Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,878 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
PGAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gougler08 said:

PGAG said:

Exit target for ZOM?

I'm starting to sell chunks now at $0.20 and will continue if it keeps running

Thanks!
satexas
AG
jj9000 said:

RightWingConspirator said:

AgEng06 said:

For those of us late comers to ONTX that don't have any net free shares yet, should we still go net free at $0.40 or just hold now that it's running?
Okay, come someone help me out? What does going "net free" mean?

Net Free means you basically were in profit on a stock, and cashed out some of it to the point where the remaining shares represent only profit - and thus you cashed out enough to cover total actual investment.

Simple Example : you invested $100 in a stock, it climbed to $250, you sell $100 worth and now you've got $150 left in the stock... you're 'net free' as you got your investment back.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43
pacecar02 said:

RKT You pigdog!
Terrible stock. Hate trading it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

kyle field 94
AG
GtownRAB said:

AgEng06 said:

Boat Shoes said:

Anyone still holding the VALE leaps? Went net free a while back here.
Yessir. Net free as well.
Same here - I sold the remainder on the gain this morning but watching to get back in if it drops.

For those that are already net free on the VALE leaps, what is the next level that you start to sell some? 200% gain, 300% or something else?

Do you start to roll up to higher strikes and collect premium to still have skin In the game? If so, how much of the increase in strikes do you try to capture? If you go from a 12 to 13 strike, do you try to capture 75 cents or something different
ProgN
Lawmakers unveil bipartisan coronavirus stimulus plan as stalemate drags on

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/coronavirus-stimulus-update-senators-to-unveil-relief-bill.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
Drip99
AG
FJ43 said:

pacecar02 said:

RKT You pigdog!
Terrible stock. Hate trading it.
Agree...i really want to cut my losses and just get out of it.
McInnis 03
AG
Stopped on AMZN again, this thing has my number for now. Will continue to watch. A decent move on AMZN can wipe away losses for a whole year.
Engine10
AG
Never trading it again. Cut me pretty deep this year and took a long time to build it back
McInnis 03
AG
Engine10 said:

Never trading it again. Cut me pretty deep this year and took a long time to build it back
The moves (both directions) on a stock with such high underlying numbers (4 digit underlyings) can be staggering. You see an option drop on a 40 pt day only to realize it's a .7% move on the underlying.....it can blow your mind and your P/L looks TERRRRRRIBLE.

That being said, on a day where it runs, good grief....it can be a game changer.
TxAggie-12
AG
A few charts for discussion. I am a beginner at reading technical setups so any feedback would be helpful in the learning process.

ARCO Sitting around $5 resistance, last few breakouts above $5 have failed, higher lows over the last few days, big volume spike in September

ETCG appears to be forming right side of cup, increased volume over last few weeks

RAIL fell below trendline, reclaimed with heavy volume, any significance here?

Illustrious Potentate
AG
Looking at ONTX historic chart, it shows shares were in the $30 range in '17 and even higher earlier than that - $3,000 back in '13. Is this accurate? If so does anyone know what happened to cause the stock to crash?
FJ43
MOMO bottom pivot with volume.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Mr President Elect
AG
Illustrious Potentate said:

Looking at ONTX historic chart, it shows shares were in the $30 range in '17 and even higher earlier than that - $3,000 back in '13. Is this accurate? If so does anyone know what happened to cause the stock to crash?
Reverse Splits
tlepoC
AG
Oops, forgot I set a limit order on SNDL yesterday. I either scooped today's bottom or made a big mistake. Anyone know what's going on yet?
thirdcoast
AG

OA dumped 4% of his ONTX holding
CPDAggie10
AG
MBIO strong like bull.
Brewmaster
AG
DDD? what happened here? I'm basically back to even on them.
McInnis 03
AG
big green candle on the 10m, AMZN trying to kick that 10m squeeze in, bullish.
Running with the Bulls
ONTX running
FJ43
For those long term holders CDE moving and LADR gapped up.

satexas
AG
$SNDL got down to the low .60's and then has taken back off into the .70's again and it's volume is going hard... it's bouncing back up.

Was at .91 like 2 hours ago, and fell like a rock... but is now striving hard and is back to .76 as I type this.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

But to answer your question.....no. I haven't been able to get a good grip on his tier system nor his movement of capital in and out and setting stops with his shares. It's a good setup and execution for him, but I'll continue to be my hyperactive ADHD 10-min chart watching self.
By the way I LOVE that 10 Min cloud set up. Such a visual tool.

GtownRAB
AG
kyle field 94 said:

GtownRAB said:

AgEng06 said:

Boat Shoes said:

Anyone still holding the VALE leaps? Went net free a while back here.
Yessir. Net free as well.
Same here - I sold the remainder on the gain this morning but watching to get back in if it drops.

For those that are already net free on the VALE leaps, what is the next level that you start to sell some? 200% gain, 300% or something else?

Do you start to roll up to higher strikes and collect premium to still have skin In the game? If so, how much of the increase in strikes do you try to capture? If you go from a 12 to 13 strike, do you try to capture 75 cents or something different
I am only responding since you responded to my post, I have no clue what I am doing, but would be interested in other peoples take this.

My thinking was I was already net free and on that spike this morning, I was able to sell the rest for a total gain of 150% on the trade. Knowing I would keep an eye on it, and maybe buy back in if it drops down. I did the same thing with TLRY Leaps this week

My overall approach has been moving more and more to cash, keeping mind my account is just a fun money account to learn, not retirement or anything important. I am up about 60% on the year, so I am taking some profits and sitting on mainly cash in that account than will regroup after the holidays when I can be a little more active.

Typical disclaimer - pretty much disregard anything I typed and wait for someone that knows what they are doing to add actual useful content
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

big green candle on the 10m, AMZN trying to kick that 10m squeeze in, bullish.
COME ON, NOW, DO IT, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eesh, it's right on the damn line of busting the 10m squeeze. 3189 is the number to beat.
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

[url=<a][/url]
Thinking about going with some Jan 120C on GRMN
Looks to be consolidating after a retreat from ATH and ready to test again

Any thoughts from the chart gurus out there
Anyone else pull the trigger on this? Up %60 as of right now and trying to go ITM with a month and a half to go.
Looks like it could run to ATH at $125 from 2006 if it breaks $120
satexas
AG
Any opinions on $TRIL?

It's stalled now, but it has grown the last week and almost doubled in November.
McInnis 03
AG
10m and 15m bullish squeeze engaged.
oldarmy1
AG
$CX $5
McInnis 03
AG
Doubt this is a "great" idea, but I rolled MOMO Apr21 16C's to Jan8 13.5C's for .03credit each.
jbeck3487
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$CX $5
Trust the process
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Doubt this is a "great" idea, but I rolled MOMO Apr21 16C's to Jan8 13.5C's for .03credit each.
Last chance for it. Election has to be settled and I still say it pops, but will the election ever be settled!
59 South
AG
I don't own any CX, but I see a lot of their trucks heading to jobsites walking my kids to school in the mornings. I'll try to snag a pic next time for you proud investors.
oldarmy1
AG
thirdcoast said:

OA dumped 4% of his ONTX holding
Ha! Wasn't even on my radar back then. It's a pharma development stock. It's lone successful patent died in '13 so did the stock. Now its a speculative success watch stock.
McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

I don't own any CX, but I see a lot of their trucks heading to jobsites walking my kids to school in the mornings. I'll try to snag a pic next time for you proud investors.
We have a CX site right down the road, when it was kicking all our asses, I almost shot a picture of it for y'all. Maybe i'll do something special for y'all today
First Page Last Page
Page 2528 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.