Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,043 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
MaroonDynasty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Once all the jews are back they will decide our fate.
Brewmaster
AG
tsuag10 said:

Does low volume on SPY suggest it will make a big break one way or another?
it's not reassuring, I know that much. Right now it's trading into a small wedge after that gap up premarket. If this stimulus gets passed we might get a little bounce up from here, but that might be priced in at this point (sounds like it's happening).
CheladaAg
AG
boyz05 said:

PINS looks like it wants to break out.

Pennant on the 15 min.
CavitationAG
AG
boyz05 said:

boyz05 said:

Pennant on the 15 min.
Idk what this means but I hope it's something along the lines of "it's about to blow the roof off"!
FJ43
Courtesy of Orlando Ayala....'a new hashtag.

#SHBM Apple at $108
(Should Have Bought More)
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

CheladaAg
AG
CavitationAG said:

boyz05 said:

boyz05 said:

Pennant on the 15 min.
Idk what this means but I hope it's something along the lines of "it's about to blow the roof off"!

It's a chart formation in the shape of a pennant or flag...bullish technical signal that increases odds of a move higher once it reaches intersection of drawn lines.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
UpstateAg
AG
Out of TGT for 20%. Ripster thinks it will run after it breaks 158 to 160. I just set sell orders though and not baby them.
oldarmy1
AG
Patience

https://www.cmlviz.com/article/PINS/barrons-2020-9-28-pinterest-and-snap-could-see-higher-valuations-guggenheim-says.html
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Waiting on a 401k rollover check to arrive to fund rollover ira. Apple will sky the day before the check clears.
I warned y'all. The check arrived Saturday. I'm sending it in today, get ready for the Apple Rocket.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
so are we all glitter and unicorn farts from here on out or do we get vxx weeklies for our regularly scheduled fakeout/rug pull?
BenRev09
AG
NRD09 said:

so are we all glitter and unicorn farts from here on out or do we get vxx weeklies for our regularly scheduled fakeout/rug pull?
presidential debate tomorrow night, could see Biden's performance (good or bad) having an effect
trip98
AG
Ok...so been following thread for a while. Not gonna dip my toe into option trading at this time. I'm still more buy and hold like old school Buffett with nice dividends (except his aapl moves).
I'm looking at T. Low price, nice dividend, good balance sheet. I know they had issues with direct TV deal but that's almost in rearview with 5g on horizon. I'm just thinking a 7% dividend is too good to pass up especially what I'm thinking it will do in next 3 years.
Crazy thought? Or realistic?
I have some money sitting waiting to see how election goes but also don't want to miss this opp.

And yes I'm watching the snaps opp and might take risk there
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
SPAQ might be getting ready to make a move....
McInnis 03
AG
trip98 said:

Ok...so been following thread for a while. Not gonna dip my toe into option trading at this time. I'm still more buy and hold like old school Buffett with nice dividends (except his aapl moves).
I'm looking at T. Low price, nice dividend, good balance sheet. I know they had issues with direct TV deal but that's almost in rearview with 5g on horizon. I'm just thinking a 7% dividend is too good to pass up especially what I'm thinking it will do in next 3 years.
Crazy thought? Or realistic?
I have some money sitting waiting to see how election goes but also don't want to miss this opp.

And yes I'm watching the snaps opp and might take risk there
Depends on who you talk to.

You're going to find it hard to locate anyone who's holding T right now who isn't disappointed. If you can find anyone who bought and held since 2009 you'll be good, but other than that, lots of bag holders since then.

If you think it's bound for greatness then it's probably a steal right now. I ditched my long position after no gains less the dividends for a few years.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
Moody's, on CNBC right now, just said a Biden win and dem sweep will be best for the economy.

I don't care who you're voting for but if you think higher corporate taxes and regulations (GND), open borders will lead to a great economy then you are an economic dumbass.

khaos288
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

SPAQ might be getting ready to make a move....
Yes please. It's my biggest position at the moment
Engine10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Patience

https://www.cmlviz.com/article/PINS/barrons-2020-9-28-pinterest-and-snap-could-see-higher-valuations-guggenheim-says.html

SNAP siesta mode just waiting on news. Tried 25.75 several times today but no joy
McInnis 03
AG
SLV about to push $22, and above $22.07 it's got room to go up the gap, not a lot of activity there.

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

T near it's 5 year lows with that eternal range bound between here and $40.

It has a 7.4% Dividend yield down here so for you performance investors that's a buy. Above $37 you sell eternal covered calls.
OA posted about T just last week. Trip you should look into options approval if only for selling cash covered puts to sweeten entry points and selling covered calls to generate cash flow off your long term positions
WoMD
Touchless said:

Ranger222 said:

Remember FEAC? Entered into a deal with skillz, a competitive mobile games maker and software developer that enables multiplayer competition.

Will make run to $20 now

https://venturebeat.com/2020/09/02/competitive-mobile-game-maker-skillz-will-do-a-quick-ipo-at-3-5-billion-valuation/
Are you still expecting this to run up? It basically had the big spike the day it was mentioned and has since just been at levels prior to then.

Curious about this as well. It's taken quite a hit since the initial post above.
Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

SNAP siesta mode just waiting on news. Tried 25.75 several times today but no joy

270k buy broke us through. Fun watching on a relatively sleepy day
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
TMOOSE
YES SIR! LET IT RIDE!

Thanks Clutch Ag
ClutchCityAg
Don't thank me, thank OA1! I just saw it wasnt posted in here yet
Let it ride
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
OA - what's target exit on these? I'm in at $1.19.
ClutchCityAg
chrisfield said:

When he posted this they were around 1.10-1.15
Let it ride
DDSO
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

chrisfield said:

It is like he knows the questions before we ask.
Colt98
AG
I would think around 2.15-2.30 would be pins exit when stock is at 44
CavitationAG
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

chrisfield said:

I was already in but, DAMN! Can't help but add more now. #funmoney
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm in on PINS, but with the 40C.
oldarmy1
AG
Strong indication MBIO bottomed and is going to head back to test $3.80 again.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Strong indication MBIO bottomed and is going to head back to test $3.80 again.
in! been waiting on a great entry on this one for a while.
FJ43
MGNI sure looking healthy on 10 & 30 Day EMA trend lines today. May be breaking the choppy past 2 week's cycles.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Selling some March $2.50 naked Puts on MBIO too. $0.70 too good to pass up for sidelined money to sit.
First Page Last Page
Page 2238 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.