Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,754 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by ProgN
trip98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FJ43 said:

Bought back my ENG 1/15 C5 at $0.35. Sold originally at $0.75. Hope to rinse and repeat and sell again.
just did the same (following previous response you posted) but for my Dec C5. sold at .85 and bought back for .20
watching and waiting to do again.
Already have net cost down to $1.40
FJ43
trip98 said:

FJ43 said:

Bought back my ENG 1/15 C5 at $0.35. Sold originally at $0.75. Hope to rinse and repeat and sell again.
just did the same (following previous response you posted) but for my Dec C5. sold at .85 and bought back for .20
watching and waiting to do again.
Already have net cost down to $1.40
I'm by far not an expert but looks like its digesting the quick rise then pull back the past 2 trading days. Still below the Model T but if it heads back up to attempt it I think we should be able to rinse and repeat on the calls.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Running with the Bulls
MBIO daily chart looks great. Pushing higher lows. Let's go!
McInnis 03
AG
LLNW calls are up a bit. Love it
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO moving
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

LLNW calls are up a bit. Love it
These things could be really nice with such a long time to go. I think its test will be at the $4.83ish mark.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
MOMO heading back up the trend channel.
jtmoney03
AG
This might be the best thing the internet has produced this year. Language in text but not audio in case you're at work today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/k1h8a1/the_stock_market_in_2020/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ETA: it's almost 5 mins long so enjoy after the bell today with a drink as you reflect on that last 11 months lol
Aston04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MOMO heading back up the trend channel.
Part of the beauty of owning momo is I can troll my wife with this: Momo picture

She was all worked up about that a couple years back about momo being in youtube video our kids might watch. Now we "own" Momo.
McInnis 03
AG
Need advice.

Never had as much success as I've had with Tesla these last two weeks. Holding two net free 550c for dec24

What would you do with these......trailing stop?
Aston04
AG
Revive Therapeutics making a nice run->.15 to .23 in a few weeks. Finally in the green on this one- RVVTF.
Running with the Bulls
SNSS is on the move. $1.52 with volume.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Need advice.

Never had as much success as I've had with Tesla these last two weeks. Holding two net free 550c for dec24

Does this help on sentiment with the same expiry?

I've never done a trailing stop on options so hard for me to help with a suggestion. Such volatility especially just a few weeks out. I'd hate for you to lose the gains which is always hard for me to keep the finger off the trigger.

Red Rover
AG
If you do trailing stops I'd suggest separate stops, one looser than the other. You'd hate to get stopped out of both before it makes another big move up. Of course depending on premium right now some times it pays to lock in profit on some while it's still heading up. That's a good problem to have. Right behind how to best shelter all these profits from wife and taxman.
zag213004
AG
jtmoney03 said:

This might be the best thing the internet has produced this year. Language in text but not audio in case you're at work today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/k1h8a1/the_stock_market_in_2020/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ETA: it's almost 5 mins long so enjoy after the bell today with a drink as you reflect on that last 11 months lol

I have not seen this meme (I have seen the image) until the that video.

Touchless
AG
Sell one and buy a higher strike to replace it and then keep the other to let it keep running along with a stop loss? Congrats!
Engine10
AG
PLTR profit taking time, Citron is now short back to $20 from a report this AM.
Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

PLTR profit taking time, Citron is now short back to $20 from a report this AM.

So anyway we'll see y'all at $40
McInnis 03
AG
Touchless said:

Sell one and buy a higher strike to replace it and then keep the other to let it keep running along with a stop loss? Congrats!

That's how I ended up with these! Rolled up 500s!

I may lock one in and ride the other
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Need advice.

Did you have a target in mind? I am trimming out slowly from my TSLA positions. I have released 25% at this point. I think there is probability for TSLA continuing higher, but we know that one Elon tweet can send the stock down 10%.

You could set a trailing stop on one and hold the other, alternatively you could lock in gains on one and ride the other. The stock has also moved a long way in a short period of time, and remember, profit is profit.

I am personally on the conservative side and probably take gains a little bit too early, but it works for me.
E
AG
Y'all need to start your Black Friday shopping on AMZN right now!
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

I agree on EXPI. Will look at options for best set up.
EXPI testing the Model T. Can it break it and run?

Chef Elko
AG
Ok, time for me to put the OA1 knowledge to work! So GMBL had a huge spike to $9 in June. After filling the gap and consolidating at $4, we have a possible goalpost formation depending on volume today. Although there has been heavy volume the past week. Huge volume spike around $4 mid September and today has volume almost twice normal 10 day volume, spiking up from the $4 support.

Seeing this I would expect the stock to continue to breakout. Just wanted to see if my assessment is correct or I'm on the right track.
Engine10
AG
Let's see if PLTR can establish new support on that ~8% cut back to 26. Next week will be big for this name, might be time for some consolidation after this heater
aggies4life
AG
ALPP!!
TxAG#2011
Rice and Fries said:

Rice and Fries said:

aggies4life said:

Rice and Fries said:

PLTR up 7% this morning.

It was announced blackrock increased their position by $300M.

How far can this realistically go? Been in and out and it just keeps on trucking.....
I mean we are going to have to separate reality with where this is.

Seriously, go look at r/wallstreetbets and its literally all PLTR memes with people pushing for $40 by the end of next week and $60 by EOY.

There is alot of dudes there who are just buying all kinds of calls. It's insane. Anyone short is gonna get squeezed out.
If you guys want some friday morning entertainment....just look at all of it. Its all PLTR.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

Excellent top signal right there
CheladaAg
AG
So did we just have the top in SPY? We just filled the overnight gap. Rebound or the beginning of the macro downtrend?
Aston04
AG
Like this today- TSCRF

Full speed ahead with sports betting in Canada. Already run 60%. But I think we have to grow here.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
just finished calculating - 6% week for me. Whew, I needed a good win.
McInnis 03
AG
Tlry rockets
zag213004
AG
Holding these atvi calls thru weekend?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I agree on EXPI. Will look at options for best set up.
EXPI testing the Model T. Can it break it and run?

I'm in on shares and $60 Dec calls.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Red Rover said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

I am not Aggiedaniel and I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but to me it looks like the TSLA gamma magnet is 500 and 495. The total open at 500 is more than 2x the volume open for any other price. Then there's a large amount of puts at 495, which seems like a tell as well.

Crazy since it ran away from that all day. I was trying to fill put flies this afternoon as it was running away from my range, but the prices on those were not getting cheaper. If it keeps rising premarket I'll try to fill 490/500/510 flies again at the open.

If I'm doing that right it will settle back to 500 this week and then blast off next week. With the premiums this jacked I might consider selling a long condor this week. Maybe buy calls for next week on any big drops.

Dumbass. You're doing it wrong.

Yeah, yeah. Pipe down, hairy. Maybe the gamma magnet doesn't work when the share price is $100 away.
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
SNDL....I bailed too soon, but it's still rocking.
ClutchCityAg
MGNI January 17.5puts almost below the 1.50 mark
Let it ride
First Page Last Page
Page 2513 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.