Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,105 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

OA1- Selling SNSS or selling some?
Planted that sucker hard!
The cutesy language is not helpful. English, please.
Net free and forgetting about it. Probably made position #673
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ClutchCityAg
I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

Believe he is saying he 'planted' his net free shares and will let them grow
Let it ride
topher06
I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

It means he is holding it. He is also offering fee free suggestions that stomp most paid advisors - you could always ask your paid advisor what he/she is doing with SNSS.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

Outlaw I definitely defer to OA, but just an FYI for you I took a look at the merger to see if there was an opportunity for a run up in the stock post announcement and it looked like the merger value might be at or less than the current stock value but with what I could find on the web it wasn't super clear. Since I don't have a position I opted to definitely stay away.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
cptthunder
E said:

SNDL!!

Come on call my shares out... I dare you...see if I care haha
jwhitlock3
Coachbro20 said:

McInnis 03 said:

debating on if I should buy some SNDL then sell some 12/18 $1 calls for about .33 premium to lower cost average to about .32 per

Bought at .69 and looking to sell $1 for .40
oldarmy1
AG
Planted - Net free holding now by selling up to 50% straight sell or combination of using options to gain more upside but cover downside risk.
59 South
AG
austinAG90 said:

AMD Dec 18 Call ? Breakout time to sell ?
I still have all my 12/18 87.5 calls from 2.50. I'm watching closely to see how it handles 92-94. Back test <90 wouldn't surprise me before a rip to 100. Still almost 3 weeks so have time. If I was risk averse I'd sell half here assuming you're double+

ETA: there's also a ton of call option flow today throughout December 90-98 calls.

I bleed maroon
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Planted - Net free holding now by selling up to 50% straight sell or combination of using options to gain more upside but cover downside risk.
Thanks.
austinAG90
AG
sold half been in since 2.50 !

Great call
oldarmy1
AG
SNDL volume is off the charts. 10m per minute average!
birks
gougler08
AG
RKT green hammer forming
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

RKT green hammer forming

Who??
tramaro1
AG
Anyone looking a NNOX? Rumors some big news might come out. Thinking about buying 1 Jan $80 call at $8 as a gamble.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
$SNDL.....

Can we get +200% today??
OutlawAG04
Thanks OA1 and FJ43!
I bleed maroon
AG
topher06 said:

I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

It means he is holding it. He is also offering fee free suggestions that stomp most paid advisors - you could always ask your paid advisor what he/she is doing with SNSS.
Turns out you're wrong (see response), which reinforces my point.

I think OA brings great value to this board, but at the end of the day, it's a DISCUSSION board, and part of effective communication and discussion is presenting information to your audience in language they can understand. I appreciate OA's ability to source investment ideas I wouldn't have come up with on my own, and am glad he's here. It supplements my other sources nicely.

If this were a separate investment site, your point would be valid.
Brewmaster
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

RKT green hammer forming

Who??
SCUD , lol
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

RKT green hammer forming

Who??
This. I started turning the TV off when I see their commercials.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
I bleed maroon said:

topher06 said:

I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

I think OA brings great value to this board, but at the end of the day, it's a DISCUSSION board, and part of effective communication and discussion is presenting information to your audience in language they can understand. I appreciate OA's ability to source investment ideas I wouldn't have come up with on my own, and am glad he's here. It supplements my other sources nicely.

khaos288
AG
I bleed maroon said:

topher06 said:

I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

So a dedicated day trading investment thread isn't specific enough for those implications? It HAS to be a full separate investing site?
Brewmaster
AG
210ag said:

Has anyone been able to find copies on OA's recommended Handbook on Technical Analysis by Darrell Jobman on page 1 of this thread? I noticed Amazon has some used copies which might be the best route if I'm interested din reading. Still a student currently (c/o '21) and have been unable to find a copy or spend time reading up this semester besides following this thread and some of my own DD. With a month and a half break before my last semester of classes I thought theres no better time than the present to pile on. If anyone else has any recommended readings I would appreciate that, too.
found 1 copy used on amazon over a year ago. It's a hardback and has markings from a library in the UK on it, I kid you not!

Wow, it must be out of print, hard to find and used copies are expensive. I'll have to scan a bunch of pages one day and post a link. If you want something in particular I can probably do that quicker.

khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

210ag said:

Has anyone been able to find copies on OA's recommended Handbook on Technical Analysis by Darrell Jobman on page 1 of this thread? I noticed Amazon has some used copies which might be the best route if I'm interested din reading. Still a student currently (c/o '21) and have been unable to find a copy or spend time reading up this semester besides following this thread and some of my own DD. With a month and a half break before my last semester of classes I thought theres no better time than the present to pile on. If anyone else has any recommended readings I would appreciate that, too.
found 1 copy used on amazon over a year ago. It's a hardback and has markings from a library in the UK on it, I kid you not!

Wow, it must be out of print, hard to find and used copies are expensive. I'll have to scan a bunch of pages one day and post a link. If you want something in particular I can probably do that quicker.

I mailed my copy to tlepoC awhile back. I told him once he's done just to pass it forward to someone else.
docaggie
AG
tramaro1 said:

Anyone looking a NNOX? Rumors some big news might come out. Thinking about buying 1 Jan $80 call at $8 as a gamble.
They present later this week at a major radiology conference, though they're presenting remotely from Israel.

This one bothers me. I bought it after IPO and sold it for a nice profit, but there have been some calls of skepticism around their technology. Being able to shrink a CT scanner AND reduce the cost considerably, as pioneered by a tiny company out of Israel?

Could rocket on a successful demonstration, or crater if they can't present for some reason.

I myself need to see an independently verified working model that demonstrates equivalent resolution to current CT scanners before I invest again.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
I bleed maroon
AG
khaos288 said:

I bleed maroon said:

topher06 said:

I bleed maroon said:

oldarmy1 said:

OutlawAG04 said:

So a dedicated day trading investment thread isn't specific enough for those implications? It HAS to be a full separate investing site?
All I'm saying is that from 5-6 explanatory responses, there were 5-6 different interpretations of a cryptic message - plain English solves this issue.
tlepoC
AG
I never received...

Do you know when you mailed?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
SDC having itself a day.
khaos288
AG
tlepoC said:

I never received...

Do you know when you mailed?
Really? You PM'd me the address. Let me check with the wife and make sure it's not sitting on her desk. She said she made a label and sent it out.
Brewmaster
AG
if he's "planted" you can bet he's net free. "planted that sucker hard" means net free and banked nice profit on it. I hear ya, but I'm sure it's tough for him to respond to everything with a detailed explanation.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

RKT green hammer forming

Who??

Omg I spit out my tea!!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

RKT green hammer forming

Who??

Omg I spit out my tea!!

ME TOO!!
FJ43
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Knife catching on EXPI call this morning paid off. I'm now the proud owner of 4 net free EXPI201218C50 contracts.

I didn't pull the trigger on AMD at $87 this morning and I'm not sure why. It's a stock I'm MUCH more familiar with and expect a run up to at least $95. Already a top 5 holding for me but not putting some coin on $94 calls for Dec4 and Dec11 means I hate money.
McInnis 03
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

What does this mean? I went hard about 5 min ago on Amazon.

Are we smiling
First Page Last Page
Page 2520 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.