Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,020,018 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

MGNI SHORT REPORT.
Benzinga Squawk box is f'ing amazing.
Fireman
AG
$MARA I know I love you......
McKinney Ag69
AG
Fireman said:

$MARA I know I love you......
Don't jinx it!
backintexas2013
AG
MOS having a nice run.
ProgN
CVNA upgrade
FJ43
Fireman said:

FJ43 said:

$TSM I think I love you.....
Another OA winner. I'm up 60% and letting her run.
Taking a slightly different approach with this one given its rise. Trimming into strength at levels. Still strong but greed has killed me one too many times. Will keep a portion net free with so much time remaining.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
Touchless
AG
I sold 75% of TSM at the $4.50 target. Not sure how long to let the last 25% run. Thoughts?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
0708aggie said:

WTF is TWTR doing? Anyone bounce out of those 55.5 calls

I did yesterday.
Brewmaster
AG
ONTX offering... did any of you see me call it a few days ago? they almost always drop one first week of January.

You .50's guys got your wish! I bought near the dip, but I'm sure OA added a cool mil shares at the bottom!
McInnis 03
AG
So, OA......as your managing partner on this hedge fund.......I say we instead create a SPAC and use symbol WTF. Only because it's not taken yet.

Ok, glad you agree. Have a great day.
Cartographer
great call!

Also if my memory is correct these offering days like to drift down so you may get another crack lower.
The Pilot
AG
still waiting for more of a drop on ONTX
FJ43
#SHBM of the little $MVIS
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BearkatRunner88
AG
BREwmaster said:

ONTX offering... did any of you see me call it a few days ago? they almost always drop one first week of January.

You .50's guys got your wish! I bought near the dip, but I'm sure OA added a cool mil shares at the bottom!
If it is priced at 44 cents don't we expect it to get a little closer than that? Can anyone else chime in on why it might not? Probably a basic/no brainer question for most of you out there just trying to understand the logic.
oldarmy1
AG
If we hit SPY $380 I am entering my first March 19 $335 Put hedge. Gotta start somewhere even if it the bull leg continues.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
McInnis 03 said:

So, OA......as your managing partner on this hedge fund.......I say we instead create a SPAC and use symbol WTF. Only because it's not taken yet.

Please. I'll yell WTF every day it goes up or down!
BearkatRunner88
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MGNI SHORT REPORT.
I'm in the 1/15 25P and might go ITM. Any reason this doesn't keep getting destroyed?
FJ43
$BB at a resistance level. Break this and has a little room to back to $7.30ish

tramaro1
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

McInnis 03 said:

Please. I'll yell WTF every day it goes up or down!

A live look at me when OA opens his hedge fund
Chef Elko
AG
MGNI hit piece. So these short selling "analysts" either start with some sort of credibility or build it up just to get to the point when their opinions can move markets. They realize a bad report can influence a price swing greater than a good report. Because of this, they load up on puts and short the stock while throwing crap against the walls. Then after missing so many times they lose credibility but at that point it doesn't matter. They've made their money and they ride off into the sunset with a middle finger to everyone. Am I on the right track?
McInnis 03
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MGNI SHORT REPORT.
I'm in the 1/15 25P and might go ITM. Any reason this doesn't keep getting destroyed?
OMG I got out way too early.
backintexas2013
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BearkatRunner88 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MGNI SHORT REPORT.
OMG I got out way too early.

Me too
Aggie1391
Anyone still in the $TEN $11 calls OA mentioned a while ago? They're up to $1.85 today
backintexas2013
AG
BTC hitting $39,000
cptthunder
oldarmy1 said:

If we hit SPY $380 I am entering my first March 19 $335 Put hedge. Gotta start somewhere even if it the bull leg continues.
Is the $335 based on the 200 EMA for SPY?
59 South
AG
I checked in on NIO to see if I wanted to sell some covered calls and ended up down a technicals rabbit hole. I'm sitting on all mine here hoping it goes sideways for another week or so in the 50-55 or so range. Then I'm buying some 60 calls out a week or two. Cup and handle 3.0 potential??? Target would be 75 fast.

KT 90
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

BREwmaster said:

If it is priced at 44 cents don't we expect it to get a little closer than that? Can anyone else chime in on why it might not? Probably a basic/no brainer question for most of you out there just trying to understand the logic.

I am no expert either, but I believe you are correct in that I'd expect it to drop lower as well.
gigemJTH12
AG
too late to buy some $MVIS?
Baby Billy
AG
MGNI ooooooooof. Im buying at $20
Mister Cooper
AG
maroon19 said:

Took TSM calls off at $4.50 as specified. Didn't want to get greedy with these, might see if it drops any before 1/29 expiration to buy back in.
should've let these ride...
fightintxag13
AG
TSLA volume sell off when it hit $800.
cisgenderedAggie
ehrmantraut said:

MGNI ooooooooof. Im buying at $20

That 17.5 call gonna get bought back.
McInnis 03
AG
I didn't give them time work. I bought the 25p's at .80. Sold them at about 1.05

They're at 2+ now. OMG.
gougler08
AG
Anyone have a link to the MGNI hit piece?
First Page Last Page
Page 2703 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.