Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,040,018 Views | 231646 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by spud1910
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Markets playing games this morning. As we finish the first 30 minutes we have a pullback ending right near $357.50. No easy money today from the SPY action
satexas
AG
$ALPP on fire again today. 60% up so far.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
McInnis 03
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Rolled SDC Jan 11C's to APR 14C's for a small credit.

Is this the consensus on what to do with these? I'm up well over 200% and am already net free. A lot of time on these boys.
This is not concensus. This is just what my dumbass is doing. Mind you, I'm also selling monthly or weekly covereds against these so I'm monetizing them in an alternate way as well.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cptthunder
tailgatetimer10 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Rolled SDC Jan 11C's to APR 14C's for a small credit.

Is this the consensus on what to do with these? I'm up well over 200% and am already net free. A lot of time on these boys.
I was already net free but sold half remaining when it broke $12, no expert here though
McInnis 03
AG
PYPL playin gmaes, it's pulled back into the 5-12 cloud on the 10min chart......
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
I just bought back half of the MOMO calls I sold. It's right at the trend support. But remember if Trump pulls a rabbit out of his hat then MOMO is not where you want to be.

BrokeAssAggie
MBIO 60K sell off
ClutchCityAg
Small Account Probz: not being able to sell PYPL calls when up 100%+ because of day trade limits
Let it ride
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

On $ALPP.

Something to think about, but I'm really not sure if it means anything at all. (In fact, it probably does not).

Last Nov 1, 2019 it also shot up to .24. Then the following Monday it went to .43. Again, take that with a grain of salt but it would be wild if history repeated itself.

Just bumping this as its mid .30s now so wondering if this might actually play out. In case any of you wana look at it and see if you're comfortable getting in for a few pennies.
I will play a little on a pullback today. Read they just completed their first milestone with their USAF contract. Could lead to more of them if they are performing.

I'm pretty heavy still on em even after profit taking a ton on the ride up from .043 but they do have a history of tanking as well. But that was before they started buying up these other companies. My DD earlier stated it was a .60 or so stock at least based on float and revenues, but we all know revenue based DD oftentimes doesn't come to fruition with the stock price. Or , might take a lot longer than people think. In the words of Walter White, "tread carefully"
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

MBIO 60K sell off
See if shake and bake.
McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Small Account Probz: not being able to sell PYPL calls when up 100%+ because of day trade limits
Small Account solutions: Instead of closing the position, sell the call above it to create a spread and thereby avoiding day trade implications.

B&I Key:
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

Think about moving to cash account. Day trade doesn't apply.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Knife Wrench
AG
astroaggie13 said:

gougler08 said:

Knife Wrench said:

Any thoughts on MOMO 12/24 $16c's?

Wasn't able to go net-free a couple weeks ago on the spike over $16. Now sitting below $15 on what looks like a descending channel since the $16 spike

I actually read it the other way, slowly ascending channel on the daily since October and we are at/near the bottom here
Agreed - we're on a lower support ascending trendline right now. I am not selling at this line unless we fall through. Each time its come at or near this line its bounced back to a higher high. To draw yourself, channel hit the low on 9/30/20 and has been increasing since.
I can see that trend, too - thanks for the input, guys
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Just got net free on MGNI...finally. God, it must have been the craziest, dumbest way of getting there, but I'm there...
59 South
AG
CWH breakout. See you fools at 50.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
trailing stop hit on PYPL for a nice 20% on one scale, re-entered at original cost basis. let's see if it's a gift.
McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

CWH breakout. See you fools at 50.

Got put stock on Friday. Let's ride.

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
Converted ALPP shares to net free. Not trying to leave capital tied up in a penny but I'll leave some free stuff to ride!
FJ43
ET trying to break that $6.30 resistance level. Above now at $6.35 but needs to hold and it can run a little.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
Bought an $NVDA $520 weekly put

Sorry that was $520 not $530...wouldnt buy in the money puts
I bleed maroon
AG
MGNI: Sold enough naked Dec $7.50 calls to go net free last week. Riding a four-bagger with the rest. I'm trying to decide whether to sell the remainder (likely in a series of rising limits) or let the calls execute and hold the stock longer-term.

Thoughts?
astroaggie13
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

WDC flirting with $44
Flagged for the last hour and broke it just now. Anyone if/what OA1 said was a good exit target here?

127% Extension is around 45.72 from last large swing high to low.
Gig em Stros
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA strong like bull

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
astroaggie13 said:

WDC flirting with $44
Flagged for the last hour and broke it just now. Anyone if/what OA1 said was a good exit target here?

WDC $45 Calls. Go net free then let it ride to the moon.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO bounced right off of that trend support line.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

astroaggie13 said:

WDC flirting with $44

TO THE MOON!
astroaggie13
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

astroaggie13 said:

WDC flirting with $44

LOL - gotta exit at some point and I don't have a spacesuit. I guess your message is that we won't be selling anytime soon.
Gig em Stros
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

I just bought back half of the MOMO calls I sold. It's right at the trend support. But remember if Trump pulls a rabbit out of his hat then MOMO is not where you want to be.

Was net free on what I had left and with your post went back and bought back some. Once again Good call already up!

oldarmy1
AG
Look at those weekly $55 NIO calls. 24k!
CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Maybe I missed it OA, are you in calls on MOMO?
McInnis 03
AG
Looks like FB Feb 280c's are......active.

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
$PLTR with a hard kick off of $20 but it made it there! Expecting a pullback as is tradition when this hits milestone values. Searching for new support now
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Looks like FB Feb 280c's are......active.

TxAG#2011
FUBO still going nuts
oldarmy1
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Maybe I missed it OA, are you in calls on MOMO?
Yeah, we got a nice move to go net free but they then came back to original entry so bought again using the trend line as the guide.
First Page Last Page
Page 2486 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.