Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,256 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
TxAG#2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It would be kind of hilarious if they stopped everyone out and launched it
McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
Spaceship
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

That's exactly what I would expect her to say. It's all about framing blame.
Jet Black
wanderer
BrokeAssAggie
Irish 2.0
CrazyRichAggie said:

This tweet flipped the futures...
McInnis 03
AG
I've had to unfollow a few really good fintwit follows due to their liberalism and it's disappointing but I can only put up with so much
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
DONALD PUMP YOU MADMAN, BACK AT IT AGAIN
ProgN
Engine10 said:

DONALD PUMP YOU MADMAN, BACK AT IT AGAIN
Elon Musk-" Hold my beer"
Cartographer
Sly political move. Hope it holds the market.
Thundergon
Guys, take notes. Nothing burns like a Trump burn haha

FJ43
Thundergon said:

Guys, take notes. Nothing burns like a Trump burn haha

The next few weeks will be priceless. Get your popcorn ready gents.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Irish 2.0
He ain't done!!
Cutting out the pork bills!!
khaos288
AG
Can we make "stand alone bills" the only kind? Pork as a concept is ridiculous.
Brewmaster
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

He ain't done!!
Cutting out the pork bills!!

Love it! the man is nails. He has my vote and my NVDA and SPY calls thank him!

McInnis - totally agree on the political slant -- and it is easy to see through some of the permabears on twitter as soon as you find out their political motivation. Some of fintwit's best never talk politicals and just talk levels and setups (Adam Mancini comes to mind).

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think the entire house and senate needs to turn over to create a fresh perspective. I'm also now strongly in favor of term limits.

McFly - can't look past it? Tic Tock and Larew are both conservative. I love reading OA's tweets as well.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think the entire house and senate needs to turn over to create a fresh perspective. I'm also now strongly in favor of term limits.

McFly - can't look past it? Tic Tock and Larew are both conservative. I love reading OA's tweets as well.

Love Larew. Even skaushi is conservative. Had to dump cohodes. Resisting a few more.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
LOL here's a smart permabear...

TriumphForks
AG
When I saw 18 new posts at this hour I feared the worst. What a relief.
sherminator
Is Republicans clamoring for more government handouts not hypocrisy at its highest?
Engine10
AG
Frankly, I don't give a damn
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Really? Cohodes is a great follow. I just ignore the politics.
Irish 2.0
Ackman makes a valid point. I know he's a hedge fund guy, but if they agree on the 1.6T, why not do it and then bicker over the rest later
WoMD
CreakinDeacon said:

Ackman makes a valid point. I know he's a hedge fund guy, but if they agree on the 1.6T, why not do it and then bicker over the rest later

Because it can't be used as leverage later.
Irish 2.0
Oh. I'm aware. Was just staring the obvious really
Jet Black
CreakinDeacon said:

Makes way to much sense. Won't happen.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Well this has been an interesting read. Been away since noon and now at hospital thanks to sudden onset pre-eclampsia. I'm not even gonna look at my portfolio. Only saving grace is that I had exited all options plays last week except for the SPXS hedge, so technically it shouldn't be too terribly bad...
TubTub
Each year flying becomes a worse experience. Should just let those airlines go bankrupt and start over, Buffett figured just as much.
thirdcoast
AG
Those tweets are good...I think Pelosi and Schumer miss the good ole days when 3 networks had a monopoly on informing the public.

Last week Blackrock was talking about how congress would not pass stimulus before election and Fed still has tons of tools and debt runway to buy assets etc.

gig em 02
sherminator said:

Is Republicans clamoring for more government handouts not hypocrisy at its highest?

No. We've never been in a situation like this and despite what your Silicon Valley overlords tell you to think, the gop has never opined on this unforeseeable event in the past.

Crawl back over to f16 with your dumb self.
McInnis 03
AG
I hope mama and baby are well. My wife would get it but only after delivery. Had some scary moments but all worked out. Babies were always good though!

B&I Key:
59 South
AG
Gotta be careful with the FinTwit stuff and take with a grain of salt. There's a balance there... find the ones who make you money... Redler, Stewie, Ripster come to mind. The best and most consistent ones seem to avoid the politics talk and don't let their political driven emotions affect their trading/investing decisions. Very few like OA can express strong political opinions while also not letting it affect trading emotions.

Redler seems to have the best approach to it imo. He follows and acknowledges it and how it all can affect the markets, but he manages to mostly stay out of it and middle of the road through objectivity. Maybe I just relate to him since I mostly hate politics in general even though I have my pretty strong views.

Like McFly and others, I've had to unfollow or mute a few people recently because it was obvious their extreme lib views and hatred of Trump were driving their market and trading analysis.... obviously rooting for the bear case and using politics as their only motivation.

But there's a balance as well..... to stay objective, you have to acknowledge the other side's opinion and consider it to some degree. There's always the other side of the trade, and they are just as convinced they're doing it right too. I'm still following Cohodes because he's not off the rails (yet), and he's also mega bullish on OSTK and CWH so I guess we have that in common even though he's a Raiders fan....

TLDR... politics talk mostly sucks & the 2 sides will NEVER agree on anything except that BoJo sucks, both sides love money, let's get back to trading talk...
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
First Page Last Page
Page 2287 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.