Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,977 Views | 231646 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by spud1910
tamc1956ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Does anyone have any idea what is reasonable expectations for MGNI? one year out or long term? I have some shares
jbeck3487
AG
Anyone know anything about MDNA? It is in lengthy wedge starting back in June. Bottom of wedge is 3.50ish
CPDAggie10
AG
QQQ breaking through it's September highs.
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN is in gear now. QQQ not slowing it down with that break of 304. To the MOON ALICE~!
Mr President Elect
AG
tamc1956ag said:

Does anyone have any idea what is reasonable expectations for MGNI? one year out or long term? I have some shares
OA was advocating selling some $20 12/18 calls yesterday on twitter. Thats about all I have for you though.

On another note, aprox what were your guys entry price on this stock? It's not showing up in my history and I am assuming I bought in around the same time as everyone else.
CheladaAg
AG
Blackberry/BB back in market action.
cisgenderedAggie
oldarmy1 said:

thirdcoast said:

Illustrious Potentate said:

Looking at ONTX historic chart, it shows shares were in the $30 range in '17 and even higher earlier than that - $3,000 back in '13. Is this accurate? If so does anyone know what happened to cause the stock to crash?

OA dumped 4% of his ONTX holding
Ha! Wasn't even on my radar back then. It's a pharma development stock. It's lone successful patent died in '13 so did the stock. Now its a speculative success watch stock.

I worked with them a few years back as a contractor. They were a very frustrating group and were one of the groups that convinced me to stay away from biopharma stocks. I was hesitant to play with it when I started following this thread, but as long as its price action, with little concern about what they are trying to do, it seems to have worked alright.
tamc1956ag
S
$7
OutlawAG04
Apologies if I missed this but was this a buy at $5 or is the group already in options?
KT 90
AG
Mr President Elect said:

tamc1956ag said:

OA was advocating selling some $20 12/18 calls yesterday on twitter. Thats about all I have for you though.

On another note, aprox what were your guys entry price on this stock? It's not showing up in my history and I am assuming I bought in around the same time as everyone else.

You may have bought in when it was listed under RUBI. See if that is in your history.

oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
Just went net free on CX $5 1/15/21 calls that were worthless for months on that volume spike.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Doubt this is a "great" idea, but I rolled MOMO Apr21 16C's to Jan8 13.5C's for .03credit each.
Last chance for it. Election has to be settled and I still say it pops, but will the election ever be settled!
December 14th Electoral college delegations meet then (state by state). They can do it the easy way and elect Trump via state leg or they can go the more pain route to SCOTUS.

it will be a December to remember! Truth will be revealed!
Dan Scott
AG
Always thought it was interesting how the Najarian Bros can front load and then pump on CNBC.
hudmoon
AG
BREwmaster said:

oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Doubt this is a "great" idea, but I rolled MOMO Apr21 16C's to Jan8 13.5C's for .03credit each.
Last chance for it. Election has to be settled and I still say it pops, but will the election ever be settled!
December 14th Electoral college delegations meet then (state by state). They can do it the easy way and elect Trump via state leg or they can go the more pain route to SCOTUS.

it will be a December to remember! Truth will be revealed!

OA1 will you take over my accounts for my family if I happen to die on this hill?

Not a joke
McInnis 03
AG
Amzn is just flexing now
ClutchCityAg
McInnis 03 said:

AMZN is in gear now. QQQ not slowing it down with that break of 304. To the MOON ALICE~!
I bought a cheap lotto to ride with you McInnis and am up nicely already, sending good vibes!
Let it ride
topher06
I think someone broke the volatility on FUBO?
ClutchCityAg
tamc1956ag said:

$7
Same here, Avg on MGNI is 6.88
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
@stevekavdc: $NFLX huge call sweep $1.7m! 1/15/21 500s

Steve has locked down his Twitter so copy paste will have to do
ClutchCityAg

Did someone say a few pages back that this is where Ranger posts his trades? Either way this account has been good to follow
Let it ride
Mr President Elect
AG
KT 90 said:

Mr President Elect said:

tamc1956ag said:

You may have bought in when it was listed under RUBI. See if that is in your history.

Thx, stepped away from my portfolio for a few months and forgot about that. $5.67 but sold half around $7.75
Brewmaster
AG
TGT 187.50 12/18 exp hit! I grabbed a few.
ClutchCityAg
I bought a SPY 372/364 strangle this morning so of course we have just been sitting at 366-367 all day
Let it ride
zag213004
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Did someone say a few pages back that this is where Ranger posts his trades? Either way this account has been good to follow

I'm in dec calls for LOW per this tweet
McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

I confirm this is Ranger.
RightWingConspirator
AG
I'm out on GOCO. It wasn't a lot of money, but it was a huge percentage loss. Figure I can use the money in better investments.
"But it is easier to purchase products that denote superiority than to be actually superior in economic achievement." - Thomas J. Stanley
Barty Dont Hedge
Anyone else on SBUX? It seems so close to a breakout to new ATH
TxAG#2011
Kinda feels like a rug pull day. A lot of geniuses around.
jbeck3487
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

Apologies if I missed this but was this a buy at $5 or is the group already in options?
This was first mentioned by OA as a buy at like $4 about a year ago with a target of $7 I believe. I know some are also trading it with options as well. I tried buying some Jan23 5.5 leaps a week ago for .90, but they never filled.
Running with the Bulls
ONTX having another go with some volume behind it!
Josepi
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Which December $155 calls?
4th, 11th, 18th, etc...
Glitch
AG
Anyone doing VMAR?
jwhitlock3
Josepi said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Which December $155 calls?
4th, 11th, 18th, etc...

Id bet money its the 12/18, thats the third Friday.
YNWA_AG
AG
I would assume he meant 18th
First Page Last Page
Page 2529 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.