Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,130 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by ProgN
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Equity build traders consider buying ENG and selling the $2.50 Dec 18 call for $0.85
In!
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Equity build traders consider buying ENG and selling the $2.50 Dec 18 call for $0.85

Shares?
Buy shares then immediately sell the 12/18 $2.50 covered calls for $0.85. Have to buy ion 100 share blocks though.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Shares?
Yes, I assume he means shares, hold forever, sell the 2.50 Dec. 18 as a covered call.
0708aggie
AG
NIO @ $55
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

Biden tapping Yellen for treasury secretary. Market VERY happy about this.
Is it confirmed?

All I can say is thank ****ing god it is not warren. I'm sure my pops would have a heart attack if it was a Warren Treasury Department.

I would have been right behind him. She's a wretched *****.
spud1910
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Done. Thanks OA....
Ditto
PuryearAg98
AG
Thank you RIG for making today a VERY VERY good day!
Coachbro20
oldarmy1 said:

In at .80 premiums..thanks for the heads up OA.
topher06
Damn near ITM on those WDC calls with 8 weeks left to go.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought LLNW $5 March calls for $0.70. The stock has been crushed and coming off consolidation at $4.30. That is quite a lengthy time for a comeback for a mere $0.70.
mc_shipman
Getting itchy trigger finger on the SDC calls. Y'all think it's going to keep running?
BrokeAssAggie
MARA is in beast mode today
Troy91
AG
Just went net free on MARA. Tiny amount but good lessons learned.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Biden tapping Yellen
Phrasing bruh, phrasing
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Biden tapping Yellen
Phrasing bruh, phrasing
I need to go long on Windex after spitting all over my screen.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
trip98
AG
okay....so few questions...
1) tried to buy MARA last Friday and too late. Was going to follow OA1 advice on it from that day. Now it's shot up to $4.90!!! Still a solid plan to follow? Seems like runup today would ruin it
2) I did buy MGNI a while ago...late though and got at 8.75 and only 32 shares. I know OA1 says hold to 17.50 then sell half to be net free....but this $16.61 price is giving me itchy trigger finger!!! Thinking of selling 17 shares and being net free on 15 instead of holding to make it even 50% = 16 shares.
3) Have 75 shares MBIO cost average of 2.98...thinking of adding 25 around 3.25 and then following lesson from OA1 and sell covered call at $5....get called out and make solid profit or pocket premium and lower cost average. Good idea?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Biden tapping Yellen
Phrasing bruh, phrasing

Whew. Enough to make any red blooded American make go limp.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bought LLNW $5 March calls for $0.70. The stock has been crushed and coming off consolidation at $4.30. That is quite a lengthy time for a comeback for a mere $0.70.
Right behind you sir.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Right behind you sir.
X2
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

CPDAggie10
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Right behind you sir.
X2
In!
topher06
Looks like quite a bit of FUBO profit taking.

In on shares on LLNW.
FJ43
trip98 said:

okay....so few questions...
1) tried to buy MARA last Friday and too late. Was going to follow OA1 advice on it from that day. Now it's shot up to $4.90!!! Still a solid plan to follow? Seems like runup today would ruin it
2) I did buy MGNI a while ago...late though and got at 8.75 and only 32 shares. I know OA1 says hold to 17.50 then sell half to be net free....but this $16.61 price is giving me itchy trigger finger!!! Thinking of selling 17 shares and being net free on 15 instead of holding to make it even 50% = 16 shares.
3) Have 75 shares MBIO cost average of 2.98...thinking of adding 25 around 3.25 and then following lesson from OA1 and sell covered call at $5....get called out and make solid profit or pocket premium and lower cost average. Good idea?
Just me personally but I would have no problem buying the other 25 shares of MBIO now and then timing the covered call sale. Might wait to see MBIO rise a little top maximize that though IMO.

MARA - maybe missed this a bit.

MGNI - OA says hold for $17.50 then I try and hold if you can. but understand your itchy finger.

oldarmy1
AG
mc_shipman said:

Getting itchy trigger finger on the SDC calls. Y'all think it's going to keep running?
I'd definitely take some off the table at that premium pop
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
Madmarttigan
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Had bought this as a bounce play in the 3.60s, glad I'm not quite a fool for it lol.
FJ43
topher06 said:

Looks like quite a bit of FUBO profit taking.

In on shares on LLNW.
Shares or calls?

ClutchCityAg
Yall holding NIO weeklies or selling today? Seems like decay will start to hit hard tomorrow if it doesnt hold above 55. Might sell half here.
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

Yall holding NIO weeklies or selling today? Seems like decay will start to hit hard tomorrow if it doesnt hold above 55. Might sell half here.
I trimmed. Holding what I am willing to risk for this to open up tomorrow.

oldarmy1
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Shares?
You buy the shares and then you sell the Dec 18 $2.50 call for $0.85. If you don't mind a little risk you wait on the covered calls to see if it spikes to rest that $2.40 level and then get $1.15-$1.20 for the covered call
gougler08
AG
I found LLNW a couple weeks ago but then got greedy and didn't get the fill down at 3.80
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I trimmed. Holding what I am willing to risk for this to open up tomorrow.
THIS....When a weekly call pops into the money I sell 50-75% and then will use 10% of PROFIT only to buy out to $60 in case it reall heats up and runs.
gougler08
AG
DRIP at COVID lows
0708aggie
AG
Wow what a day guys.

OA, huge shout out for you on the NIO $55 call. Bought 30 contracts at 1.07 and just sold at 2.75
CPDAggie10
AG
mc_shipman said:

I went net free last week, and sold off another ~25% of my original calls on this pop. Letting the rest ride to the moon hopefully and might look at buying the calls I sold today back on a dip.

Still a lot of time on this one, but taking profits is never a bad thing.

First Page Last Page
Page 2491 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.