Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,835 Views | 231646 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by spud1910
astroaggie13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ZM ZM ZM! Big minute move
Gig em Stros
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

I LITERALLY JUST PULLED AN OA1 ON MBIO IN THE ROLLOVER ACCOUNT.
You just buy 50K shares?
Setoff the 2 minute squeeze
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Engine10
AG
Holy buying batman
Fireman
AG
Great minds think alike.
CPDAggie10
AG
bought more RKT calls
Engine10
AG
Bought AMZN 10/30 3350 calls...wayyyy on sale from today.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Irish 2.0
Hmmmmm...What is going on here? Are they not uncertain?
TecRecAg
AG
Bought at ask, no less. Someones ready for DIS explosion.
Rice and Fries
Took my first position in $MBIO.
Engine10
AG
I like when the options watchlist turns yellow/purple. That's a nice feeling. More of that.
FJ43
Rice and Fries said:

Good time to take it and welcome to the party.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

jwhitlock3
Engine10 said:

I like when the options watchlist turns yellow/purple. That's a nice feeling. More of that.
What's this mean? I'm not familiar with an options watchlist or the colors, you might just change my life here.
Rice and Fries
Also, Creakindeacon is allegedly our dear friend Irish right?
McInnis 03
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Hmmmmm...What is going on here? Are they not uncertain?

B&I Key:
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

Yep, he even has his own gold and popular cereal.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I'm pretty sure it's not necessarily a good thing to realize that your account value didn't really care that you were out for an entire week (though I must say it's nice to see MGNI do something).

Finally discharged from hospital last night. After wife went into sudden onset pre-eclampsia, they tried to induce. 38 hours later she decided to throw in the towel and went C-section Thursday morning (turns out that the "little" chunk being 11 lbs 3 oz probably had something to do with that). Then we spent until last night chasing residual blood pressure spikes, plus baby weight dropped more than the hospital liked. Good news is that now everyone is home and healthy. And awake...because **** you, dad...
fooz
Rice and Fries said:

Same.
FJ43
MGNI has just soaked up those 2 big red volume bars from the open today. What a machine this thing has been. Go back about a month for grins and look at how it has taken the sellers head on including today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

jwhitlock3
congrats! glad to hear everyone is doing alright!
FJ43
Maximus_Meridius said:

I'm pretty sure it's not necessarily a good thing to realize that your account value didn't really care that you were out for an entire week (though I must say it's nice to see MGNI do something).

Finally discharged from hospital last night. After wife went into sudden onset pre-eclampsia, they tried to induce. 38 hours later she decided to throw in the towel and went C-section Thursday morning (turns out that the "little" chunk being 11 lbs 3 oz probably had something to do with that). Then we spent until last night chasing residual blood pressure spikes, plus baby weight dropped more than the hospital liked. Good news is that now everyone is home and healthy. And awake...because **** you, dad...

Congratulations! What a blessing and so glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. Enjoy the ride!

Carlo4
AG
Strength and Honor.
Rice and Fries
Maximus_Meridius said:

Congrats! Sleep doesn't get any better. We are week 3 pushing to week 4 and I just want a solid 8 hours but nope.
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

That's really awesome sir. Prayers up for mom and baby. Good looking boy and at 11.3 lbs, can he play linebacker? Congrats, you were blessed.
gigemJTH12
AG
do you own or are you buying a DIS option right now?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Potential **BUY ALERT (Long)**

$SNE

Chatter of PS5 click throughs and inevitable sales are going to be through the roof. $74.41 as of this posting. I've been moving steadily to cash rarely taking on new holdings, but I think I might give in here and take on a position.
McInnis 03
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

do you own or are you buying a DIS option right now?
I do not, but I'm long DIS stock since $100.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
11 lbs!? Baby takes after daddy!

Welcome to the club.

B&I Key:
Irish 2.0
Rice and Fries said:

Allegedly.....

Also, hope none of y'all were holding FSLY
UpstateAg
AG
Gotta hand it to FSLY. Helluva pump and dump they pulled off
McInnis 03
AG
FSLY CRASHING

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
DDOG down in sympathy with FSLY.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

Congrats! Sleep doesn't get any better. We are week 3 pushing to week 4 and I just want a solid 8 hours but nope.
Congrats Maximus!

R&F, it gets better time will fly by and before you know it theyr'e sleeping through the night and napping twice a day. Sleep is important too! our 3 year old still goes down around 6 pm and sleeps til 7:00 am on average. AND naps mid day
Irish 2.0
Live look at the FSLY StockTwits baghold....er...I mean investors.
YNWA_AG
AG
Cut guidance
First Page Last Page
Page 2330 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.