Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,864 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Talon2DSO
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

zwhag2010 said:

$WWR

So I didn't realize that I had the ability to do cash secured puts. So what has been the strategy on this board for this regarding WWR? Sell $5 puts to dec 18 or something else?

Some are selling further out puts (ie $5 Jan or March ) and using that to buy otm calls.

Ie sell $5 March put buy $7.5 March call
I'm just glad only one of you went on vacation.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

YNWA_AG
AG
Mp hit $25
zag213004
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

$MP Calls

Sold to close at 2.72
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

$MP Calls

Sold to close at 2.72
$2.70 and not going to look at it today again.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Maedan86
AG

Anyone else following or still in RLFTF for their Covid therapeutic drug AVIPTADIL?

Fairly good article on it in Seeking Alpha. Link below. They just finished enrollment in Phase 3 trial and key mover (if it happens) will be FDA approval of EUA, which could be this month or in Jan. or Feb? Prelim results show recovery rate of 70-80 percent from clearing lungs for Critical Covid cases

I think the drug will be proven effective (already proven safe) but biggest downside risks are vaccine EUAs, politics and that it's not developed by big Pharma in U.S.

I took a fairly big position (for me) in it a few months ago when it was first mentioned on this board and still hanging on. This is my lotto pic stock, but it may have moved beyond lotto status now

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4392263-relief-therapeutics-covid-treatment-for-emergencies
E
AG
ONTX - I take it if we missed last weeks .40 we're screwed til it drops back down to .25 and pumps back up?
gigemJTH12
AG
if I missed $MP 2.7 at the open...should I sell for what I can get right now or wait again?
mc_shipman
SPCE is moving this morning.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
zwhag2010 said:

$WWR

So I didn't realize that I had the ability to do cash secured puts.

#ThetaGang
CPDAggie10
AG
E said:

ONTX - I take it if we missed last weeks .40 we're screwed til it drops back down to .25 and pumps back up?
It seems like it ONTX is consolidating now around $0.32 to establish a new support area? I'm not sure if we expect it to drop back down into the mid 0.20s?

Not sure if anyone else has thoughts on this.
fightintxag13
AG
PLTR strong out of the gate this morning.
CPDAggie10
AG
MBIO down big right now. Crazy volume.
BrokeAssAggie
CPDAggie10 said:

a whale taking profit? shake and bake time?
zag213004
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Why? Bad news?... Oh wait this is 2020, good news?
FJ43
CPDAggie10 said:

Lots of shaking going on with it. The 1 Min has huge spikes both directions.

spud1910
AG
I am in IB now, but not letting me trade my options, nor are charts showing.
oldarmy1
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

E said:

It seems like it ONTX is consolidating now around $0.32 to establish a new support area? I'm not sure if we expect it to drop back down into the mid 0.20s?

Noticing the attempt to create that new base. I think the jig is up after seeing how much volume occurs under $0.25. Glad I decided to just hang on versus sell this cycle to add to new net free's.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

E said:

Noticing the attempt to create that new base. I think the jig is up after seeing how much volume occurs under $0.25. Glad I decided to just hang on versus sell this cycle to add to new net free's.
Been watching to see if any flashes under $0.30 but so far holding up above it.

BrokeAssAggie
AMD model T forming??
Brewmaster
AG
SNAP - any of you still in it? still holding 12/31 50C's...looks like bullish consolidation.
zag213004
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

AMD model T forming??

BTMFD
BrokeAssAggie
zwhag2010 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

AMD model T forming??

BTMFD
say what?
Bird Poo
AG
zwhag2010 said:

$MP Calls

Sold to close at 2.72
Got out @ 2.80 two minutes after the open. 100% gain on these options.

Thanks again OA!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I have been in and out of MGNI 3 times with nice gains. What are you guys thinking is a realistic short term pt for it? Also any calls you guys really like on it?
TxAG#2011
AMD bears fighting hard against that ATH. Looks like call premiums are rising even with the drop?
Thundergon
Hope y'all caught the TSLA break and the AMD and ROKU remount of 5 SMA. Keep eye on NVDA and V.
topher06
CPDAggie10 said:

Yeah wow, this is brutal.
zag213004
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

zwhag2010 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

AMD model T forming??

BTMFD
say what?

Buy the mother f$-_(# dip
Bird Poo
AG
FJ43 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

Lots of shaking going on with it. The 1 Min has huge spikes both directions.
I might buy more shares if it gets below $3. I think people were expecting some extraordinary news during the ASH conference and it didn't happen. That combined with the shake and bake - here we are.
JAggie2007
AG
Maedan86 said:

Anyone else following or still in RLFTF for their Covid therapeutic drug AVIPTADIL?

Fairly good article on it in Seeking Alpha. Link below. They just finished enrollment in Phase 3 trial and key mover (if it happens) will be FDA approval of EUA, which could be this month or in Jan. or Feb? Prelim results show recovery rate of 70-80 percent from clearing lungs for Critical Covid cases

I think the drug will be proven effective (already proven safe) but biggest downside risks are vaccine EUAs, politics and that it's not developed by big Pharma in U.S.

I took a fairly big position (for me) in it a few months ago when it was first mentioned on this board and still hanging on. This is my lotto pic stock, but it may have moved beyond lotto status now

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4392263-relief-therapeutics-covid-treatment-for-emergencies
I got back in on at 0.36 11/5 after it dropped from the 0.50 range after seeing an article posted on the Covid board.
tramaro1
AG
BREwmaster said:

SNAP - any of you still in it? still holding 12/31 50C's...looks like bullish consolidation.

I am
cisgenderedAggie
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I have been in and out of MGNI 3 times with nice gains. What are you guys thinking is a realistic short term pt for it? Also any calls you guys really like on it?

I put a stop limit for half my remaining cost basis at $20. Content to let it ride otherwise.
BrokeAssAggie
NET approaching $80
KT 90
AG
WWR right at $6.00
ContinentalAg
LAZR going strong again.
First Page Last Page
Page 2556 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.