Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,995 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ProgN
ClutchCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I see this as a win-win: Either we get stimulus and stocks go boom, or Nancy throws a fit and the Dems lose lots of votes. I will gladly sacrifice short term gains for long term security for my constitutional rights.
Let it ride
ProgN
ClutchCityAg said:

I see this as a win-win: Either we get stimulus and stocks go boom, or Nancy throws a fit and the Dems lose lots of votes. I will gladly sacrifice short term gains for long term security for my constitutional rights.
She and the dems are confident in the polls about a Biden win and retaking the senate. She won't give Trump a pre-election win when she can get her bailouts for blue state governments after January. Therefore, I don't see a deal.
McInnis 03
AG
Been a heavy heavy 20 minutes of selling.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I've done gis support for onshore us land efforts for most of my career (basically turning a stack of lease documents into data that i can crunch up and make decisions off of), but have also done offshore and international lease management, some subsurface development work and a lot of onshore us midstream support (planning as well as compliance). My degrees and early experience were in ecological/ environmental consulting before o&g got me in its talons. Really i think I'd like to swing more back to the midstream side as i really enjoyed it and found it rewarding, and the planning side meshes well with my enviro side. Thinking i may hang up a shingle and see if i can piece together a couple small midstream companies into a decent living. We'll see. But yeah if y'all hear of anything let me know!
BrokeAssAggie
RKT is not taking off.
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

RKT is not taking off.
No but it's getting awfully close to the trendline (not much time to go off of) of inception.......
BayAg_14
This isn't fun anymore.
ProgN
We continue lower into the close and no deal, then the SPXS calls could spike in the morning.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

What's this???

Just a 14.4MM block purchase on MSFT 12/18 250C. Only ~$28 out of them money in two months

These are 2.28 now, or 245/250 spreads for .75
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

There's not gonna be a deal
and I don't think there was ever going to be one before the election, plus it looks like such low volume on everything -- money sitting on the sidelines right now.

I'm with you on the headlines, covid etc., just negative news garbage...something to blame if the market keeps dumping.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

NRD09 said:

You guys kick ass (arse for 59s)
Sorry about the news but the arse comment made me laugh.

Btw, Gougler is in O&G IIRC. Check with him about contacts for a new job.
Happy to try and help w/ RDS if there are any job postings right now. We are about to go through a big re-org early next year though so not sure what all is going to be out there...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Appreciate it gougler. If you work onshore we might have worked together. I did a stint as a contractor over at wood creek in 2012-2013
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

NRD09 said:

You guys kick ass (arse for 59s)
Sorry about the news but the arse comment made me laugh.

Btw, Gougler is in O&G IIRC. Check with him about contacts for a new job.
Happy to try and help w/ RDS if there are any job postings right now. We are about to go through a big re-org early next year though so not sure what all is going to be out there...
Once again proving this is the best thread on TexAgs.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Seriously.....guy is dialed in like Tom Brady in his prime.

McInnis 03
AG
If you were wondering, in a reply John said he'd buy against 11,600.
gougler08
AG
NRD09 said:

Appreciate it gougler. If you work onshore we might have worked together. I did a stint as a contractor over at wood creek in 2012-2013
I've worked in downstream my whole career so probably didn't cross paths, but I like I said...take a look at the job postings on the Shell website and if something pops up let me know and I'll see if I know anyone on the hiring team
tam2002
AG
Between RKT and DKNG I've taken a beating the past couple of weeks. They are both in my long term holds category though so I'm not to concerned in the long run. Just ugly to log on and look
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Those senators and reps need to get re-elected too so idk if a stimulus is completely outa the question pre election.

What a turn around on the market today though. I went from bright green to light red. Now just hoping I stay light red and don't go dark red.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I closed NDX puts at 11,630
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I went long at 11603 (NQ)
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I went long at 11603 (NQ)
we are ballers, bro.
McInnis 03
AG
You the ying to my yang.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

You the ying to my yang.
"I don't need help with my yang" / Eddie Murphy (The Golden Child)
Carlo4
AG
TQQQ doing it's best to close at 21 EMA.
McInnis 03
AG
If Mancini is right, 3423 ES close is a good thing if you're bullish.
Carlo4
AG
Carlo4 said:

TQQQ doing it's best to close at 21 EMA.
AgEng06
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Those senators and reps need to get re-elected too so idk if a stimulus is completely outa the question pre election.

What a turn around on the market today though. I went from bright green to light red. Now just hoping I stay light red and don't go dark red.
I fluctuated between about 1.5% green to 0.5% red... ended the day around 0.5% green, so I won't complain.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ya I finished .-.29% for the day so it wasn't awful, but I was up earlier in the day . Definitely coulda been worse.
Carlo4
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Ya I finished .-.29% for the day so it wasn't awful, but I was up earlier in the day . Definitely coulda been worse.
.01% green right now. Where do I send the caviar and Perry's pork chops?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
we probably get a bounce tomorrow on stimulus optimism.
TMOOSE
I really hope you are right.
Let it Ride
McInnis 03
AG

I bought 344 SPY calls on the /ES bounce at the end of the day just in case. #BuyTheClose
leoj
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

We'll get a bounce regardless, imo.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I bought 344 SPY calls on the /ES bounce at the end of the day just in case. #BuyTheClose
I did a 340 10/30. I think you could have a very successful trading career literally buying the close and selling the open every day.
First Page Last Page
Page 2347 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.