Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,779 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Not sure. I just know people were watching it for entry at or around the 30 area.

I think the idea could be good long term but this might not be the company that gets it right.
It's likely you'll see sub-30's.
If FUBO continues, 27.70+/- could be on deck today......nothing to slow it down between here and there.
Just sold today's 28p's for .60
Get's below $27 ($26.96 on my line) then could drop further.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Just scared the crap out of myself having an alert set for a $COTY price point. Sirens went off on this new platform and was like my fire alarm going off in the house. Had to get up and walk around a second given the speakers are 2 feet from me.

I'm too old so time to adjust that.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BrokeAssAggie
You still holding the bag on those calls like me?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Pignorant said:

Need a year long trade for 2021 (already in WWR).

Any suggestions?

Goco, dg, trvn, vale, ostk, cci are the ones I have highest hopes for at the moment

Happy new year everybody!
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

Yep but been buying shares below $7. That was my alarm to potentially buy more. Didn't set an order just an alarm to look at the action.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

$GILD with NHOD
NOHD...$57.57. Making a little push. Jan 60c are at $0.65 now.

Rice and Fries
Went net free on MGNI and ROKU. Thanks to everyone here and especially OA1. My account has doubled and my knowledge base quadrupled. Can't be grateful enough for everyone here. Y'all are what make this page and community the best damn thread on Texags! Happy New Year!
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Not sure. I just know people were watching it for entry at or around the 30 area.

I think the idea could be good long term but this might not be the company that gets it right.
If FUBO continues, 27.70+/- could be on deck today......nothing to slow it down between here and there.

zag213004
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I am. Hope for turnaround next week
Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

That is exactly how I've always pictured you in my head. Including the nanner yellow suit.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Reversing. $28.40 now again.

oldarmy1
AG
Don't shoot the messenger but MOMO is trying to break out of its November through present Darvas Box. My only trade in it is April $15 strikes $1.20 entry. Either scores big on a breakout move above $15, to forma cup with $16 likely on flash momentum or its the last hurrah.
drred4
Went net Free on DIS shares I bought on the covid fall. Now just waiting for the world to get back right for others I bought to get where I need them. Bought a good bit of WWR on tuesay. Sold AAPL Tuesday morning, looking at a spot to get back in.

Have a great New Year!
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Reversing. $28.40 now again.
They're going to screw me out of my prize
GreasenUSA
AG
Pleased with my 2020 trading year. 228% gain with 2179 total trades opened, at an average of about 42 trades opened per week. 98% of the trades were weekly long calls and long puts.

I'm very thankful for this trading thread, even though I don't participate as much. I took probably 10 entries from here this year, but I find that simple long options are better for my mindset than the more advanced strategies posted here.

Looking forward to a great 2021. Happy New Year, friends!
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Don't shoot the messenger but MOMO is trying to break out of its November through present Darvas Box. My only trade in it is April $15 strikes $1.20 entry. Either scores big on a breakout move above $15, to forma cup with $16 likely on flash momentum or its the last hurrah.
$1.24/$1.30 at the moment. Maybe catch a little pull back the next hourish.

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

I rolled them up to 29puts for another $.50
Tumble Weed
Do you ever check your phone at work and accidentally curse out loud.

My curse of the day was "damnit Intel". That $50 magnet is just too easy. I passed on it this morning. Amazing to watch over and over again.
McInnis 03
AG
Reloaded the XL 22.5 jan calls that I turned over on the quick this morning, they came right back to the price I bought them this morning.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Reloaded the XL 22.5 jan calls that I turned over on the quick this morning, they came right back to the price I bought them this morning.
They moved up 35 cents before I could even finish typing.

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Here it goes again.
FJ43

FJ43
$XL baby you keep runnin...

McInnis 03
AG
Doubled up my net free calls for Jan
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Those are going to pay!

oldarmy1
AG
Those Feb 19 $335 SPY Puts have come down from over $3 to $2.68. Remember my target is $2 and I think $375-$376 area gets us there.
Ragoo
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Those are going to pay!
thinking the Jan 25/35 vertical for $1.83, thoughts?

I am not familiar with this company
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Those Feb 19 $335 SPY Puts have come down from over $3 to $2.68. Remember my target is $2 and I think $375-$376 area gets us there.
For cheap asses like me, you can buy 350/330 FEB spy put spreads for about $2.20 right now and if the bottom drops out, they're 10x'ers
FJ43
Ragoo said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Those are going to pay!
thinking the Jan 25/35 vertical for $1.83, thoughts?

I am not familiar with this company
Not a bad play IMO.... McInnis may have a better thought on that vertical. Has really moved up the past hour or so though so a bit of premium has been built in.

oldarmy1
AG
I sold a load of Jan $25 XL naked Puts
FJ43
$GILD over $58

Ragoo
AG
Added to watch list will just watch for entry next week.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I sold a load of Jan $25 XL naked Puts
good idea.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

$GILD over $58
AHHHHHHHHH! I got beat out of this twice this week. I'm happy for y'all, this is a POWER move.
FJ43
Ragoo said:

Added to watch list will just watch for entry next week.
I entered shares this morning at $21.90 with the intraday reversal but not in the options plays. May sell some near date covered calls to lower costs basis.

First Page Last Page
Page 2665 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.