Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,514 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
SpeedyAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Funny that we are on babies, we just had are first one on Saturday 9:46am. Mom and baby were fine. We are hoping to get discharged from hospital today. Can say we were lucky to have awesome staff our whole stay so far.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
hey dude reach out if your wife wants to talk to someone who's been through it. Rough situation and way more common than anybody realizes. Assuming I'm making the correct assumption.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Funny that we are on babies, we just had are first one on Saturday 9:46am. Mom and baby were fine. We are hoping to get discharged from hospital today. Can say we were lucky to have awesome staff our whole stay so far.
Congrats!!! Please tell me you put some of your good new parent mojo on some VALE FDs with us...
SpeedyAg90
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Also would add we had a rough road to get to this day but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Pray everything goes great for yal man.
ProgN
SpeedyAg90 said:

Awesome! The sleepless nights and frustration are more than worth it when you hear your child say, " I love you daddy".
Engine10
AG
YO
Ragoo
AG
Best of luck. We ended up doing IVF after nearly two years of trying.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Man what was going on 9 months ago?! We're waiting for her to go into labor at any minute...
SpeedyAg90
AG
NRD09 said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Congrats!!! Please tell me you put some of your good new parent mojo on some VALE FDs with us...

I bought both, calls $11.5 10/23 and a good amount of Jan/22 $12 Calls.
I think we are in for good news
ProgN
BenRev09
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Man what was going on 9 months ago?! We're waiting for her to go into labor at any minute...
Our 3rd hit the ground 3 weeks ago...
BrokeAssAggie
Congrats to all the new and soon to be dads. Bringing up kids is the hardest thing we have done. (We are still in the thick of it)

Remember to not forget to take time for the two of you. Go on date nights, take trips without the kids, etc. It's very easy to forget to work on your marriage when all your time and energy is spent on the kids.
ProgN
Prayers up
Carlo4
AG
NRD09 said:

hey dude reach out if your wife wants to talk to someone who's been through it. Rough situation and way more common than anybody realizes. Assuming I'm making the correct assumption.
You're on point. She's been holding strong considering. Appreciate that and I'll let her know. Our OBGYN is amazing and certainly made us much more comfortable. She told us that what we are experiencing is much more common than we thought.

Money I'm making with you guys is partially in case we need to spend money on IVF or something of that nature should the doctor's recommend it. Hoping it's for a house downpayment, but glad it could be used for this as well.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

NIO broke $5 and ran to almost $5.5...anybody bring home a nice bottle of bubbly?
yes...NIO at $5 just 9 months ago...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Carlo4 said:

NRD09 said:

You're on point. She's been holding strong considering. Appreciate that and I'll let her know. Our OBGYN is amazing and certainly made us much more comfortable. She told us that what we are experiencing is much more common than we thought.

Money I'm making with you guys is partially in case we need to spend money on IVF or something of that nature should the doctor's recommend it. Hoping it's for a house downpayment, but glad it could be used for this as well.
hey text me at and we can put them in touch. Let me know when you've got it...
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

Rice and Fries said:

NRD09 said:

Engine10 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Jizzle89 said:

In on VALE, $13 Call 10/16 $.10
Screw it I am in. 30 calls 10/23 $0.35 per contract. LETS RIDE!
This is exactly how these things get meme'd into existence. What a time to be alive.
All we need now is a 300% pump and lambos with vanity plates. I bet RICE&FRY is available...

edit: I see mcinnis brought this one to us. Sorry mcinnis! If this thing takes off I guess R&F knows what he's gotta name his firstborn...

We will name her "VALE"ry

Still no kid yet though. 6CM.
Congrats brother!

Boy? Girl?

First child?

First child and it's a girl! Definitely excited about the positive life changes.
J.P. 03
AG
Engine10 said:

YO

Isn't the "unless we take action ourselves" portion of that tweet the whole point of Battery Day tomorrow? I'm not an Elon Musk fanboy, but it seems like he's just setting people up for an announcement that they're going to start making their own batteries to meet the enormous demand they're generating. Otherwise, why would you throw a giant bucket of ice water on your own event 24 hours before it happens?
Carlo4
AG
Jimmy Conway said:

BREwmaster said:

pretty good take I think on possibilities of where we're headed. I don't agree with this wedge, I think we're in a bear flag, but his numbers look good.

Very new to the markets and still very much learning. What's this mean?
To follow up, this played out perfectly. We breached 3280 and went down to 3230 as set up in the post. We rallied from there.
thirdcoast
AG

ClutchCityAg
Just FYI, there is an equal amount of speculation surrounding LAC in regards to battery day. Just not even close the same amount of option flow
Let it ride
Engine10
AG
I'd guess with the Nikola hellstorm he's probably been advised to clarify timeline, hype for tomorrow was already way outta hand, doesn't want to be accused of misleading investors
Brewmaster
AG
We adopted, after years of trying... Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach, great people and organization.

and after tax credits it was way cheaper than IVF most people are waiting for the punch line after we tell them he was adopted. He is a spitting image of me... and we very quickly got over the "but we want to have our own" bit. You love 'em just like they are of your dna
J.P. 03
AG
True, but as someone who has a financial stake in that hype reaching a fever pitch, I would appreciate it if he'd let people continue to dream big for a few more hours.
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

We adopted, after years of trying... Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach, great people and organization.

and after tax credits it was way cheaper than IVF most people are waiting for the punch line after we tell them he was adopted. He is a spitting image of me... and we very quickly got over the "but we want to have our own" bit. You love 'em just like they are of your dna

Amazing of you. So many kids in need of a home like yours. Cheers
docaggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Not scheduled, but not emergency. It was second baby, first by C-section so they were gonna "C" anymore. She was hangry that Thanksgiving morning and she demanded to eat. The anesth doc wouldn't agree on the C-section until 8 hours after last food.

The OB doc got him down to 7 because he wanted to get home for the Cowboys game.
I'd have held him to the full 8 hours.
Even then, I've seen women (who aren't put to sleep but have a spinal) hurl up stuff they said they ate > 24 hours before.
Pregnant stomachs just don't empty well with all that baby in there.

Practically nothing I dislike more than putting to sleep emergently a woman with a stomach that's full and a baby in trouble. Aspiration is super bad.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Carlo,

tons of employers offer IVF benefits to employees that can pay for all or most of the cost. Just something to consider if that becomes a serious thing for you.
bmks270
AG
Engine10 said:

YO

That face when the world hits peak lithium before peak oil.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
stock getting pummeled AH based on that tweet. Very curious to see how tomorrow opens.
ClutchCityAg
From the ARK Newsletter

Let it ride
FJ43
MGNI - Am I missing or interpreting something wrong? There has been a major spike at the close 4 of the last 5 days on this one. Looks like the last trade today was 233k shares at $6.10 today.

Something must be brewing on this one and I haven't found anything yet.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

stock getting pummeled AH based on that tweet. Very curious to see how tomorrow opens.
i am guessing investors are seeing that as a benchmark for limited future growth until 2022.
Carlo4
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Carlo,

tons of employers offer IVF benefits to employees that can pay for all or most of the cost. Just something to consider if that becomes a serious thing for you.
ProgN
You know it's really going to be cool is when this thread is on page 50k+ and all these little ones are heading off to college (A&M) and we're all sharing that with the board. The money generated on page 2200 will probably be paying for a lot of their education.

What will be even cooler is if our kids read back to the time of their birth to read about themselves from their dad's in real time.

Just something to ponder.
BrokeAssAggie
College will be free by then, right?
First Page Last Page
Page 2203 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.