Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,053,460 Views | 231679 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wanderer said:

Just realized the dud that is ZOM never got brought up on the call.

Dumped a while back except net free shares. Post on August 14th
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

I think OA should have a weekly call in show. You can "ask me anything" type show.

He'd get his fill of stock questions but I'd love his takes on QB1 and evaluation of the team because, if I'm not mistaken, he played for the Ags and would have opinions based on his experience and what he sees.

I played until Domingo Bryant and Billy Cannon Jr. decided I didn't need my right knee....
ProgN
I thought you played. I was tempted to ask your take on QB1 and the first game but I didn't want to F up your call. It was a great call and thank you for doing it for us. Your thread is at legendary status and growing.

You do have a radio voice and might want to look into broadcasting as a side gig.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Need someone to post all of OAs plays on one post every few pages. It gets tough to keep up with having a day job. Stupid meetings about meetings...
Rice and Fries
Challenger 17 said:

Need someone to post all of OAs plays on one post every few pages. It gets tough to keep up with having a day job. Stupid meetings about meetings...

Follow him on Twitter with notifications every time he tweets. You'll get your trade posts and charts but also his heavy of dose of realism on political aspects and football.

BrokeAssAggie
Challenger 17 said:

Do you work at Shell?
GtownRAB
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Wanderer posted a few rows of a spreadsheet this morning with 3 calls of OAs that were tracked (PINS/IMND/SNAP) with OAs target price to sell. That was very helpful.

You have a good point though. It was posted this morning and is already 10 pages back now. 59Souths thread helped separate some buy and hold stocks.
GtownRAB
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Challenger 17 said:

Do you work at Shell?

Since COVID hit, we have had Pre-pre-meetings to plan for what we need to talk about in the pre-meeting before the actual Internal meeting.
oldarmy1
AG
QB1 had more opportunity than most and I would have made a JUCO QB a priority before last season. At this juncture you have what will be a very good defense being overtaxed due to so many 3 and outs. Even if we can't score ball control is the next most important aspect of winning.

If Mond were a stock would you buy/sale or hold? Buy means place/invest even more of your game planning around him. Sale meaning cut your losses. Hold meaning continue with same approach hoping something will click.
Agswinning
Would have sold 2 years ago
djmeen95
AG
oldarmy1 said:

If Mond were a stock would you buy/sale or hold? Buy means place even more of your game planning around him. Sale meaning cut your losses. Hold meaning continue with same approach hoping something will click.

Well if he was a stock, and given my recent decision making, clearly I'd buy more shares of him after every interception or fumble - averaging down my cost basis until I'm broke and he gets delisted.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

QB1 had more opportunity than most and Inwould hav made a JUCO QB a priority before last season. At this juncture you have what will be a very good defense being overtaxed due to so many 3 and outs. Even if can't score ball control is the next most important aspect of winning.

If Mond were a stock would you buy/sale or hold? Buy means place even more of your game planning around him. Sale meaning cut your losses. Hold meaning continue with same approach hoping something will click.
I'd sell, we've seen what he can do and I'd rather take this season to see what else I have. A senior QB that has "it" wouldn't make our offense look like 3A on Friday nights. I'd ride with Calzada or King. Hopefully Fisher will do the same in the 2nd half of Bama.

JMO
ProgN
djmeen95 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Well if he was a stock, and given my recent decision making, clearly I'd buy more shares of him after every interception or fumble - averaging down my cost basis until I'm broke and he gets delisted.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

QB1 had more opportunity than most and Inwould hav made a JUCO QB a priority before last season. At this juncture you have what will be a very good defense being overtaxed due to so many 3 and outs. Even if can't score ball control is the next most important aspect of winning.

I've literally thought about him as a stock. Not a hard decision after 3 years of missing portability and growth.

Can we short it (him)?

Asking for a friend....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
GtownRAB said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Challenger 17 said:

Do you work at Shell?

Since COVID hit, we have had Pre-pre-meetings to plan for what we need to talk about in the pre-meeting before the actual Internal meeting.

I think a lot of non-working managers are finding themselves with a lot of free time and pull this crap to try and fill their schedules. Meetings planned ahead of time with people who are actually trying to get stuff done are way more productive since we started wfh
Madmarttigan
AG
Mond is like a terrible penny stock. Stiff with little price action with only 2-3 great flashes in its tenure leaving tons of bag holders wondering when their shot to get out will come. Meanwhile the CEO keeps posting about how it's the best, but the stock does what it always does.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Not to be "that guy", but if you guys aren't careful you're gonna drag the mods in here on this topic. And most of you degenerates have plenty of strikes on your count from playing around in F16, we should probably move on...
Ragoo
AG
Okay enough with thee football talk
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

Not to be "that guy", but if you guys aren't careful you're gonna drag the mods in here on this topic. And most of you degenerates have plenty of strikes on your count from playing around in F16, we should probably move on...
I think Brandon is the only one that follows this thread and he's good about discerning between commentary and personal attacks. He ventures into F16 too so he's seen the worst of us degenerates on F16. I'd guess we're ok in here.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

It's almost 9 pm, ROKU hit 200, futures are irrelevant right now so I think we're ok. That's unless you want to post scantily clad hot women pics.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

It's almost 9 pm, ROKU hit 200, futures are irrelevant right now so I think we're ok. That's unless you want to post scantily clad hot women pics.
yeah yeah. Premium has beat the Mond QB1 hate to death. Don't need to fill this thread with the same.
kylewhitener
Remember when Aggie fans were buying stock in Stephen McGee's passing abilities but all Fran wanted to do was options?
wanderer
Came across this nifty graphic that shows all the earnings info for the month of October.
FJ43
Ok stocks...

Have been in and out of GOCO on swings all profitable trades. After today's call and OA's commentary on the company and long term outlook, I'm thinking about going long on some shares early tomorrow. Rose 5+% today and regrouped within the day after some profit taking. Would like a little lower entry but long I'm ok with it. Maybe catch a dip but we'll see.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

SpeedyAg90
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Would sell, then short. Doesn't matter how dangerous of threats we have at WR, if we don't have a man to throw the long ball. Mond has no touch at all on his ball, no chance on any ball that has to go over a defender. If I was an opposing DC I would put the game on Monds arm every time.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

I think OA should have a weekly call in show. You can "ask me anything" type show.

He'd get his fill of stock questions but I'd love his takes on QB1 and evaluation of the team because, if I'm not mistaken, he played for the Ags and would have opinions based on his experience and what he sees.

I played until Domingo Bryant and Billy Cannon Jr. decided I didn't need my right knee....
Cool! I saw you play then.
ProgN
wanderer said:

Came across this nifty graphic that shows all the earnings info for the month of October.

TWLO preannounced AH and guided their current qtr higher. It also skyrocketed AH. Look at the companies in that same sector and that should be a safe play.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

Ok stocks...

Have been in and out of GOCO on swings all profitable trades. After today's call and OA's commentary on the company and long term outlook, I'm thinking about going long on some shares early tomorrow. Rose 5+% today and regrouped within the day after some profit taking. Would like a little lower entry but long I'm ok with it. Maybe catch a dip but we'll see.

I'd (i did) sell $15 oct 16 puts, get assigned then hold. As i posted earlier i think this thing is going to stay pinned until at least oct opex before it starts to break. Maybe November depending on when they decide to announce earnings. I will not be selling calls with strikes after October
JP76
oldarmy1 said:

I would short or buy puts on him
Boat Shoes
AG
Uh oh. Trump being tested for COVID. May go into quarantine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/hope-hicks-coronavirus.html
Touchless
AG
I'd buy puts so I could at least make money from everyone else selling him. Would be my most successful put for sure.
FJ43
Thanks. In tomorrow....

gig em 02
Boat Shoes said:

Uh oh. Trump being tested for COVID. May go into quarantine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/hope-hicks-coronavirus.html

Hope hicks tested positive and she was traveling with Trump and Melania to the debate. Market may not care.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Mond is NKLA. Full of fluff, little substance, will probably crash and leave a lot of people disappointed
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
QB is a penny stock with no options. That would be a sell, sell, sell.
First Page Last Page
Page 2259 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.