Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,939 Views | 231629 Replies | Last: 23 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
kyle field 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those still in the VALE $12 leap calls, after going net free already, what are your thoughts? Do you roll them out to 13$ calls and collect some premium, if so how much?

Do you sell half of the remaining positions for a 200% return. Ie sold half to go net free, then sell remaining half (1/4 of original position)

Sell some short term 15 or 17 calls?

Or do nothing and come back in a year and see where we are at?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sold 30 $1 calls on SNDL for January. I really don't care if I get called out
Esteban du Plantier
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Me too. I either cut my cost basis nearly in half, or I land a4 bagger.

Happy either way.
Engine10
AG
Entered TLRY shares and for the briefest of moments, I was up $420.00 - couldn't get the snapshot triggered in time
cptthunder
Esteban du Plantier said:

Happy either way.

I messed up a little bit and sold the April $1s since I had a order just sitting and waiting and didn't think about the Jan jumping also...
Brewmaster
AG
boyz05 said:

So did we just have the top in SPY? We just filled the overnight gap. Rebound or the beginning of the macro downtrend?

I think we still get a blow off top next week and new ATH's. Still looks like a big bull flag, nice consolidation. Although election news could always throw a wrench in it.
Aston04
AG
Golden matrix just keeps pushing up slowly. Nasdaq listing could make this blow up. Either way bullish.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Do not be surprised to see a pullback next week

ClutchCityAg
Anyone buy Fisker (FSR) at ipo? I have been waiting for a pullback to establish a base for accumulating and it just keeps rising.
Let it ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Question for you guys that know about this stuff - I want to buy a new pellet smoker. What would you all recommend?
BrokeAssAggie

Question for you guys that know about this stuff - I want to buy a new pellet smoker. What would you all recommend?

I'm an offset guy but have friends with traeger and they have nothing but good things to say.
FJ43

Haven't pulled the trigger yet either but have been doing some homework. This one keep coming up from the guys that have used several top brands

http://www.blazngrillworks.com/
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Esteban du Plantier
AG

I got a Camp Chef cheaper and with better features than Traeger of similar size (wifi, easy ash cleanout, tighter temp control, bigger temp range, direct grilling ability, bigger pellet hopper). Everything I've done on it has been awesome.
Troy91
AG
Ditto on Camp Chef Woodwind. I also bought the sear box attachment and it works well.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Troy91 said:

Ditto on Camp Chef Woodwind. I also bought the sear box attachment and it works well.

The sear box is next on my list.
Spaceship
AG
Rec Tec or Traeger is the way to go. I have a Traeger because a friend is a rep who got me a big discount. Otherwise I would have a Rec Tec.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I'm an offset guy but have friends with traeger and they have nothing but good things to say.

Not trying to be Aaron Franklin

Just one more thing for me to F up.
BrokeAssAggie

CrazyRichAggie said:

Not trying to be Aaron Franklin

Just one more thing for me to F up.

Haha. I enjoy the fire management and smelling like a bbq joint for 3 days.
jwhitlock3
I've got a RecTec I like a lot but it just doesn't produce the same output as a stick smoker, I think a Kamado Joe with the temp controller would be a good middle ground. KJ and Fireboard both make a fan controller for the KJ.
jwhitlock3
FJ43 said:

Haven't pulled the trigger yet either but have been doing some homework. This one keep coming up from the guys that have used several top brands

http://www.blazngrillworks.com/

Man that looks like a Yoder competitor there, that's nice.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Here was a brisket I did a couple days ago on my Camp Chef.

Not much bark, but I did foil at 150 to finish faster. Good stuff.

topher06
ATVI with a little AH pop, approaching ITM (if the pop was real, see too many AH glitches)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Nice. I think I'm going to get the woodwind 36
Aston04
AG
Fomo penny play for Monday- TSNP. Wish I found this before close.
Spaceship
AG
Aston04 said:

Fomo penny play for Monday- TSNP. Wish I found this before close.

Up 10,800% since Nov 1? Wow.
Aston04
AG
Near worthless stock ticker was essentially bought by HUMBL. Ticker will be changed to reflect that in near future.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggies4life said:

ALPP!!

I'm now net free + about 300% now on it. Hoping it continues to run. There's talk they will pr regularly to get above $1. Its def the otc darling rn.
Fightin_Aggie
AG

Here was a brisket I did a couple days ago on my Camp Chef.

Not much bark, but I did foil at 150 to finish faster. Good stuff.

Butcher paper will still let the smoke in. Looks great! If short on time you can butcher paper and increase the heat. That is what a lot of the restaurants do I believe.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO $3.50 slow sneaky buying
Madmarttigan
AG
Love my camp chef however i think it has too much temperature variation, don't like how it goes almost +- 20 degrees
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

MBIO $3.50 slow sneaky buying

sips get the L, Ags beat up the swamp kitties and MBIO breaks $4 on Monday!
Texas_Aggie91
AG
I also have the camp chef woodwind. I thought about getting the sear box but ended up going with the sidekick. It comes with a griddle, but I bought the grill box for any small quick cooks and searing. I just ordered the pizza oven attachment on a Black Friday sale. I have heard great things about that. Highly recommend the camp chef.

Edit: My smoker is typically +/- 5 degrees from where I set it. Sometimes it is a little more when I set it to high smoke.
trip98
AG

Happy either way.

Same here! Just not as many. Still building equity thru trades as a wise man previously said!
Troy91
AG
You hit on my only regret. If I would have known about the pizza oven, I likely would have gone with the other attachment.

As it is, I have cooked pizzas on the Woodwind with a cast iron stone and it did well. But, the other attachment is much more versatile with both the pizza oven, the flattop, etc.
McInnis 03
AG

Brother in law got this as a gift and has been happy with it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083STDCGS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_iMxWFbAPCF36F
First Page Last Page
Page 2514 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.