Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,242 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by ProgN
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MARA
Engine10
AG
PYPL added trailing stop, let it ride or take a nice little gain.

Considering those late Oct SPY puts as well
EngrAg14
AG
DIS has a nice cup formed on daily since 09/29
Gap from 127.4 to 128.2 as well
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

MARA
Orlando Ayala XXX has to be pretty happy right about now. He's been bag holding and accumulating for a while on this one.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Thundergon
Those 1/21 SPXS calls are at a discount today. I picked up the $5c for around $0.80. They are at $0.70 last time I checked.
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

GOCO at $13.08
Added here.
I don't have to tell you this, as I'm sure you're aware, but you can sell 11/20 15P for $2.50. Collect premium or get in at a $12.50 entry. If you want shares right now though and don't want to jack with selling puts, then now seems like a good entry.
Brewmaster
AG
EngrAg14 said:

I bought SPY puts
340 10/19
332 10/26

Looking at the SPY recent jumps and the gaps.

Also expecting a rise and fall after election, obvious with Biden why. Trump I expect in his inauguration or in the victory speech to instantly go after China Trade refusing any deal other than US made one due to the Covid/China hatred he must have and having 4 years to get it done.
I like it... you can also throw this into the mix - possible election recount shenanigans and 1 party throwing a fit over results.
BT1395
AG
Thundergon said:

Those 1/21 SPXS calls are at a discount today. I picked up the $5c for around $0.80. They are at $0.70 last time I checked.

Just got some more at $0.50. Good call!

Edit to add I'm in the $6c
cptthunder
Not sure if i played this the best way but i had a AAPL 11/20 120C that I sold earlier and used profits to but the same dated 130C and bank some profit and i just cant believe AAPL is still rolling along
oldarmy1
AG
CX above $4 with cup completion at the $4.20 resistance anticipated level. Note not only the race from $3.10 to $4.10 that occurred over a 3 day period. Big move on a stock under $4. But also note the quick "V" from $3.50 back over $4 over the last week. While we can't know when it will break the completed cup & handle it is clear that it's not nearly done on trend.

E
AG
You said it's name!!!
FJ43
Ford got some wheels today after a PT increase to $10 and moved from Hold to Buy. Anyone tracking this one?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

CPDAggie10
AG
VIX positive on the day.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this buying algo is going bananas.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

MARA
Orlando Ayala XXX has to be pretty happy right about now. He's been bag holding and accumulating for a while on this one.
YEPPPP!

I went in fairly heavy under around $1.80-1.90. Hoping we get away from the baby steps, and go on a monster run soon. *fingers crossed here*
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

Ford got some wheels today after a PT increase to $10 and moved from Hold to Buy. Anyone tracking this one?
Hmmmmm......

Wondering if this is related to the USPS contract. Apparently its down to 1 of 3 scenarios:

WKHS gets it all
WKHS and Ford share it
Ford gets it all
oldarmy1
AG
Little different trade here. I bought GRWG and sold the Nov $22.50 covered calls for $1.20-$1.15

I was watching it to actually buy those as a straight call trade but decided to take the shares with a net below $17 on the premium if not above $22.50 or making the $4/share plus the $1.22 for $5.22/share if above $22.50.

If you want to go straight options then buying the $22.50 Nov 20 calls would be the way to go at $1.10
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

FJ43 said:

Hmmmmm......

Wondering if this is related to the USPS contract. Apparently its down to 1 of 3 scenarios:

WKHS gets it all
WKHS and Ford share it
Ford gets it all
Has more to do with analysts believing they have turned a corner and third-quarter results to be ahead of expectations. Outlook for EPS improvements near and in 2021.

Engine10
AG
Thanks for this heads up, was looking for an entry last week but it came late on Friday. Back in!
frankm01
McInnis 03 said:

too late to get on $ED?

Been long $ED for a while. Nice run since early Sept. Don't see any news or upgrades.
TxAG#2011
Bought 11/20 TSLA $700. Betting on a rip coming up soon
wanderer
frankm01 said:

Been long $ED for a while.

That's not something you typically see....
FJ43
In

UpstateAg
AG
Flipped tsla weeklies during lunch. Left dinner on the table. Don't feel great about everything so green. But I know nothing.
spud1910
AG
FJ43 said:

In
ditto
FJ43
GOCO at $13 now for an entry.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My word.

Shoutout to my fellow AAPL holders.
cptthunder
Brian Earl Spilner said:

My word.

$125 up next
mc_shipman
Are y'all mostly accumulating GOCO shares or would Dec or March $15 calls be a better strategy?
E
AG
cptthunder said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

My word.

$125 up next
I picked up some $125 weeklies i'm up on but gonna hold through their Apple event tomorrow.
WoMD
mc_shipman said:

Are y'all mostly accumulating GOCO shares or would Dec or March $15 calls be a better strategy?

I'm waiting until sub-10.
FJ43
mc_shipman said:

I'm accumulating and may sell covered calls. Earning are unconfirmed for 11/16 so we may see a bit of a run up from here to increase.

tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Little different trade here. I bought GRWG and sold the Nov $22.50 covered calls for $1.20-$1.15

I was watching it to actually buy those as a straight call trade but decided to take the shares with a net below $17 on the premium if not above $22.50 or making the $4/share plus the $1.22 for $5.22/share if above $22.50.

If you want to go straight options then buying the $22.50 Nov 20 calls would be the way to go at $1.10

What is your target, $2+ on the calls?
thirdcoast
AG
Sold 10/23 AAPL calls at $5.50, now at $7.50 .

Anyone have any AAPL low ball put orders in?

0708aggie
AG
What was the target on PYPL? In at $2.16. Sitting currently at 3.975 for the 10/30 210 calls
First Page Last Page
Page 2315 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.