Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,377 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TecRecAg said:

Engine10 said:

BREwmaster said:

in with you gambling degenerates on VALE the weeklies are dirt cheap, have a few of those and some further out.

Let's talk exit strat assuming everyone is basis .15 or under...
Weekly: YOLO SWAG 360
10/16: ?
'21/22 Leaps: ?
I had a few 10/16 15c that I bought at .12. Just bought more at .03 so cost basis is .06ish... It's an absolute gamble that I'm like $50 in to altogether. It's 100%+ or bust for me.
yes, 100% lotto for me as well (half of mine are this week cheapies and half are next week (which I'd hold if no pop this week).

Brewmaster
AG
gig em 02 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Like a rock is Chevrolet. Lose $100k, do not collect $200 when passing go.

Ha I was way off!
you got the parent company right though
wanderer
gig em 02 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Ha I was way off!
TXAG14
tlepoC said:

I have a tendency to lose all of my responsible earnings on these YOLOs. FYI.

I am very uncomfortable with anyone trading off of my statements. I'm a bad person to follow.

KT 90
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

KT 90 said:

FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

MGNI wakey wakey
Loaded up in the $5.60s and 5$.70s. Ready for the north of $7 trend to resume.

Is there an exit strategy price point for taking profits on this MGNI runup? I have shares (minnow level of course).

OA posted this a little while ago. I'm holding longer than my typical swing trade on this one.

Sorry for imbedding the OA tweet inside your question. Jacked it up from my phone multi tasking.

Thanks! Should've checked twitter first, been too busy today. Sounds like I'll hang onto these for a while.

tlepoC
AG
Don't worry, that was just to cover my ass. I dropped down some more on the LEAPs immediately after.

VALEO!
oldarmy1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Everyone holding their net-free PINS overnight or selling?
Hold on the breakout
astroaggie13
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Everyone holding their net-free PINS overnight or selling?
I held on, that was some huge 5min volume at the end
Gig em Stros
gig em 02
BREwmaster said:

gig em 02 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Ha I was way off!

Just the way khaos likes em, government owned
FJ43
Nice volume spike at the close on VALE
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Engine10
AG
just saw that! 848k
Engine10
AG
Battery Day stream is live with a countdown now!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I closed out all my pins, mu, and roku spreads for 50%+ profit on everything. Felt good to take some gains, it's been a while. Today seemed too good and I've gotten wrecked so hard the last couple weeks that seemed like they were going good, so I grabbed some VXX weekly calls now gonna sit on some cash and regroup.

Also ride these vale calls to valhalla
khaos288
AG
gig em 02 said:

BREwmaster said:

gig em 02 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Ha I was way off!

Just the way khaos likes em, government owned

Lol no. Keep assuming things and looking dumb.
ClutchCityAg
Engine10 said:

Link: https://www.tesla.com/2020shareholdermeeting
Let it ride
I bleed maroon
AG
I hope VALE breaks out - I've been holding shares since 2013, and have a gain of negative 24% since purchase. I bought it mainly for the dividend back then, but it has been a total return dud for quite a while. Help us, Elon!
ClutchCityAg

Good or bad?
Let it ride
Engine10
AG
NRD09 said:

I closed out all my pins, mu, and roku spreads for 50%+ profit on everything. Felt good to take some gains, it's been a while. Today seemed too good and I've gotten wrecked so hard the last couple weeks that seemed like they were going good, so I grabbed some VXX weekly calls now gonna sit on some cash and regroup.

Good for you man, cheers.
ProgN
NRD09 said:

Profit in the account beats sleepless nights everyday of the week. I too booked profits and in cash for tomorrow. There's ALWAYS something to trade, but a good drink and stress free sleep is priceless.
TXAG14
Nike killed it.

ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:

Good or bad?
AH trading says good!
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
LULU AH rocket
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
Question: Does anyone here use the TOS MarketWatch Tab under "Visualize"? Ripster just posted some info on his weekly options watchlist but I'm having trouble making heads or tails of the bar charts....

I see a red dash, then the bar, and a green dash.....Am I looking at low, close, and high there respectively?

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
TXAG14 said:

Nike killed it.

Damn they've had great returns lately. I would have bought shares if I saw their earnings were today.
mc_shipman
NRD09 said:

I sold my my PINS 10/2 35c waaaaaaaaay too early, so I'm on the other side of the fence.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

LULU AH rocket
They're buying back stock.

B&I Key:
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I sold my PINS 10/16 $37.5 calls for 20% of what they are worth right now and then my PINS 10/16 $40 calls for 2.5% what they are worth right now. So I am feeling like a major idiot right now. I had taken some risk too so the total dollars of those two would be enough to make anyone on here feel sick.
ProgN
chrisfield said:

I sold my PINS 10/16 $37.5 calls for 20% of what they are worth right now and then my PINS 10/16 $40 calls for 2.5% what they are worth right now. So I am feeling like a major idiot right now. I had taken some risk too so the total dollars of those two would be enough to make anyone on here feel sick.
Take solace in the fact that every painful trade is a learning experience.
McInnis 03
AG
The reason you made the moves you probably did was due to the sizing I imagine. Big size = Discomfort. Discomfort = quick trigger.

This is my life, I know this story.

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

chrisfield said:

Take solace in the fact that every painful trade is a learning experience.
This.

I literally remember a day I bought TSLA calls on a Friday close...they opened +800$ Monday morning, and I could have sold half to go net free. I took the cash though. By Wednesday each contract was worth 29,500$.

Could have paid almost every debt I owe.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
thanks guys, I have a hard time doing the math in my head the way TD shows it (total cost but per share current price), so when I started dividing my cost by number of spreads and seeing what the value was I just had to bail on them. I guess I need to rework my overview screen or something so that stuff's more obvious.
tailgatetimer10
AG
TXAG14 said:

Nike killed it.

Now that I think about it, ever since quarantine I've seen A LOT more people out in the morning getting in a jog or a run. Much much more than normal.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Engine10 said:

Link: https://www.tesla.com/2020shareholdermeeting

Anyone getting audio, or is the steam deliberately silent?
ClutchCityAg
Mine isn't working either
Let it ride
First Page Last Page
Page 2210 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.