Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,255 Views | 231701 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will definitely go back and read the thread during that period. I love learning as much as I can about it. I have invested for many years, but, because 'he' said I should buy this or that and it'll be amazing returns and a sure fire home run. I've learned the hard way on that. Now, I do follow into trades several on this thread and a few experts out there (recommended here). The difference is now when I follow I don't without asking the what, why and when of the trade so I can learn. Sort of trust and verify approach. Helps me to sharpen my skills with all that you guys share. Little tips from one person here and one person there adds up quickly.

Now let's turn $500 into $1M and pass it on.

Again many thanks.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gougler08
AG
PINS didn't realize futures are bright green...back testing that $40 mark in premarket
ProgN
Nasdaq futures and red
ProgN
Put LPSN on you're radar, looks primed for a move higher.
59 South
AG
Seems to be a bit of sector rotation in PM the past couple of hours. Not sure if it really means anything...
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Nasdaq futures and red
True, but PINS trades on NYSE right?

It's already bounced off of $40 and coming back up so that seems like a good sign after it's breakthrough yesterday
UpstateAg
AG
Trader Stewie has a PT of 43-45 for PINS. I went met free with 39c yesterday with y'all. They are 10/16, so plenty of time to let it run, or even consolidate and make another move.
Rice and Fries
SLV is taking a DUMP.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any of you have buy orders in for TSLA at levels under $400? It is dropping like a rock and seems like it'll dive past $380 at this point but I'm not sure where it'll stop. I have a little as a long position but trying to decide where to set my buy order. I'm not super bullish on it but I'm thinking around $350 has got to be an easy buy decision.
Rice and Fries
Rice and Fries said:

SLV is taking a DUMP.

tlepoC
AG
I've got an order in at 301. Will it hit? Who knows but I decided that's what I'll pay
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm thinking the same. Good to see others feeling the same
gougler08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

and for whoever needs to read this: 1) have a plan, 2) focus on the base hits that add up to something big vs the home runs, and 3) for the love of God, scale out of your winning positions gradually. My best trade ever was 11 years ago in the financial crisis by doing precisely that with Citigroup. I bought $2C when the stock was sub $1. A couple days later it had gapped up to $2, I sold 25%, then it went to $3, another 25%, then $4, etc. I exited all just over $5.

At the time, I kicked myself for not holding with the benefit of hindsight. In retrospect, I 100% did the right thing with going net free, and then scaling out. My strategy now is more simple - 50% at target, 50% when momentum begins to sleep for a naked call/put. For a vertical, 65-80% of max profit unless max profit is guaranteed (e.g. stock runs away on the upside).
Just bringing this back up as I've been doing this scaling more lately and it's been a very sound strategy...something I plan to keep doing even if it does leave a bit of profit on the table, also covers your ass in case it was a 1 day surge
KT 90
AG

AgCPA95
AG
For those still in ZOM, they are holding meeting this Friday 9/25 on the reverse split.

ZOM - reverse split vote
Whitetail
AG
GOP Biden probe report good for the stock market?
McInnis 03
AG
I love Stefano's take on Silver; however, with everyone running to the Dollar and it getting strong it's only natural that the metals go down as it goes up. Until the dollar starts to relax again (and it will) Silver will likely head downward a bit. Watch for reversal in coming weeks.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
There are serious gaps on metals, for SLV for example back to 18. If the markets don't hold I think they pull back with everything else. Fyi, HP has most metal names in bearish breakdown.
McInnis 03
AG
WDC Rocket
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
AgsnFly
AG
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

Nasdaq futures and red

It's already bounced off of $40 and coming back up so that seems like a good sign after it's breakthrough yesterday

PINS trades over-the-counter on nasdaq. An easy way to tell is the length of the symbol - exchange traded (nyse, Amex) stocks have symbols of length three or less while otc traded stocks have symbols of character length four or five.
AgCPA95
AG
AgsnFly said:

gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

Nasdaq futures and red

PINS trades over-the-counter on nasdaq. An easy way to tell is the length of the symbol - exchange traded (nyse, Amex) stocks have symbols of length three or less while otc traded stocks have symbols of character length four or five.
PINS trades on the NYSE. That 3 letter deal on NYSE was the old rule...most are still 3 but 4 is now allowed on NYSE.
thirdcoast
AG
Been following a few youtube discussions around a minority opinion the dollar could rocket in near term due to demand (debt) outstripping supply (misconception on Fed printing). Additionally, the USD benefits from global eurodollar demand and relative weaker currencies. Anyone else have a view on this potentially unexpected outcome?

So basically it comes down to Congressional stimulus, not Fed monetary policy that combats a rising dollar.
leoj
AG
Congrats all ROKU longs, it's been a wild ride. Think good times are finally here.
CPDAggie10
AG
WKHS taking another beating
oldarmy1
AG
MROD92
What is the re entry for ONTX?
oldarmy1
AG
PINS shake and bake
oldarmy1
AG
MROD92 said:

What is the re entry for ONTX?
under $0.25 initial
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
trxc finally waking up
59 South
AG
PINS volume this morning higher than yesterday. looks like more room to run...

59 South
AG
leoj said:

Congrats all ROKU longs, it's been a wild ride. Think good times are finally here.
Told y'all 200 this week!

ClutchCityAg
Bail on VALE leaps? only down .05 on them
Let it ride
TxAG#2011
59 South said:

leoj said:

I bought in pretty sizeable when you were charting it a few months ago. Thanks for this. You thinking we got some more room to run?
FishrCoAg
AG
59 South said:

leoj said:

Friday close around 204.50 would be perfect!
J_Landes89
AG
My VALE calls only down 80%!

Not too shabby for a couple days work
First Page Last Page
Page 2214 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.