Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,544 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Serious question:

Is there a good method to "resetting" your hedges? If you're buying longer term options as hedges, ie: spy puts, is there a rule of thumb as to when you cut bait and start that timer over again? I haven't quite got the hang of hedging right yet.
Great question and same boat how best to execute. I'd like some guidance on this one as well. Sitting on a pile of the SPSX 1/15 6c
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TxAG#2011
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
Bitcoin is getting way overdue for a typical 30% correction. If I had to put money on it, it's going to break ATH to grab headlines and commence fomo and then just crush every late entrant
topher06
AAPL having a bad day, going to add to my position there I think. I need to do a better job remembering to put some of the profits from this thread into our one-day robot overlords.
59 South
AG
Sometimes and sometimes not. We gotta place our bets.
Rice and Fries
TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
Bitcoin is getting way overdue for a typical 30% correction. If I had to put money on it, it's going to break ATH to grab headlines and commence fomo and then just crush every late entrant
I think in previous times, yes. But the number of coins you hear Paypal and Square and these other fintech companies buying, makes me think we may see a slight drop like Redler is saying but this is just going to be more bullish.
59 South
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

59 South said:

I'm pretty convinced one could low stress swing trade a few times a month to a healthy living by just following him and subscribing to Hidden Pivots. Maybe throw in a Cheddar Flow sub just to not get bored with it.
Which HP subscription do you use?
I don't subscribe YET.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, seriously.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Mostly Foggy Recollection
TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.

Yes, possibly. My adds at 18-19K have been on the small end of range.

I've been looking at 14-15.5 as a chance to really drop some larger buys.

I think we see 24K pretty early in 2021.
Rice and Fries said:

TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
I think in previous times, yes. But the number of coins you hear Paypal and Square and these other fintech companies buying, makes me think we may see a slight drop like Redler is saying but this is just going to be more bullish.

2021 is going to be a great year, IMO.
Bird Poo
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Man, I wish we had a thread just to post low point accumulation plays. Would have helped a lot of people on things like $MARA and $ALPP.

On MGNI I am thinking of cashing out one of my calls. My March 21, $10. I'd still have my March 21, $7 but perhaps I should hedge some by taking the profits from the $10 one right now. Its up 27%.
This. I've missed out on many of his plays due to lack of capital. Not anymore! Sitting on about 30% cash (thanks to MGNI) right now and patiently waiting for the next play. I agree with OA that we'll probably get some opportunities in the coming weeks due to election turmoil.

Should we expect a selloff to take advantage of Trump's tax policies before 2021?
59 South
AG
Somebody fire up the RV from CWH, and let's head to the Model T Ranch.
khaos288
AG
59 South said:

Going to need something bigger than a TSLA to pull it until their trucks come out
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
topher06 said:

AAPL having a bad day, going to add to my position there I think. I need to do a better job remembering to put some of the profits from this thread into our one-day robot overlords.
I think until this China mess is resolved, this thing is going to be down. Apple badly needs that market or their current market cap makes zero sense.
BrokeAssAggie
khaos288 said:

59 South said:

Going to need something bigger than a TSLA to pull it until their trucks come out
I got a F250 that can handle the load.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I took a small position in MSFT - 12/18 200C (deep ITM) on drip under 209.5.
Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

Engine10 said:

Palantir loss from OPS: $847.8 million, $847 million from stock compensation.

Guidance raise, decreasing customer concentration, new deals in Energy, COVID, US Army and beginning international expansion.

Lot to like for a new to public market Software co once you get through the big EPS "miss", that's not really comparable to the estimates anyway with the stock comp. Recovering nicely after knee jerk dip.

Now back over $15 AH. LFGGGGGGGG see you boys at $20

Volume pouring in right now driving this push through $20!
TxAG#2011
Rice and Fries said:

TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
This scenario would be a dream come true as altcoins would expode
oldarmy1
AG
NBAC volume move 11 handle secure
ClutchCityAg
TxAG#2011 said:

Rice and Fries said:

TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
I have been slowly rotating my BTC to ETH as BTC continues to rise. I think ETH has a better growth rate for now and will be hurt less on any pullback. Not an expert just based on the research I have done and crypto accounts I follow.
Let it ride
CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NBAC volume move 11 handle secure

You mentioned trading shares in the swings. Do you have a specific strategy are price target you are looking at?

I jumped in this morning on long shares as well. Already up 9%.
Coachbro20
TxAG#2011 said:

Rice and Fries said:

TxAG#2011 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.

If we are choosing which altcoins would explode, I'll take Link please!!!
McInnis 03
AG
MSFT spike to $210+ there.

Actually, looks like tech in general spiked there.

B&I Key:
HoustonAg2014
AG

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
Can you buy this on fidelity or just the fund? I want in but don't want to buy on those other apps if I can help it.
Aggiesincebirth said:

FJ43 said:

I'm still adding.
Can you buy this on fidelity or just the fund? I want in but don't want to buy on those other apps if I can help it.

I have both GBTC and coin base purchases.
oldarmy1
AG
Equity build traders consider buying ENG and selling the $2.50 Dec 18 call for $0.85
Jet Black
MBIO $3.37
McInnis 03
AG
Biden tapping Yellen for treasury secretary. Market VERY happy about this.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Equity build traders consider buying ENG and selling the $2.50 Dec 18 call for $0.85

Now those are some goal posts
McInnis 03 said:

Better than that monster Warren
Ragoo
AG
Ugh kicking myself on pton
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

Is it confirmed?

All I can say is thank ****ing god it is not warren. I'm sure my pops would have a heart attack if it was a Warren Treasury Department.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Done. Thanks OA....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
That macro ignition that hgit after $357.50 is a near certain $360
gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Shares?
First Page Last Page
Page 2490 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.