Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,191 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think ZM has one more move to $520, probably next week.
oldarmy1
AG
NET close to breakout. Going $45 Oct Strikes looking for a quick hit within next 3 days $1.75 off $1.05 entry
oldarmy1
AG
TecRecAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Come to me SPY
she's coming
Faked it.
That *****
3rd wave lower highs. Not over yet.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

I rolled up my $500 to $510, currently in the hole
I'm watchin gclosely right now with the 15 and 30m flips coming
Out again, will look if it hits 507.49 again today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

TecRecAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Come to me SPY
she's coming
Faked it.
That *****
3rd wave lower highs. Not over yet.
sometime it takes longer for her to get there. Just be patient.
oldarmy1
AG
MGNI strong peg reversal on the daily chart. Should push to $7.34 and then continuation.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Just grabbed March 40/43 spreads on RKT for .3 each
oldarmy1
AG
Run needs one little push on this tight consolidation at $80 area and quick pay off of morning entry reaches target in a day
oldarmy1
AG
MGNI volume pressing up
Esteban du Plantier
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MGNI strong peg reversal on the daily chart. Should push to $7.34 and then continuation.

Looking at shares or options position for this?
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Not bailing on any of the remaining call trades. Added Oct 16 $85 RUN per opportunity opening yesterdays call
Currently $2.61, FYI
RUN $3.40 x $3.50 now

Target is $5.50
oldarmy1
AG
SPY pivot from that $333.62 low into a rising wedge. Now clear direction is given with a loss of $334 or a new high.
texagbeliever
COOP, looks to be ready for takeoff. Come on SPY don't spook it!
TecRecAg
AG
5 straight 10m bars and now 335+.. let's just hope we don't get faked.
McInnis 03
AG
$TARA, ripsters new callout, is in FULL accumulation mode today. Highest volume in a year and it's up 9%. Weekly, daily, hourly, 30min, all in bullish alignment right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
bought some ETSY calls 9/9 exp... looks primed to rip. above 133 it should pick up steam.

also bought SQ 9/9 call spread
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

$TARA, ripsters new callout, is in FULL accumulation mode today. Highest volume in a year and it's up 9%. Weekly, daily, hourly, 30min, all in bullish alignment right now.
That stock was at $67 in June.

Yesterday's news: Protara Therapeutics shares are trading higher after a 13G filing showed Perceptive Advisors has a new 5.8% stake in the company.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
This guy on Twitter seems to know what he's talking about. Found him off some Rando recomendation from someone I don't usually trust

Anyways, bought some oct16 36c's

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
Yeah, he's always talking pennants and flags. Also bears and bulls. Must be a big Chicago sports guy
FJ43
SNSS volume spike
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Brewmaster
AG
TecRecAg said:

Yeah, he's always talking pennants and flags. Also bears and bulls. Must be a big Chicago sports guy
and what the heck is a Model T? LOL
oldarmy1
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

oldarmy1 said:

This is my largest position long term shares.

Massive accumulation below $6 but I don't think we see that again.

Ways to make money on it now are to buy shares knowing it hasn't actually broken out yet. The waves have been $8 area to $6 area. So buying now in case this is the start of the breakout and then add on anything below $6.50.

You can also go for just straight gains by selling a $7.50 naked Put out 2 months Dec $7.50 can get you $1.30 or so. If assigned because below $7.50 come expiration your net entry becomes $6.20. Otherwise you pocket the $130/option contract.

I did a slew of those when down below $6.50, so transparent post.

gig em 02
Will BMW and Mercedes EVs be using Tesla batteries now?

https://electrek.co/2020/10/02/tesla-tsla-acquires-german-battery-assembly-line-maker-supplying-bmw-mercedes/
oldarmy1
AG
Just received a call from a certain HEALTH related company telling me they want to GO with additional headcount.

This is a non-insider trading specific post.
UpstateAg
AG
Flipped roku 205 lottos. Joint family birthday party for the kids, so I'll take that profit and buy beer. I'm off to do my wife's bidding, and then...
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Not bailing on any of the remaining call trades. Added Oct 16 $85 RUN per opportunity opening yesterdays call
Currently $2.61, FYI
RUN $3.40 x $3.50 now

Target is $5.50
Now at $2.85 bought more to average down
oldarmy1
AG
We double topped on SPY......tried to chase me out of the daily Put but I held true to the discipline. Now we have some profit taking Friday kicking in. Problem becomes sideways movement eating into premium value. If we aren't below $333.50 in 18 minutes you bail.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ways to make money on it now are to buy shares knowing it hasn't actually broken out yet. The waves have been $8 area to $6 area. So buying now in case this is the start of the breakout and then add on anything below $6.50.

You can also go for just straight gains by selling a $7.50 naked Put out 2 months Dec $7.50 can get you $1.30 or so. If assigned because below $7.50 come expiration your net entry becomes $6.20. Otherwise you pocket the $130/option contract.

I swapped VALE for MGNI & GOCO equally this morning. Long.

topher06
oldarmy1 said:

We double topped on SPY......tried to chase me out of the daily Put but I held true to the discipline. Now we have some profit taking Friday kicking in. Problem becomes sideways movement eating into premium value. If we aren't below $333.50 in 18 minutes you bail.
18 minutes, LOL. I'm definitely not cut out for this game, but props to you guys who are.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

FJ, I love you bro. But I hope you just triggered VALE Buyout news or something.

B&I Key:
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

Just received a call from a certain HEALTH related company telling me they want to GO with additional headcount.

This is a non-insider trading specific post.
GOCO's next earnings date is 11/19. 11/20 $15 puts can be had for ~$1.85 right now. Seems like a good buy. Am I crazy?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Schwab transfers are down.
TecRecAg
AG
TecRecAg said:

5 straight 10m bars and now 335+.. let's just hope we don't get faked.
uh... we got faked.
SpeedyAg90
AG
Now where does SPY go ?
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

FJ, I love you bro. But I hope you just triggered VALE Buyout news or something.
I hope so for those still in the boat. Totally a risk/reward calculation for me. Got out flat on it and redeployed those funds into what I hope has larger mid to long term upside.

First Page Last Page
Page 2265 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.