Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,891 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
Aggie1391
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone see $SIGL today? Up 325% today because Elon tweeted to use Signal instead of Whatsapp. Except $SIGL is a totally different company
AgShaun00
AG
bought 200 of mara in my ira and sold 30 cc for 5.95 each. if it gets called, nice return in a month.
Rice and Fries
Bitcoin is chapping my a$s today.
ClutchCityAg
Prognightmare said:

Market selling gaining momentum, anyone see any news?

Just seen the Trump talk mentioned earlier by McInnis.. Looks like it is tentatively scheduled for 2:15pm Central?

Also saw some tweets from Cuomo about opening up NY...

Some twitter chatter about TWTR & FB as well..
Let it ride
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Make sure you put in your trade notes to watch precious metals for BTC signal. It lagged Gold/Silver stock selloffs by 2 days. How many thousands+ would people have saved if they had exited on the SLV signal?
McGibblets
AG
Anyone have ZOM thoughts? I've already sold off at a couple levels and have gone net free. Wondering if I should sell off a chunk of/when it hits $1.00, or just hold tight as this thing could very well continue to climb before launch
gougler08
AG
McGibblets said:

Anyone have ZOM thoughts? I've already sold off at a couple levels and have gone net free. Wondering if I should sell off a chunk of/when it hits $1.00, or just hold tight as this thing could very well continue to climb before launch
I'm going to start selling portions of my net free shares at $1 and climb for a while (hopefully)
tlepoC
AG
McGibblets said:

I've been having the same questions. I was way too heavy in ZOM and have sold 2/3rd at this point. I'm riding until I see a downward signal on the last 1/3rd.
texagbeliever
Market reacting to sanctions announced against Ukraine for 2020 election interference?
Decay
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Make sure you put in your trade notes to watch precious metals for BTC signal. It lagged Gold/Silver stock selloffs by 2 days. How many thousands+ would people have saved if they had exited on the SLV signal?
Good call. I tried to hide in another coin... I really should have gone to cash or a stablecoin!
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
For anyone who wants the evening Buy/Sell notification from ARK here's the link. It's free.

https://ark-funds.com/trade-notifications
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Also announced a stake in PSTI, go look what happened there. Cathie is King Midas.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
texagbeliever said:

Market reacting to sanctions announced against Ukraine for 2020 election interference?
Biden will lift them because Ukraine has the dirt on the Bidens.
cptthunder
XL
Looks like the $20.50 support is holding from last week stil
gougler08
AG
cptthunder said:

XL
Are people in XL just hoping for the next electric vehicle craze or is there more behind it?
gig em 02
McInnis 03 said:

For anyone who wants the evening Buy/Sell notification from ARK here's the link. It's free.

The more I see people looking at what ARK is buying and selling the better I feel about moving my retirement into ark funds
ClutchCityAg

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Idk the stock-related implications
Let it ride
Engine10
AG
$UBER trying to make another trench run at the death star $55
Bird Poo
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Idk the stock-related implications
From the comments - it appears PayPal took a 70% stake in GoPay. Is that a bad thing?

Now there are 1000s of patriots looking to close their paypal account. Buying opportunity?
oldarmy1
AG
Buying EEM Feb 19 $56 calls. Stopped continuation move today and plenty of time to see it move past $56 to get $1.25+ on these I'm seeing.

Note the volume
FJ43
Engine10 said:

Technical analysis of resistance levels is poppycock

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

Engine10 said:

Technical analysis of resistance levels is poppycock

VOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOO
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

New here, been trying to soak it all in like a sponge.

Any ideas for smaller stocks that I could hop in to build some capital to make bigger moves? I realize that this is what everyone is trying to figure out themselves haha! I've been looking at NAKD some since it appears to be something I could buy a large volume of at $.35 a share. Also am keeping an eye on ONTX, thinking about jumping in if it goes back down to $.50 or less.

TIA
If I were you, I'd sit tight and build up your cash and wait for ONTX to get back into the groups buy range. I'm not in it, but OA will let the board know when to re-enter it. JMO

Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ONTX) of Newtown, which is also focused on developing cancer therapies, has entered into a definitive agreement for a registered direct offering through which the company will sell 19.5 million shares of its common stock at a purchase price of 44.5 cents per share.
AgCPA95
AG
Engine10 said:

Rejected like Mutombo at the rim. SMH
Bird Poo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Buying EEM Feb 19 $56 calls. Stopped continuation move today and plenty of time to see it move past $56 to get $1.25+ on these I'm seeing.

Note the volume
In
ProgN
I'm aware of that. That's why I suggested he stay in cash and build up some more, so when it does come back into a buy range, he could accumulate more shares.
thirdcoast
AG

Is Elon going to send Burry some red short shorts?
Touchless
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

New here, been trying to soak it all in like a sponge.

Any ideas for smaller stocks that I could hop in to build some capital to make bigger moves? I realize that this is what everyone is trying to figure out themselves haha! I've been looking at NAKD some since it appears to be something I could buy a large volume of at $.35 a share. Also am keeping an eye on ONTX, thinking about jumping in if it goes back down to $.50 or less.

TIA
If I were you, I'd sit tight and build up your cash and wait for ONTX to get back into the groups buy range. I'm not in it, but OA will let the board know when to re-enter it. JMO

Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ONTX) of Newtown, which is also focused on developing cancer therapies, has entered into a definitive agreement for a registered direct offering through which the company will sell 19.5 million shares of its common stock at a purchase price of 44.5 cents per share.
Curious as to why the stock price hasn't dropped off a cliff to the 44.5 cents on this coming out.
cptthunder
gougler08 said:

cptthunder said:

XL
Are people in XL just hoping for the next electric vehicle craze or is there more behind it?
From my small amount of DD they have an existing clientele group and product line that makes since for business to convert their fleet vehicles to either hybrid or plug-in. My thinking is they will be able to grab more market share in the near term as other EV fleet companies are still working on getting production even figured out. Makes since for clients looking for a solution on the body frames/chasis they like an can adapt to their specific markets
Some more thoughts im still chewing on though
FJ43
gig em 02 said:

McInnis 03 said:

The more I see people looking at what ARK is buying and selling the better I feel about moving my retirement into ark funds
Please do today so she has more money to buy TAK before Friday.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I was sharing for the other guy but using your post bc you had the price point.
ProgN
Quote:

Bank of America Raised to Buy From Neutral by Citigroup

12:21 pm ET January 11, 2021
cisgenderedAggie
AgCPA95 said:

Engine10 said:

Rejected like Mutombo at the rim. SMH

ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 2743 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.