Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,574 Views | 231617 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Quacked
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every time I see $RIOT I imagine Mac from Its Always Sunny...

cjo03
AG
Explored a new park with the kiddos - looked due east and saw this statue by a pool in a backyard... not sure if a sign or if this is considered technical analysis, but bulls beware. Do your own due diligence.
CPDAggie10
AG
Spaceship said:

Someone on here was talking about $TSNP a few days and turned out to be a genius. I got in today after yesterday's dip for a good gain, and I think it has bright days ahead.

Also in on $STHC which I'm bullish on as well.
Are you guys still in TSNP? I'm thinking about jumping in this thing Monday to try and catch the wave. Lots of talk like they can be another paypal/zelle/venmo type.

Still only trading around $0.21
topher06
backintexas2013 said:

Futures turned red. I have a **** two weeks at work so won't be able to do much. Here is what I am going to look at.

WWR drops below $6 I am jumping in. Also loved the one idea about selling $5.00 puts. Sorry don't remember who that was.

MARA going to watch it close. I have some Dec 18 $6c that I sold so I might get called out. If so I will rebuy on the dip. If it dips this week I might buy back the ccs. Bitcoin has popped back over $19,000.

SNDL. Any movement up I am going to sell cc's. Currently the Jan 22 $1.50c are at $.20. If I can get $.25 on a pop I will do that. I am in at $.56 share price. I would gladly bring that down and would love for it to run to $1.50.

I don't really count futures as red unless we are 1% down or so. They're flat.
Mr President Elect
AG
Thundergon said:

Some setups I like both short-term and long-term after looking at some charts this weekend. Disclaimer: I know nothing about the fundamentals of these companies, only looking at the technicals.

Long-Term:

CCL - Lots of volume coming in recently. Uptrend on daily. Weekly squeze just fired off. Needs to break key weekly level of $25 and it's off.

I posted their 1y (maybe 180d) chart last week looking like a goal-post formation. Didn't get any feedback though. I went ahead and bought $25c's for 12/18 that did great last week, looking to sell them as it approaches $26 in case it doesn't break past that. I also sold some $37.50 covered calls for april wanting to capitalize on the recent uptrend in case it doesn't break resistance.
topher06
Mr President Elect said:

Thundergon said:

Some setups I like both short-term and long-term after looking at some charts this weekend. Disclaimer: I know nothing about the fundamentals of these companies, only looking at the technicals.

Long-Term:

CCL - Lots of volume coming in recently. Uptrend on daily. Weekly squeze just fired off. Needs to break key weekly level of $25 and it's off.

I posted their 1y (maybe 180d) chart last week looking like a goal-post formation. Didn't get any feedback though. I went ahead and bought $25c's for 12/18 that did great last week, looking to sell them as it approaches $26 in case it doesn't break past that. I also sold some $37.50 covered calls for april wanting to capitalize on the recent uptrend in case it doesn't break resistance.

So you already owned shares?
Mr President Elect
AG
Yes, I bought a bunch back when it tanked in March/April... not that it has moved up all that much from then.

ETA: yeah the selling of the calls won't be applicable to most, but I still like to be open about the moves in case someone wants to tell me I'm an idiot for doing something...
topher06
Mr President Elect said:

Yes, I bought a bunch back when it tanked in March/April... not that it has moved up all that much from then.

ETA: yeah the selling of the calls won't be applicable to most, but I still like to be open about the moves in case someone wants to tell me I'm an idiot for doing something...

You're an idiot for doing something
TxAG#2011
SNDL with the premarket rug pull
backintexas2013
AG
Yep. Now probably going to sell $1 cc. I would be ok with that. My cost is down and want to bring it down more
Spaceship
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Spaceship said:

Someone on here was talking about $TSNP a few days and turned out to be a genius. I got in today after yesterday's dip for a good gain, and I think it has bright days ahead.

Also in on $STHC which I'm bullish on as well.
Are you guys still in TSNP? I'm thinking about jumping in this thing Monday to try and catch the wave. Lots of talk like they can be another paypal/zelle/venmo type.

Still only trading around $0.21

I took profits on Friday which was probably premature/mistake but it's been red hot.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$MBIO news. Key opinion leader call on MB-106 lymphoma treatment on 12/9 at 1:00 EST.

https://apple.news/AeWF6at9KTh6NLKVFJl332Q

Redler this morning said he spoke to a couple doctors that the data presented at ASH by MBIO was fantastic and they have this KOL call you alerted to to discuss in more detail. Could be an interesting week ahead for MBIO.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
wanderer
MGNI @ $22 pre market
spud1910
AG
Interactive Brokers is down for me. Others?
Running with the Bulls
$MP Calls

gougler08
AG
wanderer said:

MGNI @ $22 pre market

I need this to simmer down a bit
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

It's down on 4 accounts and accessible on 1. Has a technical issue message. Not impressed considering they had a technical update message over the weekend.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

spud1910 said:

It's down on 4 accounts and accessible on 1. Has a technical issue message. Not impressed considering they had a technical update message over the weekend.
Yeah, I am on the beta version and lots of updates. Wondering if that is not a good idea.
Running with the Bulls
$AMD over $95 premarket
badharambe
AG
badharambe said:

$MKGI is a 7million share float, 35million market cap AirBNB look-a-like that could be a good trader for the hype machine as ABNB IPOs.

Adding to this bag (up $1 since started position) on pull backs.

Reasons to be bullish:
AIRBNB hype will be flowing this week.
FDA decision on PFE vaccine should add boost
MKGI is also tied to crypto
ProgN
gougler08 said:

wanderer said:

MGNI @ $22 pre market

I need this to simmer down a bit
You know how to stir up the board on a Monday morning.
oldarmy1
AG
Now I can't get on any accounts. Good thing I am relatively flat. I managed to set some sells on the 1 account and do have direct access to IBKR. They texted me if I needed a trade executed let them know.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Now I can't get on any accounts. Good thing I am relatively flat. I managed to set some sells on the 1 account and do have direct access to IBKR. They texted me if I needed a trade executed let them know.
I guess you can let them know Robinhood is up.
aggies4life
AG
Kodk on the move this am....opinions? I know it was at 32 at July then came down on the loan questions...
FJ43
aggies4life said:

Kodk on the move this am....opinions? I know it was at 32 at July then came down on the loan questions...
This may be a perfect example of watching a Model T take shape in the first hour. News says its about the government loan and agency found no loan related wrong doing. Just me but chances are it will gap up, then down then reverse to a degree. Some big blocks of shares coming off the board.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
Y'all...a word of warning. Airbnb ipo is this week. Everyone will be bullish....but airbnb rented me a 3 story in winterpark CO on this vacation. I haven't caught my breath yet. I may not make it out.

When I die from this...stock tanks.

Puts...all....the.....way....
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I guess you can let them know Robinhood is up.

Perfect!
zag213004
AG
$WWR

So I didn't realize that I had the ability to do cash secured puts. So what has been the strategy on this board for this regarding WWR? Sell $5 puts to dec 18 or something else?
FJ43
$GE at $10.95

CPDAggie10
AG
zwhag2010 said:

$WWR

So I didn't realize that I had the ability to do cash secured puts. So what has been the strategy on this board for this regarding WWR? Sell $5 puts to dec 18 or something else?
Selling the Jan 5s and 7.5s are two approaches to take.
zag213004
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

zwhag2010 said:

$WWR

Selling the Jan 5s and 7.5s are two approaches to take.

Thanks!
McInnis 03
AG
zwhag2010 said:

$WWR

Some are selling further out puts (ie $5 Jan or March ) and using that to buy otm calls.

Ie sell $5 March put buy $7.5 March call
tramaro1
AG
BenRev09
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all...a word of warning. Airbnb ipo is this week. Everyone will be bullish....but airbnb rented me a 3 story in winterpark CO on this vacation. I haven't caught my breath yet. I may not make it out.

When I die from this...stock tanks.

Puts...all....the.....way....
Thank God we've got two of you! I'd consider it more of a covered call situation on MicInnises
First Page Last Page
Page 2555 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.