Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,901 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$CIDM wants to make another push. Hitting this $0.80 resistance.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

CharlieBrown17
AG
Don't know how seriously I take a FBI report that mentions the boogaloo planning to blow a building up to remove LEO snipers.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-fbi-warns-of-potential-boogaloo-violence-during-jan-17-rallies-170801569.html

And nothing against your brother, but the DoD at large knows absolutely nothing.
Bird Poo
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Engine10 said:

Maybe wanna get some hedges in place

My brother called me out of the blue yesterday to warn me to stock up and stuff. I talk to him like once a year. He has been in the Navy for the last 10 years. Think it has more to do with him watching videos and some rumors circulating around his unit. But figured I would atleast put my "responsible" hedges in this week.
My mother sent out a similar text to us kids. Then again, she's all into the Q stuff. Lawd.
oldarmy1
AG
Our Aggie girl found her Aggie Ring. Whoop! I am sending her and her friends on a celebratory meal party.
tamu2009
AG
You are good people in the best sense of the phrase
TheVarian
AG
Article was already suspended. Clicked on it and while reading they pulled it
McInnis 03
AG
PearlJammin said:

Mr President Elect said:

Engine10 said:

Maybe wanna get some hedges in place

My brother called me out of the blue yesterday to warn me to stock up and stuff. I talk to him like once a year. He has been in the Navy for the last 10 years. Think it has more to do with him watching videos and some rumors circulating around his unit. But figured I would atleast put my "responsible" hedges in this week.
My mother sent out a similar text to us kids. Then again, she's all into the Q stuff. Lawd.

THOUGHT YOU WERE BARTY
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
$CIDM volume
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
$UBER testing $55 again

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Power been out all morning because of the storm, and my phone was dead.

I'm BACK! Crazy to trade like old times over a phone.
gig em 02
ZOM, are you still on the million share accumulation march? Is this one where you go net free and hope the new product takes it to the moon?
MROD92
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Sweeps TSM jan29 135C
amazing...this one.
CharlieBrown17
AG
I can still see it, might be because I ended up with a yahoo uk link. Overseas for work right now.

Long short of it was that boog bois were supposedly doing recon on state police and planning how to blow buildings to stop snipers, what colored tape they needed on their backs to blend with LEO, and what federal buildings they would be breaking into to create their own firing positions.

Color me skeptical at best.
djmeen95
AG
FJ43 said:

$CIDM volume

Climbing....

FJ43
$MBIO having a nice day. - $4.36 ladies and gentlemen

Aggie118
AG
New here, been trying to soak it all in like a sponge.

Any ideas for smaller stocks that I could hop in to build some capital to make bigger moves? I realize that this is what everyone is trying to figure out themselves haha! I've been looking at NAKD some since it appears to be something I could buy a large volume of at $.35 a share. Also am keeping an eye on ONTX, thinking about jumping in if it goes back down to $.50 or less.

TIA
CW2011
AG
MBIO volume!
Ags2013
AG
Fireman said:

Ags2013 said:

Would ya'll consider buying back into MARA as it slopes downward with BTC taking a bath?
If Bitcoin continues to show strong support around $30K / $31K, I'm planning to opportunistically buy more $MARA, mostly using calls.
Got gun shy and it went back up quite a bit...
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
any idea why $PENN is running today?

NY online betting?
Ags2013
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

any idea why $PENN is running today?

NY online betting?

Yup thats my guess
ProgN
Aggie118 said:

Any ideas for smaller stocks that I could hop in to build some capital to make bigger moves? I realize that this is what everyone is trying to figure out themselves haha! I've been looking at NAKD some since it appears to be something I could buy a large volume of at $.35 a share. Also am keeping an eye on ONTX, thinking about jumping in if it goes back down to $.50 or less.

TIA
If I were you, I'd sit tight and build up your cash and wait for ONTX to get back into the groups buy range. I'm not in it, but OA will let the board know when to re-enter it. JMO
Aggie118
AG
Has he said what the groups buy range would be? Thanks!
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

TIA
If I were you, I'd sit tight and build up your cash and wait for ONTX to get back into the groups buy range. I'm not in it, but OA will let the board know when to re-enter it. JMO

Agree with Prog here. There are a few others such as $CIDM but are above an entry. Might also suggest to focus more on those with at good entry price level and not so much if you can get a large volume of them. Risk/Reward whether a $0.50 stock or $5.00 stock and position size are more important.

KT 90
AG
Aggie118 said:

TIA

you can also consider CIDM, PHUN, SNDL, WWR. Most on here got in at lower levels than where they are currently, but you can still get good value on these. You can search the past few weeks and find the original buy ranges recommended, and see if the current prices are in your current comfort range.

Aggie118
AG
FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

TIA

Agree with Prog here. There are a few others such as $CIDM but are above an entry. Might also suggest to focus more on those with at good entry price level and not so much if you can get a large volume of them. Risk/Reward whether a $0.50 stock or $5.00 stock and position size are more important.

Thanks for your advice too. Any good entry price stocks to get into now or should I just hold off and continue monitoring? Thanks!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

More $FB flow, 6/18 270c's. $21MM

With Trump talking today, I'm closing my FB calls as I don't like to have risk on when he's talking about something.......this much flow though, there has to be something cooking. I'll be on watch to BTFD.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Colt98
AG
Aggie118 said:

FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

TIA

Thanks for your advice too. Any good entry price stocks to get into now or should I just hold off and continue monitoring? Thanks!
Of all the MA's right now wwr would be what I would buy at the current levels. unless cidm either drops back into low .70's or breaks above .90
FJ43
FJ43 said:

$UBER testing $55 again
SOMEONE doesn't want $UBER to break $55. Multiple attempts over and over. Shorts get out of the way !!!

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

$UBER testing $55 again
SOMEONE doesn't want $UBER to break $55. Multiple attempts over and over. Shorts get out of the way !!!
I sold the $59 calls for this week while holding the $59 calls for late Jan.

B&I Key:
Bird Poo
AG
Aggie118 said:

FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

TIA

WWR <$5
ProgN
Market selling gaining momentum, anyone see any news?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Folks - your resident sometimes bear is advising you to add hedges.
gougler08
AG
PearlJammin said:

Aggie118 said:

FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie118 said:

TIA

WWR <$5

Agree, I'd target WWR. OA has a very good track record of hitting home runs with his mass accumulation plays and this one is still sitting in / close to the target but points
gougler08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Folks - your resident sometimes bear is advising you to add hedges.

March SPY 334 puts can be had for ~$4 right now...

Or look at the 315 March puts...open interest of almost 100k contracts right now and can be had for $2.44
First Page Last Page
Page 2742 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.