Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,565 Views | 231802 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$FRAN HALT VOLUME

Fran was getting pounded there for a minute.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
Beerosch
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$FRAN HALT VOLUME

77-0?
jj9000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$FRAN HALT VOLUME

This 2nd half of day reminds me of a UCLA close though.
jwhitlock3
glad I wasn't the only one having 2nd half flashbacks on that comment...
Irish 2.0
CreakinDeacon said:

The QQQ has been putting in a higher high and a higher low on every hourly candle since the open. Extremely bullish
This aged well...

Bulls need to get their heads out of their asses if they want to move higher. They shouldn't be having this much resistance 5DMA
Brewmaster
AG
put ideas... just saw NKLA flow on 13P's, wow, adding a few now, out to next week.

also added a TSLA put spread, 360/350. next week exp
Irish 2.0

If it's Warren, stocks would be cut in half
Irish 2.0
I'm not doing it, but COST ER is today
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FattyDelights said:

heh. this market. ages one quickly.
position size correctly and life is good.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jj9000 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$FRAN HALT VOLUME

This 2nd half of day reminds me of a UCLA close though.
how about Utah and Torbush "Wow". I was on the west coast for work that week and I flew into the game. Huge mistake.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am doing an iron fly on Costco earnings, 15 wide. 50% of credit target.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
We are in a multi month top, me thinks. I'm looking for a sell off mid next week through the election.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am doing an iron fly on Costco earnings, 15 wide. 50% of credit target.
Condors here with the short strike 15 away from current price.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

59 South said:

CreakinDeacon said:

The QQQ has been putting in a higher high and a higher low on every hourly candle since the open. Extremely bullish
270 on deck. How it handles it should be telling.
270 area should see a bit of initial resistance. You've got the 60min bolli at about 270.20 and the 10DMA at 270.85.

Still, any close over the 267.5 gives short term bull bias for me.
The Q's said "F your 267"

B&I Key:
Txducker
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

CreakinDeacon said:

This aged well...

Bulls need to get their heads out of their asses if they want to move higher. They shouldn't be having this much resistance 5DMA
Bulls with multiple fails on the daily 5dma now. I will keep shorting it at the 5dma until it holds as support. Not testing 260.11 Monday's low today gives me some hope. QQQ has three days of lower highs now and todays finish shows weakness and could not close above their 5ema for the 30 and 60 min chart.
The D
AG
I got on ONTX today when it was .25. Is this a hold ?
McInnis 03
AG
There's something about the crazy candles at the moment that earnings come out that I do enjoy watching.

B&I Key:
Esteban du Plantier
AG
The D said:

General consensus is grab it under $.25 and offload when it spikes in the high $.30s.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Fireman said:

tam2002 said:

ONTX jumped nicely after we all bought at .25. I did/do want it to go lower tho I didn't get enough
Yes - greedy guys who set their buy strikes at $0.24 get left out of the fun. LOL
Don't even talk about the *******s who set their "alerts" for $.22

Only had one order fill at .25. I had them set from ..25 down to .15 at 1/2 cent intervals and increasing sizes. Never made it back to it....yet.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
The D said:

Look for spikes to .37ish and up to .40. It's been a fun swing trade. Net free is the game with this one.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

TriumphForks
AG
Lucky pieces of crap who got ONTX at $.25 today. It ended up doing exactly what I hoped it would do 4 weeks ago when I bought it at $.27!!
Irish 2.0
I hear what you're saying, but personally I consider 260.24 a test of the lows. Splitting hairs over 13 cents is a bit too much for me. But I also prefer to trade macro levels too, so if it fails there, it will fail my spot regardless. I'll take it under 260.

Don't think it's helped one bit that we've had the Fed in front of Congress all damned week too
ProgN
I'm not expecting a lot of downside from here. I'm picking high quality names and positioning myself accordingly.
UpstateAg
AG
I'll take some more AAPL when tech dumps a bit more
FJ43
TriumphForks said:

Lucky pieces of crap who got ONTX at $.25 today. It ended up doing exactly what I hoped it would do 4 weeks ago when I bought it at $.27!!
AT least your 'green' on it. It may very well be back below your .27 this week. Only had about 1/3 of its average volume today and is down over 3.5% or so from the close AH. Set some GTC orders.

One of the few stocks I have that I actually hope goes down.

ProgN
UpstateAg said:

I'll take some more AAPL when tech dumps a bit more
IMO, with 5G iPhone launch and a likely vaccine announcement within a month your window of time is closing.
Bonfire1996
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm not expecting a lot of downside from here. I'm picking high quality names and positioning myself accordingly.
This is where I'm at. Big names that have shown an ability to grow through COVID stand to make an absolute fortune over the next 9 months. Normal growth is hyper influenced higher when you factor in the "staying at home" stuff.

AMZN, Googl, AAPL, FB, WMT, Target, HD, all stand to have a ridiculous market in front of them of potential revenue that is coming their way.
TriumphForks
AG
I'd be green if I didn't sell at just above $.27 last Friday after having taken a ride on the roller coaster from hell.
ProgN
Agreed and the fed will pour the gas on the bonfire. That money will go into the stalwarts.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

I'd be happy if they'd just go ahead and cure breast cancer and run to $10. My truck needs tires and I'd rather just buy a new one
FJ43
NRD09 said:

FJ43 said:

I'd be happy if they'd just go ahead and cure breast cancer and run to $10. My truck needs tires and I'd rather just buy a new one
Yes....I will take the cure path. The biggest winner isn't us playing this stock.

Ranger222
AG
Reminder that this is historically the weakest week of the year....the weakness we are seeing is not abnormal for this time of year. I am not too bothered by the continued weak performance yet...I still expect chop until November, especially as some of these stock charts will take a while to repair. However, I think it could be a stock-pickers market the next month or so with individual names performing well compared to the market as a whole...why I'm ok with putting more risk on right now
HoustonAg2014
AG
Is this a known thing? I honestly did not know that. Is there any significance around this?
cptthunder
Did one of the Disney parks get shutdown? Dropping 6% after hours right now
First Page Last Page
Page 2227 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.