Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,174 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CIDM breaking out
Post removed:
by user
FJ43

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
UBER $59c for Jan21 now at $1.01
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

UBER $59c for Jan21 now at $1.01
You in Jan 21 or 29?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
PHUN coming back to flat. Confirmation of support and channel trend. You big babies!

BTW it bounced right off the 21 DMA
jja79
AG
E said:

Morning profit takers on NIO
I was late to this party. In at 46 and again at 50. Going to sit on it a while.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

PHUN coming back to flat. Confirmation of support and channel trend. You big babies!

BTW it bounced right off the 21 DMA

CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CIDM breaking out

I have in my notes to trim shares at 0.90. You think that is still a good target?
0708aggie
AG
Anyone take those 2/19 FB 265's?
FJ43
$CIDM - Almost 10M shares so far already.

McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, good risk/reward. TAK $19 calls for this Friday. Cathie at ARK has been buying TAK daily. If she buys it again today it'll pop again tonight, these are $.15 calls right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
Why does that show no open interest?
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

Why does that show no open interest?
Just became available today

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

oldarmy1 said:

CIDM breaking out

I have in my notes to trim shares at 0.90. You think that is still a good target?
You'd be selling into buys which I always like.
Fireman
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, good risk/reward. TAK $19 calls for this Friday. Cathie at ARK has been buying TAK daily. If she buys it again today it'll pop again tonight, these are $.15 calls right now.
I'm in. Looks like good timing.
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'll take that risk/reward on a few hundred since the chart is close to a breakout and volume just came in again.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

In in. Let it ride...

McInnis 03
AG
The volume hits on TAK makes me think that in my ARK email tonight is gonna show buys......

Y'all need to sign up for the free ARK buys email that comes out nightly. Cathie is the new oracle, when she touches it, it goes.

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
I guarantee 90% of the volume on those calls is us.
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

I guarantee 90% of the volume on those calls is us.
oops

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
I'm in for 100.
oldarmy1
AG
FUBO been consolidating and likely to make a breakout of this tight line. Look across options now for activity signaling best options
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FUBO been consolidating and likely to make a breakout of this tight line. Look across options now for activity signaling best options

Look at Feb 5, $35 calls. 400 popped off $2.35 to $2.70 and can enter below that right now.
GigEmRangers75455
$NAKD might be ready to break. Plus it's a cool ticker to have.
Philip J Fry
AG
ZOM
Ags2013
AG
Would ya'll consider buying back into MARA as it slopes downward with BTC taking a bath?
Post removed:
by user
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Look at Feb 5, $35 calls. 400 popped off $2.35 to $2.70 and can enter below that right now.
Boom, I'm in! been watching for this one. 35C now trading at 2.20 and change.

The other FU (FUTU), bought back cc's this morning dirt cheap and will look to sell on next rip. OA, you've taught many here to fish!
tailgatetimer10
AG
I closed out on all my COTY positions as i was on vacation for the last week. What is the current play on this? 2week out calls?
FJ43
tailgatetimer10 said:

I closed out on all my COTY positions as i was on vacation for the last week. What is the current play on this? 2week out calls?
I've been adding shares here in the $6.60s/70s. Will used as trade shares to bring down overall cost basis and/or sell covered calls with a rise back over $7.. If you are looking at options I would look at Feb $8c.

Brewmaster
AG
Ags2013 said:

Would ya'll consider buying back into MARA as it slopes downward with BTC taking a bath?
I'd watch for reversal and make your first adds soon. You could add half position here and watch for confirmation.

I'm about to do the same on GBTC. although MARA is more tempting honestly.
OutlawAG04
You still in the COTY 1/15s or did you roll out to 1/29 or later?
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies75455 said:

$NAKD might be ready to break. Plus it's a cool ticker to have.
Nom options so no NAKD Puts....or calls to "cover" NAKDness but I am buying with you on the volume and chart alone for risk.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

The volume hits on TAK makes me think that in my ARK email tonight is gonna show buys......

Y'all need to sign up for the free ARK buys email that comes out nightly. Cathie is the new oracle, when she touches it, it goes.
Which option on their site did you select?

First Page Last Page
Page 2740 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.