some options plays along with you guys on a VERY small portion of my portfolio. I do believe in ASO over the long run so I'm leaning towards exercising but not sure if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly. Any advice is appreciated.
cmk10
AG
Can yall stop wishing for ONTX to drop... To the Moon only.
gougler08
AG
That Yolo TSLA put working out
ClutchCityAg
Don't worry guys I found what triggered the selling!!

Let it ride
Fairfield_Ag
AG
Are any of you adding energy stocks to your portfolio in early 2021? It sure seems like a sector ripe for 20-30% growth if you're looking to hold onto 12+ months. Specifically, XOM EPD, CVX and ET are all stocks I'm interested in. All 4 have good dividends (as of now). Thanks in advance.
trip98
AG
ENG and WWR are plays close to energy that are recommended on this thread. This is more trading though if you're looking for buy and hold that's going to be more on the other thread.

I did buy more RDSB and SLB back in April on the dip.
Fairfield_Ag
AG
Just discovering the "other" thread, thanks! LOL
Touchless
AG
SYY hit upper resistance level today. If it can push through the $78.8 range, it has room to run to $81+.
oldarmy1
AG
I wouldn't know since it didn't immediately drop to or beyond the new offer share price. That makes me think there are plenty of buyers and a continuation of trend developing happens.
FJ43
Just read a news flash that the FBI is warning of armed protests in all 50 state capitals ahead of Biden inauguration. May have something to do with the market today but may I suspect a bit of these headlines are already factored in.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
BotTFTslaDIP

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Bulls better get serious and push this out of a hanging man pattern, waiting for confirmation. It's too close for my comfort. $377 would ignite sellers and shorts.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BotTFTslaDIP
Turned it into some net free February spreads. Now, will be watching 803 area tomorrow for a possible long position on a 5day avg bounce.....

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bulls better get serious and push this out of a hanging man pattern, waiting for confirmation. It's too close for my comfort. $377 would ignite sellers and shorts.
more selling to come IMO.
leoj
AG
Took some profits today and raised cash. Double checked my positions and when I would cut bait, already have a small spy hedge on and ready to increase. Appreciate you and OA calling out levels and specific hedges.
ProgN
Walmart to create fintech start-up with investment firm behind Robinhood

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/walmart-to-create-fintech-start-up-with-investment-firm-behind-robinhood.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
McInnis 03
AG
So NIO announced a dilution but I think the math adds up to about an $.80 per share dilution, and the stock is down $2 on the news......BTFD?

B&I Key:
YNWA_AG
AG
Citi downgrade as well
Ags2013
AG
Rough Monday for me (red across the board). Hopefully it picks up tomorrow.
McInnis 03
AG
Ahhh, missed that one!

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Fairfield_Ag said:

Are any of you adding energy stocks to your portfolio in early 2021? It sure seems like a sector ripe for 20-30% growth if you're looking to hold onto 12+ months. Specifically, XOM EPD, CVX and ET are all stocks I'm interested in. All 4 have good dividends (as of now). Thanks in advance.

I keep watching tpl climb after surpassing its previous highs, and regretting not getting back in
George checked back in a week or so ago, didn't he?
Barty Dont Hedge
I went to primarily cash today with the exception of a couple long shares. I am planning on only day trading between now and inauguration / EOM. Too much uncertainty for me right now but I will be looking to buy dips and sell rips.
E
AG
McInnis 03 said:

So NIO announced a dilution but I think the math adds up to about an $.80 per share dilution, and the stock is down $2 on the news......BTFD?

Almost every time NIO has dipped the passed 4-5 months I have bought calls out 2-3 weeks and been a very happy camper
YNWA_AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
YNWA_AG said:

I was just coming here to post that! LOL

Elon tweets "use Signal" and people think it's $SIGL the company and not Signal the private messenger app.

SIGL goes from like $.70 to $70 in a couple days on this. Shorts dyin.

B&I Key:
cjo03
AG
That made me chuckle.

Didn't something similar happen with ZM vs ZOM? Wish I could predict other typos..
First Page Last Page
Page 2744 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.