Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,055 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charlie Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ROKU wow
Bird Poo
AG
I have a nice position in ROKU at $112. Wouldn't be surprised if I go net free before the end of the year. Then again, I may want to hold this stock until retirement!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Rice and Fries said:

The rumor mill has $VALE being tangled with Tesla for their battery day.

Points out:
- they recent paid off $5B in debt (Tesla raised/sold $5B) of stock. (https://www.reuters.com/article/vale-brazil-debt-idUKL1N2GB0SA)
- they started on a job posting spree last week
- unusual option activity ( Najarian brothers picked up some options and shares)
- lots of buying action here.
- Elon tweeted something about Speedrunning Factorio, which is a game about mining resources ( $VALE mines Nickel)
- Nickel is increasingly used in new kinds of batteries, and big in EV.

I scheduled to buy shares on the open tomorrow (Wife is going into labor with our first). Not going options cause too risky for shafting if rumor mill turns out false. But could end up being a good setup for TSLA Battery day.

"unveiled"? VALE? coincidence? I'm going all National Treasure cryptography on this tweet but turns out I'm not a cryptographer...
Baby Billy
AG
The Trevor Milton story is crazy. Arrested at Phoenix airport by the FBI and DOJ trying to flee the country after resigning from his position at Nikola a week after striking a deal with GM?

The arrest isn't confirmed, but wow.
ClutchCityAg
bought a few .07 lottos cause why not
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
I went decent on Vale 14c oct16 last week on heavy traffic
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
As long as we don't lose the double bottom the AAPL calls are going to take off.
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Points out:
- they recent paid off $5B in debt (Tesla raised/sold $5B) of stock. (https://www.reuters.com/article/vale-brazil-debt-idUKL1N2GB0SA)
- unusual option activity ( Najarian brothers picked up some options and shares)
- Elon tweeted something about Speedrunning Factorio, which is a game about mining resources ( $VALE mines Nickel)

I scheduled to buy shares on the open tomorrow (Wife is going into labor with our first). Not going options cause too risky for shafting if rumor mill turns out false. But could end up being a good setup for TSLA Battery day.

"unveiled"? VALE? coincidence? I'm going all National Treasure cryptography on this tweet but turns out I'm not a cryptographer...

I freaking love that you caught this.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Rice and Fries
NRD09 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Points out:

TO THE HALLS OF VALEHALLAH

https://v.redd.it/h1tun6vckio51

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
lol let's ride, brothers
BT1395
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Points out:

I freaking love that you caught this.

Amen! Bought the 10/2 $11.50 calls for $0.19. Could be gorgeous. No big deal of it doesn't play out like National Treasure!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
wait aren't you supposed to be having a baby?
edit: I know "you're" not the one having the baby but in my experience the husband's participation is expected. I mean beyond your contribution 9 months ago.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sold put spreads on AAPL - 105/95, although I would probably be okay with getting assigned if in between.
Engine10
AG
Took the lottos this AM and $13 10/16 calls last week. Can't wait for tomorrow
Rice and Fries
NRD09 said:

wait aren't you supposed to be having a baby?
edit: I know "you're" not the one having the baby but in my experience the husband's participation is expected. I mean beyond your contribution 9 months ago.

We are in the L&D room, waters broken. Just waiting for the fireworks to begin. I've got nothing else to do!
thirdcoast
AG
Just went all in on VALE Oct 2nd $13.50 calls!

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
congratulations and good luck.
tailgatetimer10
AG
you should prob jump in on these APPL and PINS calls bro. Babies aint cheap.
Engine10
AG
thirdcoast said:

Just went all in on VALE Oct 2nd $13.50 calls!

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
godspeed brother, trust me when I say they call it labor for a reason, if dudes had to carry babies and give birth the human race would have ended a long time ago, and it is so worth it.
Also don't make her laugh mid contraction, apparently it hurts, which will in turn make you hurt
bigbass1170
AG
Rice and Fries said:

NRD09 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Points out:

TO THE HALLS OF VALEHALLAH

https://v.redd.it/h1tun6vckio51

Just bought some calls because of this
Spaceship
AG
ZEST is having a wild day
tam2002
AG
Spaceship said:

ZEST is having a wild day
I really have no idea what to think of ZEST anymore but I'm going to ride it out. I got in a little later and def don't have as much as most of you but we'll see. I figure worst case scenario that there's no settlement and this thing tanks ill take the loss for tax purposes
thirdcoast
AG
Betoisafurry
There was alot of pumping on WSB last thursday and friday...
I'm still in the 10/16 13's myself though
Brewmaster
AG
today looks identical to last Thursday, and then Friday wasn't pretty! I'd expect a bounce soon though.
thirdcoast
AG
Some more info to spur the Tesla Vale rumors....

https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesmanian-blog/tesla-nickel-and-cobalt-contract-for-goro
Touchless
AG
Thanks
EngrAg14
AG
BREwmaster said:

today looks identical to last Thursday, and then Friday wasn't pretty! I'd expect a bounce soon though.
Why with all the gaps from the run up right below were we are at?
I expect those to be filled especially on all the tech stock then run back up.

If you look at the stocks that have had meh losses or run ups still they didn't gap up and if they did they filled those on prior falls SQ/ROKU.
I expect a run up still into late to mid october then sideways up/down slightly for election drama.
But those gaps need to be filled they are massive.

Gaps AAPL MSFT DIS AMD MU FB etc
Rice and Fries
Charlie Kelley said:

I'm still in the 10/16 13's myself though

What's your basis?
Touchless
AG
Dang, VALE is in quite the Darvas Box the last 2.5 months. And is currently near the bottom of it also....

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

well that's disconcerting. Haven't been on wsb in a while, did anybody over there pick up the unveiled/vale thing?
Brewmaster
AG
EngrAg14 said:

BREwmaster said:

Why with all the gaps from the run up right below were we are at?
I expect those to be filled especially on all the tech stock then run back up.

If you look at the stocks that have had meh losses or run ups still they didn't gap up and if they did they filled those on prior falls SQ/ROKU.
I expect a run up still into late to mid october then sideways up/down slightly for election drama.
But those gaps need to be filled they are massive.

Gaps AAPL MSFT DIS AMD MU FB etc
I agree, I'm just thinking very short term bounce, like to 327, then rejected hard tomorrow. Although no one is buying at 324 here so I may be wrong. Even in the ides of March though, there were green days sprinkled in.

Yeah massive gaps on all those like you mentioned, 96 for AAPL, FB and other tech stocks same time frame (end of July). I'm in puts mostly.

Added the VALE calls with you YOLO dudes, bought a few of the 11.50 10/2
Betoisafurry
Averaged down this morning to $0.14.
Betoisafurry
I'm not sure, I just noticed it last night. The mods were deleting a bunch of threads claiming it was a p&d. I think there is some valid points, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. My inital buy was Friday just following the unusual activity.
First Page Last Page
Page 2200 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.