Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,825 Views | 231617 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by Quacked
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for the info. $35's won't be getting called out anyways (or 34.09's)
tramaro1
AG
Could someone with cheddarflow tell me, are they buying this week or next on AMZN calls?
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

Could someone with cheddarflow tell me, are they buying this week or next on AMZN calls?
12/18 3200s and 3300's

*I don't have cheddar but can see the volume on TOS
tramaro1
AG
Thanks!
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

59 South said:

Boring trade I'm considering on CWH (this one is right up your alley 30K):

• Sell $30 puts 12/11here for $1.00 - 1.25
  • If you get called out on 12/11, hold shares for a couple of days for the $1 dividend w/ ex-div date 12/14
  • You either pocket the $1.00 - 1.25 per share (about 3.5-4% for about a week trade or you get a net entry <$28)

Talk me out of it or into it 30K! I've got 30K+ sitting around in cash so I'd sell 10 puts for a cool $1100+....
I'm in the same trade but for 12/18

Risk is market pull down.
I'm thinking of just buying some puts a day or two before the dividend date. I'm thinking there will be a dip in the price in general once shareholders will get the dividend. Do y'all think this is a poor strategy?
So pissed I forgot to do this on Friday. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
McInnis 03
AG
Another $1.1MM on TSLA 620 calls for this week.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$APPS - buy at market, sell Jan $45C for around $5.
Brewmaster
AG
be careful here.... some covid news hitting, I think it's b.s. personally, but here they are:

UK's Hancock: Identified new variant of coronavirus over last few days
"This new variant growing faster than the existing variant."
"Identified over 1000 cases of the new variant."

also NYC Deblasio - "we should prepare for full shut down"

out of my SPY calls with nice $ before the drop, whoop!

McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$APPS - buy at market, sell Jan $45C for around $5.
With you here.
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

be careful here.... some covid news hitting, I think it's b.s. personally, but here they are:

UK's Hancock: Identified new variant of coronavirus over last few days
"This new variant growing faster than the existing variant."
"Identified over 1000 cases of the new variant."

also NYC full shut down

"He says there is nothing to suggest this will cause a more serious illness, and nothing to suggest it won't respond to treatment."

Vaccine to the rescue!
docaggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Is there any reservation by staff in receiving said vaccination? Just curious how this is being received by those at the highest exposure risk.
In my department (who are all high risk), amongst the physicians, it's about > 90% who want it right now.
I've got people offering to drive in on days off even though they live a long way away, and people who initially siad no who now want it. I've got people who I've scheduled for next week who want to move up to tomorrow.

I've had none who have changed their minds the other way and declined it.

So, yeah, we're all rolling up our sleeves and getting in line. Not interested in getting into a debate here on the financial board, but we've seen the results of this in people, so we're getting the vaccine ASAP.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
McInnis 03
AG
I didn't mean to try and segue off the thread, just saw an opportunity to get some information that had made me curious. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Brewmaster
AG

docaggie
AG
There are going to be minor variations that pop up. As long as it doesn't change how the immune system post vaccine responds, or how our current treatments work, it doesn't matter.

We've been using these variations all along to track where the virus has been. One pro football team (forget which) just used it to figure out that the COVID outbreak they had had 4 unique sources, but only one source resulted in the vast majority of their infections. They were therefore able to trace it back to a S&C coach.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Phat32
AG
MMEDF is a rocket ship.

Old hs buddy bought 20000 shares at $1.05...
EngrAg14
AG
DE looks to have formed a Cup from 12/2 to today and is in the process of the handle.

Might be the time to by some 12/31 260 calls
DE also seems to have handled the SPY selling well typically going up when the market is down.
Brewmaster
AG
thanks for the info! I'm surprised more of you haven't already got it and developed antibodies. Our pediatrician had it and has antibodies now.
oldarmy1
AG
Buying $NIO Dec 31 $45 calls here

Entry $2.32

Target $4.50

Stop Loss $1
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Speaking of options LMND March 19, 21 : $80 @ $20.80 might be a good one. It could give 20% pretty quick.
Ajollyag
Might have missed this awhile ago, but whatever happened with QD? I'm averaged at $2.14/share do yall see this doing anything?
FishrCoAg
AG
OA: Any thoughts on selling GOCO covered calls after this little run up, or just waiting to see where it goes?
zag213004
AG
ajolly said:

Might have missed this awhile ago, but whatever happened with QD? I'm averaged at $2.14/share do yall see this doing anything?

Same here. I've been in a hole for quite a while with this one. Got some covered calls expiring this week but even then it has been the biggest drag on my account
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm at a large health system /employer in Houston, and front line clinical staff are accepting at about 80% as of this morning

Early indications is mRNA acceptance will likely be lower, but not by a lot
Phat32
AG
MBIO really struggling here. May add on.
oldarmy1
AG
FishrCoAg said:

OA: Any thoughts on selling GOCO covered calls after this little run up, or just waiting to see where it goes?
I can tell you we absolutely crushed the targets and that's even with having to manage through 2 hurricanes.

That $15 area completes the 1st cycle cup but that $19 full cup completion is staring at us after natural consolidation anyone would expect here.
FishrCoAg
AG
Thanks! That tells me what I need to know.
McInnis 03
AG
They're sweeping the AMZN 1/15 3180 c's as well.
djmeen95
AG
ALPP - Torbush wow gif
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Buying $NIO Dec 31 $45 calls here

Entry $2.32

Target $4.50

Stop Loss $1
You guys know how these EV's can just go absolutely crazy so I would be selling 90% at the target but going lotto on the rest because there is a lot of room between here and that previous $47.50 area resistance.

First gotta see it rise above Friday close $41.54 and then eyes shift to Friday high $43.63. That happens next couple of days and easy for the net free approach to play out.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
djmeen95 said:

ALPP - Torbush wow gif
Yup.

One thing this company has going for it is the low number of outstanding shares. I think that's one thing thats keeping this moving. If its legit lining up military deals then there is no reason this can't be a $1B MC compared to the $100mm MC it currently is.

But then again, not sure if the hype is always believable as far as "contracts" and such.
mc_shipman
GOCO. If you don't have the shares for covered calls, would that March $17.5C be a good buy?
Running with the Bulls
$AMD on a run! Trying to get over $94
Aston04
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

djmeen95 said:

ALPP - Torbush wow gif
Yup.

One thing this company has going for it is the low number of outstanding shares. I think that's one thing thats keeping this moving. If its legit lining up military deals then there is no reason this can't be a $1B MC compared to the $100mm MC it currently is.

But then again, not sure if the hype is always believable as far as "contracts" and such.
To me it's a lot of hype or they basically stole the drone company. Valuation is crazy to me now- at least this fast.
oldarmy1
AG
mc_shipman said:

GOCO. If you don't have the shares for covered calls, would that March $17.5C be a good buy?
Only problem is that would lock up your shares into the Feb11 earnings and I think you'll want to be liquid on share holdings for the run up into that
TxAG#2011
Surprised travel stocks are getting hit a little bit with the stimulus news.
First Page Last Page
Page 2583 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.