Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,749 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in the 200's
McInnis 03
AG
Colt98 said:

I'm in the 200's
Misery loves company.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
Hope some of y'all got in KNDI even if for a day/swing. $12.60-$14.26 now.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
topher06
It'll be a good sign if SPY can fight off the murder algo today
oldarmy1
AG
MGNI is in my thinking a $50 stock as they execute in the space. But this is why it's always key to use the net free approach because I thought ROKU was a $120 stock when we were buying below $30. Just plant as many as you can and leave them alone.

wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

MGNI is in my thinking a $50 stock as they execute in the space.

Say it again, but slower this time.
gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MGNI is in my thinking a $50 stock as they execute in the space.

2021's $NIO
Rice and Fries
Hold on to your butts....

Munchin is no longer extending parts of the CARES act related to the bonds. Telling the Fed to send back ~$400B back in funds to the treasury.
Colt98
AG
I think sq takes off tomorrow. We will see
Aston04
AG
Sh&t egy went to 1.77. Glad I kept a little..

Seems irrational to me - they parted with over 2/3 of their cash (around 40 million of 60).... Company isn't worth double a week ago imo.. At least pre oil run up...
TMOOSE
Hey guys - considering exercising my FIRST contract -Please help with ANY advice

I'm in FUBO right now with a whopping 50 shares! haha -up 25% total - I think FUBO is one I want to be in long term and just never look at.

Anyways, I have an option contract set to expire tomorrow - its a 11/20 $20 call I paid $220 for. I'm actually down on it a little.

Should I just exercise the option? Pros and cons? Sorry, I have never done it before so I am clueless but I think it could make a lot of sense.

Thanks everyone. Always appreciate you guys!
Let it Ride
FJ43
TMOOSE said:

Hey guys - considering exercising my FIRST contract -Please help with ANY advice

I'm in FUBO right now with a whopping 50 shares! haha -up 25% total - I think FUBO is one I want to be in long term and just never look at.

Anyways, I have an option contract set to expire tomorrow - its a 11/20 $20 call I paid $220 for. I'm actually down on it a little.

Should I just exercise the option? Pros and cons? Sorry, I have never done it before so I am clueless but I think it could make a lot of sense.

Thanks everyone. Always appreciate you guys!
To exercise it you will be buying the 100 shares at $20 strike or $2,000. Add the $2,000 + $220 and you have $2220 invested in the 100 shares and it closed today around $22.21 above the 8/21. So you would be even out of the gate should it not rise or fall. You could turn around and sell the shares or ride them from there. Or sell a portion of them if you don't want to hold the full amount. Many believe FUBO will increase over time.

If you let it expire you are out $220. That's your only downside letting it expire.

Me, if I want to be long term I will just exercise the shares if it doesn't fall off tomorrow. You can wait to see how it does through mid morning and make the decision. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: - It is rising a little AH so far at $22.45
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

TMOOSE
Thank you for your wisdom FJ.

Appreciate it!

Let it Ride
FJ43
What do you guys think about FSR?

McInnis know you use the 10Min TTM_Squeeze frequently. Am I seeing this right that is is pretty wound up on the 10 min? I got stopped out a few days ago having it set too tight and want back in at some point. Thinking its now or when it confirms a direction from the squeeze.

Any insight appreciated.

khaos288
AG
Historical question warning!!!!

Anyone know what caused mgni to drop 91% in 2016-2017?
TMOOSE
FJ43 said:

McInnis know you use the 10Min TTM_Squeeze frequently. Am I seeing this right that is is pretty wound up on the 10 min? I got stopped out a few days ago having it set too tight and want back in at some point. Thinking its now or when it confirms a direction from the squeeze.

Any insight appreciated.

Let it Ride
FJ43
TMOOSE said:

FJ43 said:

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks for the screen shot of that. Don't know why I haven't but I need to subscribed to Cheddar Flow. For whatever weird reason I still haven't but tomorrow it is. The sentiment on the call flow more or less seems to reflect the past 3 days of sideways action. About 50/50. Its going to break one way or another at some point.

TMOOSE
FJ - I just signed up for a WHOLE year at 40% off with the pro version. Comes out to be barely anything. They are having their BF Sale now - its crazy good value! It paid for itself in a day with some day trades.
Let it Ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Anyone in $SQ? I bought the DEC18 195 calls right as it ran out of gas..........questioning myself.
I want to be in, badly, but not up here. I want to get in at $180 or so (daily 21).

TMOOSE
Want a screen shot 30k?
Let it Ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

Any insight appreciated.

FSR - Pattern looks great, but is it getting tired and has it already made its move? It's made a monster move over the last two weeks. I personally wouldn't trade right now, but two higher probability ways to play: on 8 EMA touch (15.85) or above 18. Stocks need volume for fuel to continue higher. FSR has had lower volume each of the last 4 trading days. There is a 30 minute squeeze (and 5, 10, 15, 1hr, 2 hr, 4hr, weekly), but there are not guaranteed to fire long, and that weekly squeeze could last a long time. This could go gangbusters, I just don't personally view it as high probability short term. It may need to consolidate before going higher.

You asked McFly and not me on squeezes, but I will tell you I do better on 30 minutes / hourly views than anything shorter. If I'm scalping something or looking for a turn, I will look at finer grain charts. In general, I don't think it's worth looking at anything below 15 mins if you're trying to catch big moves.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TMOOSE said:

Want a screen shot 30k?
yes
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TMOOSE said:

Appreciate it!

FJ said it well . I'm new to calls myself. Have done a few only. But every single call I've done has at one point or another been at least +20% and I've had a couple that got to +100%. One thing I'd add is when you see a call give you a pretty aggressive return give serious thought to taking it and walking away (rather than letting it continue). Those calls I just mentioned, a couple of them went into the red soon after they were so far into the green. That's my personal lesson learned and I'll follow my own advice from here on out on that.
Jet Black
I own some Fisker, the model vehicle is very nice, problem is they won't be able until 2022, or maybe it's 2023, I can't recall.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Confession time:

I got into KNDI at 9.80 earlier this week. It went to 11.10 or so and I was not going to be able to babysit it for the rest of the day, so I set a stop at 10.20. KNDI went right down to that level, stopped me out, and then rocketed. These moments are the worst.
TMOOSE
Let it Ride
ProgN
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

TMOOSE said:

Appreciate it!

FJ said it well . I'm new to calls myself. Have done a few only. But every single call I've done has at one point or another been at least +20% and I've had a couple that got to +100%. One thing I'd add is when you see a call give you a pretty aggressive return give serious thought to taking it and walking away (rather than letting it continue). Those calls I just mentioned, a couple of them went into the red soon after they were so far into the green. That's my personal lesson learned and I'll follow my own advice from here on out on that.
Best lessons you can learn are take a profit, cut a loss and don't dwell on where it goes. JMO

ETA: If it's a trade that is.
Jet Black
Got in kndi $12.77 today and got out at $14.00. It kept going.
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

He sees it. Need markets to move back even just mid range of last 5 day high/low.
ProgN
Jet Black said:

Got in kndi $12.77 today and got out at $14.00. It kept going.
Never complain about a profit and don't dwell on it. If you hit 99 singles out of a hundred you'll be celebrating your ass off. If we all knew exactly where a stock is going to go, we wouldn't be on TexAgs. Profit always wins.

Pour a drink
McInnis 03
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Hold on to your butts....

Munchin is no longer extending parts of the CARES act related to the bonds. Telling the Fed to send back ~$400B back in funds to the treasury.

Funny they waited to AH to pull it on opex eve

B&I Key:
tramaro1
AG
Tmoose can you access cheddar flow from your phone or is it desktop only?
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

FJ43 said:

Any insight appreciated.

FSR - Pattern looks great, but is it getting tired and has it already made its move? It's made a monster move over the last two weeks. I personally wouldn't trade right now, but two higher probability ways to play: on 8 EMA touch (15.85) or above 18. Stocks need volume for fuel to continue higher. FSR has had lower volume each of the last 4 trading days. There is a 30 minute squeeze (and 5, 10, 15, 1hr, 2 hr, 4hr, weekly), but there are not guaranteed to fire long, and that weekly squeeze could last a long time. This could go gangbusters, I just don't personally view it as high probability short term. It may need to consolidate before going higher.

You asked McFly and not me on squeezes, but I will tell you I do better on 30 minutes / hourly views than anything shorter. If I'm scalping something or looking for a turn, I will look at finer grain charts. In general, I don't think it's worth looking at anything below 15 mins if you're trying to catch big moves.
Thanks a bunch 30k. That was my concern that it has made its move and may pull back before it runs again. I will for sure add and start looking at longer (30min/Hourly) views on the squeeze as well. Hadn't really added the squeeze to my study charts but I did today and its a very visual image of what is happening. I am a math/visual kind of guy so that may be why I love this game so much.

On FSR I am for sure not FOMO (yet) and if I miss a big move then so be it. The EV space IMO will only grow with the success of TSLA and in the end there will be multiple players. But who exactly is the million dollar question.

Again many thanks for the response.

FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Confession time:

I got into KNDI at 9.80 earlier this week. It went to 11.10 or so and I was not going to be able to babysit it for the rest of the day, so I set a stop at 10.20. KNDI went right down to that level, stopped me out, and then rocketed. These moments are the worst.
Had the same this week just not on KNDI. I guess in a way we need to be thankful we were disciplined to have stops to begin with.

First Page Last Page
Page 2474 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.