Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,170 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by ProgN
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AAPL with a nice jump this morning after early pre-market being down.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Prognightmare said:

Exactly

Also, I took my son to a birthday party today. The father of the bday boy works for CYBR and he said that their new subscription service has really taken off and the mood inside the company is that the stock doubles next year. Just passing that along but let us know what you hear or see please.

$cybr (sorry...edit)
This morning could be a good time to get in on this one. 21dma is just under 109, we'd expect a bounce of that right?
ProgN
txaggie_08 said:

Apple announces AirPods Max over-ear headphones for $549

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/apple-airpods-max-over-ear-headphones-announced-price-release.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
ProgN
NRD09 said:

Prognightmare said:

Exactly

Also, I took my son to a birthday party today. The father of the bday boy works for CYBR and he said that their new subscription service has really taken off and the mood inside the company is that the stock doubles next year. Just passing that along but let us know what you hear or see please.

$cybr (sorry...edit)
This morning could be a good time to get in on this one. 21dma is just under 109, we'd expect a bounce of that right?
Normally I'd agree but I'm not enamored with the market at these levels. I'm raising more cash currently just be safe.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Anyone that bought in on IEA last week - head and shoulders confirmed yesterday. If I'm missing something let me know. Otherwise I will be selling for a bit of a loss on the opening bp today. Long term may be different but I don't want to be in this for short or medium term.

Engine10
AG
Prognightmare said:

txaggie_08 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/apple-airpods-max-over-ear-headphones-announced-price-release.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

And Fitness+ launch at $9.99 dinging PTON shares
Running with the Bulls
For the call holders on $LOW

zag213004
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

For the call holders on $LOW

Let's go LOW!

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Did we discuss potential reasons for the big drop in MBIO yesterday? We had more than average weekly volume in a single day. Also the last similar volume spoke was 9/18 that peaked at $3.88 and saw it march down below $3 in little over a month. We still diamond hands here? I caught some knives late yesterday morning and it's green premarket, but wanted to hear dissenting opinions if we have any.
McInnis 03
AG
Catalyst? Probably not

gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

txaggie_08 said:

Man those are pricey
McInnis 03
AG
$PEN (not to be confused with $PENN)

Y'all following this? Many folks railing on this company for faulty medical devices (including Marc Cohodes) and now a 21 page report comes out that some "fake"scientist led their "core scientific research".

There was a vid on Twitter of their arterial catheter bursting in a patient that killed them last week.

Dropping today
chaca5151
Tesla stock drops after the $5 billion stock offering plan. Should I think about selling and jumping back in after the drop? I'm up a good amount.

BTW I'm extremely new to stock since jumping in April; I've made a small amount ($6k) but learning a ton.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Prognightmare said:

Normally I'd agree but I'm not enamored with the market at these levels. I'm raising more cash currently just be safe.

I'm with you man, feels like the greed quotient (i.e. my personal sentiment, because the "greed index" is a real thing) is spiking. If i can get in front of a pc in time to look for a reversal this morning i may play weeklies on a model t bounce though
KT 90
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Did we discuss potential reasons for the big drop in MBIO yesterday? We had more than average weekly volume in a single day. Also the last similar volume spoke was 9/18 that peaked at $3.88 and saw it march down below $3 in little over a month. We still diamond hands here? I caught some knives late yesterday morning and it's green premarket, but wanted to hear dissenting opinions if we have any.

I am a nobody on this, but either on this thread or on twitter I believe it was stated that too many were expecting big news from mbio at the ash conference, and just got ok news. If you are a mass accumulator, unless you hear otherwise from this thread, just keep holding.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
chaca5151 said:

Tesla stock drops after the $5 billion stock offering plan. Should I think about selling and jumping back in after the drop? I'm up a good amount.

BTW I'm extremely new to stock since jumping in April; I've made a small amount ($6k) but learning a ton.

I was just looking at how cheap the premium was on some puts yesterday - at least Cheap for TSLA. I didn't pull the trigger on any of those but the risk/reward that some type of correction happens was looking interesting. Shoulda woulda coulda.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
The sell the news situation and then likely sold off enough that some algos triggered? That would be good. I wanted to make sure I'm not the ingornace is bliss bag holder.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

Prognightmare said:

I'm with you man, feels like the greed quotient (i.e. my personal sentiment, because the "greed index" is a real thing) is spiking. If i can get in front of a pc in time to look for a reversal this morning i may play weeklies on a model t bounce though

I have fully bought into hedging as much as I feel like I need to in order to keep most of my cash deployed as opposed to keeping cash on the sidelines. The hedge premiums aren't as crazy as they were earlier this year and while there's a lot of reasons this can all go south, there's also a lot of room for the market to continue upward. Not saying that's a better choice than parking cash, but that's the route I've chosen.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Anyone selling 100c 12-18 AMD
Rice and Fries
chaca5151 said:

You sell now, you lose your cost basis. I'd hold, but I'm a long termer.
oldarmy1
AG
TheBiggerEvent said:

Running with the Bulls
$CIDM is ripping!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CIDM up 13% since OA's posting.

#SHBM
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

TheBiggerEvent said:

So the last few days they have alternated between red and green. Stagnant?
BenRev09
AG
zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

TheBiggerEvent said:

So the last few days they have alternated between red and green. Stagnant?
I'm taking that to mean big money is buying the dips
tramaro1
AG
AMD...Noooooo, wrong way!!!!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
BKL and others...what's your preferred hedge? The Jan $6 spxs calls were nice because they were cheap and long dated. $5 are probably cheap now but I'd probably go out a month. I like vxx calls, spy puts are expensive but weeklies on wed or thurs of a rip roaring week seems to work well...
cottonpicker
AG
MGNI dropping today. Been looking for re-entry on some. May be good spot to sell some $20 puts for $2.30.
E
AG
AMZN going the wrong way
gigemJTH12
AG
E said:

AMZN going the wrong way
everything*
HoustonAg_2009
We still liking WWR under $6 here??
KT 90
AG

thirdcoast
AG
Yall still playing RKT?

Im holding some of these $21 dec 18 calls

FJ43
thirdcoast said:

Yall still playing RKT?

Im holding some of these $21 dec 18 calls

RKT is actually a 4 letter designation in my house.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Charlie Conway
I emailed texags about censoring RKT in people's posts, but haven't heard back yet
First Page Last Page
Page 2561 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.