Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,529 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgEng06 said:

OA - I have a smaller account w/ 400 shares of MGNI at $7.37 average. Do you recommend going net free and holding, or letting it ride?

The intent is to hold this long-term.
I too am not OA, but this is no bio, so I'd lean towards holding all. You can sell CC's on any rip up (today might even be a good day for that, with this big move up).
topher06
Jumped in on some FUBO shares. Premium is substantial for the monthlies so thought shares would work better.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Congrats! Welcome back to the "No Sleep" Brigade!
tramaro1
AG
Sold my AAPL calls, So now it should proceed to rally
AgsnFly
AG
Touchless said:

Does anyone know the rules behind who ends up having their option assigned? By that I mean, what makes me be assigned from an option I sold vs someone else being assigned that had sold the same option?

The option holder owns that right, so their decision.
gougler08
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Can't wait
gougler08
AG
But thanks for the well wishes everyone!
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

any of you jump in TDOC? up nicely on weekly 185C. Also added shares yesterday. Wish I'd gone bigger in it, but really need to play more conservative (further out expirations).

Also added Dec FUBO 25C yesterday - seems to be consolidating and toying with shorts today until next ripper.
Grabbed 190calls for next week, yesterday. Knew mad money would pump the hell out of it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

Can't wait
and the no sexy time for at least 6 weeks.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Are any of you in on $ALPP after earlier discussion in this thread??

Up another 61% today so far. Would love for someone to look at it and validate my DD (which concludes this is a $.60-$1.00 pps in reality)
Bob Knights Paper Hands
tsuag10 said:

We had #3 back in March. You're officially outnumbered now!

I think about it as an engineering safety factor. If you **** up a couple of the kids you can still have been a successful parent. That and you're only 2 kids short of a basketball team or 1970's family rock band.
Jet Black
FJ43 said:

KNDI may have an entry point here if you want to trade the trend of this one.

Missed it. What was the entry price?
aggies4life
AG
Thanks to who ever recommended ALPP. Riding that one nice right now
Touchless
AG
AgsnFly said:

Touchless said:

Does anyone know the rules behind who ends up having their option assigned? By that I mean, what makes me be assigned from an option I sold vs someone else being assigned that had sold the same option?

The option holder owns that right, so their decision.
Yeah, I understand that aspect. Curious how it's determined which option seller is assigned. For example, say you and I both sell the same puts. A month later, someone decides to exercise an option. How is it determined if the option I sold is the one exercised vs the one you sold?
FJ43
Jet Black said:

FJ43 said:

Looks like it has support at $12.72 and was watching to see if it broke that. It hasn't yet but volume has reduced through the day and trading flat. $12.89 now. I may give it a go if I see a volume spike on the 1 min.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Jet Black
FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

FJ43 said:

Looks like it has support at $12.72 and was watching to see if it broke that. It hasn't yet but volume has reduced through the day and trading flat. $12.89 now. I may give it a go if I see a volume spike on the 1 min.

Thanks
59 South
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggies4life said:

$17mm market cap, and $24mm in revenues + acquisitions. Its interesting for sure.
FJ43
ONTX...hmmmmm
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Going back to Aggiedaniel's gamma magnet comments long ago abd brewmaster's later comments - after TSLA reached $450 the next Gamma magnet level was at $500 and it was strong. I bought flies pinned at $500 based on that and it seems to have worked. I'm 3 for 3 doing this over the last month. Am I really doing this right and if so what is an expected success rate for this? If so I should have bought calls instead of just flies.

I'll start paper trading this more over the next few months with AMZN and TSLA, but wondered if this is merely a squirrel finding a nut or if I'm doing it right?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Also where has Aggiedaniel been the past month or so?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

ONTX...hmmmmm
I really need something outa this . Still bag holding my $1 shares! Will continue to do so until there is some major action. Unwilling to swallow this loss.
Aston04
AG
Alpp more than doubled from my entry Tues. Hope someone else got in too. I'm out now.
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

FJ43 said:

ONTX...hmmmmm
I really need something outa this . Still bag holding my $1 shares! Will continue to do so until there is some major action. Unwilling to swallow this loss.
If you pay attention to it with alerts you could trade it and get some net free shares along the way. May help towards reducing your overall CPS. Not suggesting buying more to hold but ins and outs until it does pop.

Aston04
AG

aggies4life said:

$17mm market cap, and $24mm in revenues + acquisitions. Its interesting for sure.
no problem!
Coachbro20
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

ONTX...hmmmmm
If you pay attention to it with alerts you could trade it and get some net free shares along the way. May help towards reducing your overall CPS. Not suggesting buying more to hold but ins and outs until it does pop.
What you guys setting alerts at and buying more, anything under .25?
FJ43
At this point I don't even want to see a Rocket (RKT) commercial on TV much less the options on my dashboard.

FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

ONTX...hmmmmm
What you guys setting alerts at and buying more, anything under .25?
Yep. .25 and below. I have GTCs set from there down in 1/2 cent levels to below .20. Sometimes I cheat and add .001 since OA's orders will kick mine to the curb and my ability to get filled.

FJ43
EBAY - may have broken the log jam at $49.34. Hoping so....

Aston04
AG
My old reliable vaalco energy has blasted through the roof (egy) (they doubled reserves through acquisition of a site they partially owned already).. But, a little sad won't swing trade it at these levels. Had gone in and out of 4 times this year already, with approx 10 perc as goal.. .. Locking in 50 perc gains... Sold almost all shares.. Crazy bc was serious bag holding for the first time on this stock 3-4 weeks ago..

Need to start researching for a new cash rich undervalued target.
oldarmy1
AG

FJ43 said:

ONTX...hmmmmm
Net free shares, correct?
oldarmy1
AG
Watch $NIO. Volume flooding in and if we get $50 even the lotto's might have a say. But I bought $50 expiring calls just to see.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
oldarmy1 said:

Watch $NIO. Volume flooding in and if we get $50 even the lotto's might have a say. But I bought $50 expiring calls just to see.

Bought in this morning. Let's ride.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
FJ43 said:

EBAY - may have broken the log jam at $49.34. Hoping so....

Sold mine for a 35% gain a bit ago. It was good to average down in the mid 20s.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

10 min TTM_Squeeze is charged up, just waiting to fire.......
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 2472 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.