Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,968 Views | 231646 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by spud1910
Mostly Foggy Recollection
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yep, I bit off a few on the 12/18 155s.

Entry was 2.99... looking for $4.5-5 target.
McInnis 03
AG
Just FYI y'all, most folks who post a Month with no date are indicating that they're taking activity in the monthly options, not the weeklies, which is the 3rd Friday of the month for expiration.
Barty Dont Hedge
Can ASO start offering options already??????????
jwhitlock3
Selling 1/15 WWR $5P for .90 seems like a good play. About 18% in 45 days or shares at $4.10.

Not much volume but might get a fill
McInnis 03
AG

Talon2DSO
AG
McInnis 03 said:

How do they know the next target is 3500 or that its going to trend up? What do you look for?
Bonfire1996
AG
Talon2DSO said:

McInnis 03 said:

How do they know the next target is 3500 or that its going to trend up? What do you look for?
Previous resistance
ProgN
I don't believe any retweet from a McInnis that doesn't have his green hammer in his thumbnail.
ProgN
ARLO volume is insane and won't dry up tomorrow. If you can catch it in the $6-7 range it will probably give you at least $1 swing tomorrow at the open. Easy overnight trade to swing a few thousand shares with. Stock is cheap enough so I wouldn't rec options. JMO
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
re-entered
tamu2009
AG
I'll give it another try. I was in some options a few weeks ago and they took a dump, but let's roll the dice.
jwhitlock3
jwhitlock3 said:

Selling 1/15 WWR $5P for .90 seems like a good play. About 18% in 45 days or shares at $4.10.

Not much volume but might get a fill
Got a fill here at .92
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

re-entered
I took some risk off by rolling up a bit. My calls are dated to end of December and I'm really hoping for an honest breakout, but AMZN is sooooooo fickle.
Coachbro20
Prognightmare said:

ARLO volume is insane and won't dry up tomorrow. If you can catch it in the $6-7 range it will probably give you at least $1 swing tomorrow at the open. Easy overnight trade to swing a few thousand shares with. Stock is cheap enough so I wouldn't rec options. JMO
I'm in...now we just need to RKT to give me a positive $1 swing by Friday!
McInnis 03
AG

mc_shipman
RKT says,
oldarmy1
AG
mc_shipman said:

RKT says,

SCUD
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

mc_shipman said:

RKT says,

SCUD
Over 3,000 choices and I keep trying this one.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BrokeAssAggie
You guys still dating RKT?!?! I deleted her number after she stood me up the 3rd time.
McInnis 03
AG
Arrogant B too. I see her everywhere I go.
CheladaAg
AG
Honestly think we see RKT take a reverse real soon.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Mr President Elect said:

tamc1956ag said:

Does anyone have any idea what is reasonable expectations for MGNI? one year out or long term? I have some shares
OA was advocating selling some $20 12/18 calls yesterday on twitter. Thats about all I have for you though.

On another note, aprox what were your guys entry price on this stock? It's not showing up in my history and I am assuming I bought in around the same time as everyone else.
I went in at $5.93

Time to download some of all of MGNI?
oldarmy1
AG
I think MGNI comes under $17.50 again. I played the flash under as that was my posted target but unloaded some and sold $20 covered calls on the rest of those purchases.

And if market were to have a correction I could see it dropping to flash below $15
tlepoC
AG
Good, I got back into that put today
jwhitlock3
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

On a good note I bought a few 32" curved, QHD,, 165 Hz, 2560x1440 resolution monitors today and revamped my trading desk set up. Time to get serious.

No problem I'll post a pic. I have a docking station that should deliver mid week then I can send a pic. I was running an LG 34" Ultrawide (splitting the screen) plus the laptop but switched to 2 of the Dell 32" curved, QHD,, 165 Hz, 2560x1440 resolution monitors. My son explained the difference I would see not stretching and having proportionate visual display pixel wise. Huge difference I never realized I was missing just in what is displayed on something like a position statement. Less scrolling to the bottom of the list. Also charts are much more crisp and whole. I can now split both curved screens creating 4 quadrants then on 2 I'll use the TOS flex grids detached and split.

Anyway My first step is to try those butted up to each other creating sort of a solid 1/4 moon. I'll try that but suspect I'll order the smaller matching flat panel to go between them creating me a wall of sort flat in center curved on edges. The rest is the usual wireless keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc. Nerd stuff for sure and I'm not a techie AT ALL. Just like using it.

Wanted to share a pic of my home office setup after my redo. Would love some larger monitors to replace the 27s but this is my work from home and trading area. This is my go to space in the house. Would love to see some trading setups if that's not too far off topic. Figure we all spend a lot of time at our desks.

Baby Billy
AG
Nice. Here's OA's

McInnis 03
AG
Ha, I think that's actually @RobInTheBlack's setup. It's kind of legendary.
Brewmaster
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

On a good note I bought a few 32" curved, QHD,, 165 Hz, 2560x1440 resolution monitors today and revamped my trading desk set up. Time to get serious.

No problem I'll post a pic. I have a docking station that should deliver mid week then I can send a pic. I was running an LG 34" Ultrawide (splitting the screen) plus the laptop but switched to 2 of the Dell 32" curved, QHD,, 165 Hz, 2560x1440 resolution monitors. My son explained the difference I would see not stretching and having proportionate visual display pixel wise. Huge difference I never realized I was missing just in what is displayed on something like a position statement. Less scrolling to the bottom of the list. Also charts are much more crisp and whole. I can now split both curved screens creating 4 quadrants then on 2 I'll use the TOS flex grids detached and split.

Anyway My first step is to try those butted up to each other creating sort of a solid 1/4 moon. I'll try that but suspect I'll order the smaller matching flat panel to go between them creating me a wall of sort flat in center curved on edges. The rest is the usual wireless keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc. Nerd stuff for sure and I'm not a techie AT ALL. Just like using it.

Wanted to share a pic of my home office setup after my redo. Would love some larger monitors to replace the 27s but this is my work from home and trading area. This is my go to space in the house. Would love to see some trading setups if that's not too far off topic. Figure we all spend a lot of time at our desks.

Wow, nice setup! I'm embarassed to post mine, currently work at the kitchen table on a laptop, but need to think about working in the office/ extra bedroom (and extra monitors). The kitchen provides a view of the back yard and the birds n bees, whereas the front bedrooms, not so much!
AgEng06
AG
BREwmaster said:

jwhitlock3 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Wow, nice setup! I'm embarassed to post mine, currently work at the kitchen table on a laptop, but need to think about working in the office/ extra bedroom (and extra monitors). The kitchen provides a view of the back yard and the birds n bees, whereas the front bedrooms, not so much!
Well, that's sounds like an interesting view!
topher06
Glitch on AH FUBO or what is going on there?

EDIT: Appears they might have purchased some a gambling company.
oldarmy1
AG
Fairly close, although I had a horseshoe shape desk made so the monitors surround me like a warm blanket of data.
FJ43
Got a docking station today and had to try it so still need wire clean up but not until I make the final determination on a 3rd screen (but flat.in center of these two curved monitors). Still need to play with detaching set ups and positioning on monitors.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

jwhitlock3
Love the monitors! that looks like a fantastic trading setup there. I love the subtle curve on those monitors rather than the sharp curve on the gaming screens.
jwhitlock3
Thanks! I was doing the same although working from a table in our bedroom at the start of the Covid mess so this new setup is much more productive for me.
FJ43
jwhitlock3 said:

Love the monitors! that looks like a fantastic trading setup there. I love the subtle curve on those monitors rather than the sharp curve on the gaming screens.
Thanks. Really happy with them so far. Someday if I can become OA junior and do this full time I'd like to have my whole setup on wheels and wheel it outside to watch a quiet view of the mountains and trade away.

First Page Last Page
Page 2530 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.