Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,963 Views | 231670 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by fauxstradamus
Boat Shoes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FJ43 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

For you crackheads...

I approve this message

In.
Mister Cooper
AG
Can someone smarter than me explain what it means for DKNG to add a Class A stock? Is this just short term cash infusion or will this hurt them long term>
wanderer
Is that yall buying up MGNI this afternoon now that we've broken 8??

Or we waiting for a slight pullback to add more?
oldarmy1
AG
TWTR close to trend breakout. Oct 23rd $48.50's if they drop in afternoon profit taking to $1.18
FJ43
$22.02 next test to hold for RKT I suppose.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

$22.02 next test to hold for RKT I suppose.
Flash under $22 would be an entry
FJ43
wanderer said:

Is that yall buying up MGNI this afternoon now that we've broken 8??

Or we waiting for a slight pullback to add more?
All my accumulation has been pre $8 from high 5s to low 7s mostly. When it hit 8 then pulled back slightly was my last buy. I ran out of kids.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

TMOOSE
Thanks Taylor! Order in!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Did some news just happen? All of the stocks I'm following closely have had 2 red bars on 15min chart.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
This morning seemed like a good time to shore up my acct with SPXS $6 january calls for .95 each. bought 1 per 10k acct value to put me a bit higher than OA's suggested .5-.75% allocation
Aggies1322
AG
INMD & NET seem to just be stuck.. moving sideways
0708aggie
AG
Are we still in the 10/16 PINS $46 calls? Saw a report Third Point accumulated a big stake.
AgShaun00
AG
Engine10
AG
NRD09 said:

This morning seemed like a good time to shore up my acct with SPXS $6 january calls for .95 each. bought 1 per 10k acct value to put me a bit higher than OA's suggested .5-.75% allocation

I did the same!
Boat Shoes
AG
Engine10 said:

NRD09 said:

I did the same!

Did OA pick the $6 strike? For some reason I thought we were loading up on $8.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I believe he said he'd start moving into some $6 strikes as they got cheaper
62strat
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Engine10 said:

NRD09 said:

I did the same!

$6.

I did this a few days ago.. paid $1.07 though!

Maybe I'll get some more.
oldarmy1
AG
62strat said:

Boat Shoes said:

Engine10 said:

NRD09 said:

I did the same!

$6.

I did this a few days ago.. paid $1.07 though!

Maybe I'll get some more.
I went with $6 for the value and on the call said those with smaller portfolios wanting cheaper exposure might go $7-8.
oldarmy1
AG
Heavy volume on MGNI Oct 16 $7.50 calls. Call sweeps to the buy side.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
also did the math on this theory after the conference call...based on spxs spiking almost 4x during the february crash, if it slides to 5.5ish before the next crash that will run it up to around $22, making the $6 calls worth $1600 each. Assuming your $10k account lost 20% of it's value during this event, you end up down $400 (I guess $500 since the call cost you $1) rather than being down $2k. Pretty neat!
FJ43
My LADR $ is burning a hole in my pocket. But I am patient....just drop for me why don't you.

Irish 2.0
aggies4life
AG
What is a good entry point for draftkings?
Boat Shoes
AG
NRD09 said:

also did the math on this theory after the conference call...based on spxs spiking almost 4x during the february crash, if it slides to 5.5ish before the next crash that will run it up to around $22, making the $6 calls worth $1600 each. Assuming your $10k account lost 20% of it's value during this event, you end up down $400 (I guess $500 since the call cost you $1) rather than being down $2k. Pretty neat!

Wait, you guys really had a conference call? I guess I missed this!
FJ43
Boat Shoes said:

NRD09 said:

Wait, you guys really had a conference call? I guess I missed this!
We are all hoping we can do it again sometime. Great call.
Link to a rolling summary notes chain.

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/2258

TecRecAg
AG
Aggies1322 said:

INMD & NET seem to just be stuck.. moving sideways
Don't worry. I'll dump my INMD calls for you and it'll skyrocket tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
consolidation on NET
FJ43
Funny quick story for y'all. My wife...she got me.

I found a copy of the Handbook of Technical Analysis : A Comprehensive Guide to Analytical Methods, Trading Systems and Technical Indicators by Darrell R. Jobman that OA recommended after looking for weeks. Yes I did see the one copy on Amazon for almost $500 and several others out there for north of $200. Found one for $90 in the dust cover and scooped it up last night and she immediately looked at me and said "Put it on eBay now. Isn't that the point is to buy low and sell high anyway.'

Told her this was a buy and hold stock not a swing trade.

0708aggie
AG
Buy, make copies of the pages, sell on Ebay for a quick profit. Win, win.

Its also like this one. When I got started, I read this from the SCC on campus.

https://www.amazon.com/Margin-Safety-Risk-Averse-Strategies-Thoughtful/dp/0887305105

oldarmy1
AG
There goes TWTR dang it...came close to entry
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

My LADR $ is burning a hole in my pocket. But I am patient....just drop for me why don't you.
If no new high tomorrow then it should eave down to entry points tomorrow. If you see $7.80 then it tests $8.
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

INMD still in good shape?
gigemJTH12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I went ahead and bought in at 1.28 because I misread your post. any advice on what I should do with it?
khaos288
AG
FJ43 said:

Funny quick story for y'all. My wife...she got me.

I found a copy of the Handbook of Technical Analysis : A Comprehensive Guide to Analytical Methods, Trading Systems and Technical Indicators by Darrell R. Jobman that OA recommended after looking for weeks. Yes I did see the one copy on Amazon for almost $500 and several others out there for north of $200. Found one for $90 in the dust cover and scooped it up last night and she immediately looked at me and said "Put it on eBay now. Isn't that the point is to buy low and sell high anyway.'

Told her this was a buy and hold stock not a swing trade.
I have a copy. Will give to the next Ag who wants to read it.
tlepoC
AG
May I please read?
First Page Last Page
Page 2276 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.