Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,074,350 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by El_duderino
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Engine10 said:

Battery Day stream is live with a countdown now!
Link: https://www.tesla.com/2020shareholdermeeting

Anyone getting audio, or is the steam deliberately silent?
Don't worry, the sound will be fixed after they announce a huge VALE contract that nobody will hear.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Touchless
AG
After today, we'll be known as the "Vale Whale's". The one stock that turned TexAgs minnows into whales (outside of OA obviously).
Engine10
AG
It's on and poppin now
Ragoo
AG
Hoka One One >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nike
tailgatetimer10
AG
Whatever dude. I shop clearance rack for workout clothes unless its gifted to me lol.

And Asics for a shoe.
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

Agree, and I'd wear just about anything before I'd wear Nikes after their Kapernick ad campaign, Nike's dead to me.

although if I'd known they were going to beat and the IV was low, I would've grabbed a lotto call or 2! (happy to take their money!)
Ragoo
AG
I hear ya. I splurge on shoes. Makes a big difference IMO.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I bought 40 calls that expire anytime between this Friday and a month from now all out of FOMO. I couldn't be one of the people who had a shot to become rich and retire at 28 years old because of not knowing what the hell I was investing in.

I did not know what VALE was until about an hour ago. I bought all those calls yesterday and this morning when it was down hahahaha
ClutchCityAg
Aggiesincebirth said:

I bought 40 calls that expire anytime between this Friday and a month from now all out of FOMO. I couldn't be one of the people who had a shot to become rich and retire at 28 years old because of not knowing what the hell I was investing in.

I did not know what VALE was until about an hour ago. I bought all those calls yesterday and this morning when it was down hahahaha
This is the way.
Let it ride
tlepoC
AG
Setting up nicely on calling out the current cobalt mining...
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

I hear ya. I splurge on shoes. Makes a big difference IMO.

Shoes are the only thing worth splurging on when it comes to running / working out
tailgatetimer10
AG
I see they got a few on clearance for 80 on their website. maybe i'll try it out. I try to buy the same brand/design to ensure i'll be happy. I tend to run 24 miles a week.
The Pilot
AG
BREwmaster said:

Ragoo said:

Agree, and I'd wear just about anything before I'd wear Nikes after their Kapernick ad campaign, Nike's dead to me.

although if I'd known they were going to beat and the IV was low, I would've grabbed a lotto call or 2! (happy to take their money!)
More Vaporfly shoes for me!
Engine10
AG
This is out of stream but I've been following $SFIX out of curiosity on it's strong run up. They missed bad on earnings and got crushed -16% AH. Wife and friends had been long time users but all cut that service a while back as just unnecessary under COVID...no one is going out anywhere -> no new clothes needed.

Will investigate more tomorrow after coming to from our VALE rage/party session
Betoisafurry
lol at the horns honking for Elon
Rice and Fries
Come VALERY. Show me something good
Jet Black
Has he lifted the VALE on any good info?
tailgatetimer10
AG
I feel like this thread has become stocktwits with Vale.
Jet Black
I see VALE going to $100 by the end of the month.

Now it's officially like stock twits.
Brewmaster
AG
this gives me pause about the current run up... DXY wants to rip. Last night's bull pennant finished up and DXY ripped this morning causing the markets dip, then it consolidated and you saw markets run into close. Now we're a tad higher and knocking on the $94 door.

Irish 2.0
thirdcoast
AG
Just heard V-A-L-E honk Morse code.
J.P. 03
AG
Jet Black said:

J.P. 03 - BULLISH

LOL all you bears out there fixin' to get MUSKED by Elon.....Lift the VALE now before it hits $100! All you ****ing morons who shorted this are about to hit rock bottom:

....There. NOW it's officially like stock twits.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Are you any of you accumulating MARA in the $1.70s/1.80s? Seems like a great accumulation spot based on the last few months but I'll defer to some of you that are more knowledgeable .

Of course, I'm only using lunch money not kids college money here.
Jet Black
J.P. 03 said:

Jet Black said:

J.P. 03 - BULLISH

LOL all you bears out there fixin' to get MUSKED by Elon.....Lift the VALE now before it hits $100! All you ****ing morons who shorted this are about to hit rock bottom:

....There. NOW it's officially like stock twits.
topher06
CreakinDeacon said:

While they clearly should be allowed to open, does this really do anything for the stock?
bigtoneag
AG
Long time lurker on this thread...wife just started working for SFIX so I've been following as well. Looks like they took a pretty big hit on Stock Comp Expense causing the big miss on earnings.
Irish 2.0

Irish 2.0
topher06 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

While they clearly should be allowed to open, does this really do anything for the stock?
Absolutely. They've been missing out on parks, experience, and products revenue for six months from California and several other countries. PEP accounts for the majority of their revenue

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193140/revenue-of-the-walt-disney-company-by-operating-segment/
Irish 2.0
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

topher06 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Absolutely. They've been missing out on parks, experience, and products revenue for six months from California and several other countries. PEP accounts for the majority of their revenue

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193140/revenue-of-the-walt-disney-company-by-operating-segment/

the mickey bar ice creams are so underrated.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
Aggie_2463
AG
Am I rich yet?

I want to plan a trip to VAIL
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

chrisfield said:

I sold my PINS 10/16 $37.5 calls for 20% of what they are worth right now and then my PINS 10/16 $40 calls for 2.5% what they are worth right now. So I am feeling like a major idiot right now. I had taken some risk too so the total dollars of those two would be enough to make anyone on here feel sick.
Take solace in the fact that every painful trade is a learning experience.
This.

I literally remember a day I bought TSLA calls on a Friday close...they opened +800$ Monday morning, and I could have sold half to go net free. I took the cash though. By Wednesday each contract was worth 29,500$.

Could have paid almost every debt I owe.
We've all had these. If you made profit, just be glad it was a win and move on. A short memory helps a lot in doing this, good or bad. The missed opportunities are harder to stomach than the losses
khaos288
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

chrisfield said:

I sold my PINS 10/16 $37.5 calls for 20% of what they are worth right now and then my PINS 10/16 $40 calls for 2.5% what they are worth right now. So I am feeling like a major idiot right now. I had taken some risk too so the total dollars of those two would be enough to make anyone on here feel sick.
Take solace in the fact that every painful trade is a learning experience.
This.

I literally remember a day I bought TSLA calls on a Friday close...they opened +800$ Monday morning, and I could have sold half to go net free. I took the cash though. By Wednesday each contract was worth 29,500$.

Could have paid almost every debt I owe.
We've all had these. If you made profit, just be glad it was a win and move on. A short memory helps a lot in doing this, good or bad. The missed opportunities are harder to stomach than the losses

Haha yeah. A few minutes of hindsight and everyone on here would be rich. Just fun to daydream about what could have been.
First Page Last Page
Page 2211 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.