Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,115 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AAPL 106.41 gap filled from July 31st
KT 90
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Prognightmare said:

TxAG#2011 said:

Bulls need to show up here fast
I wouldn't be expecting them today.
This. Bulls aren't showing up until after 1EST if they decide to show up today. If they do, they're going to buy this damn thing back up and close us back in no man's land on the ETFs. And destroy the rest of the day's premium

Any particular significance to the 1EST time as opposed to some other time during the day?

ClutchCityAg
Good time to avg down on PINS 38C?
Let it ride
Dan Scott
AG
3280 and where we reset in my opinion
McKinney Ag69
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Challenger 17 said:

Think its prudent to sell ONTX with a 30% gain? Think it'll go back down to around .25 as typically happens after a run up?

When all else fails check twitter using the $ to see if you can pick up any news scans on it. Once in a while you'll see an info drop there by some obscure poster who has made it his/her life mission to follow a certain stock and although its weird, they do know whats going on with the company.

If I personally had entered in at .21 with a large position, I'd probably sell off at least 2/3 rn and assume it'll be back in the .20s next week.
It's very tempting to sell the whole position to capture the gains and buy back in the 20s.
Irish 2.0
KT 90 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Prognightmare said:

TxAG#2011 said:

This. Bulls aren't showing up until after 1EST if they decide to show up today. If they do, they're going to buy this damn thing back up and close us back in no man's land on the ETFs. And destroy the rest of the day's premium

Any particular significance to the 1EST time as opposed to some other time during the day?

It's when traders get back from lunch. lol
Irish 2.0
Dan Scott said:

3280 and where we reset in my opinion
3271 gives gap close from 7/31
tam2002
AG
ZEST
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Think its prudent to sell ONTX with a 30% gain? Think it'll go back down to around .25 as typically happens after a run up?

When all else fails check twitter using the $ to see if you can pick up any news scans on it. Once in a while you'll see an info drop there by some obscure poster who has made it his/her life mission to follow a certain stock and although its weird, they do know whats going on with the company.

If I personally had entered in at .21 with a large position, I'd probably sell off at least 2/3 rn and assume it'll be back in the .20s next week.
It's very tempting to sell the whole position to capture the gains and buy back in the 20s.
agreed it is.
McInnis 03
AG
That volume stick on Spy 328.5 makes me wonder if that was today's bottom
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Irish 2.0
If this hourly QQQ candle goes green, I'm buying next week 270s on a tight stop
TecRecAg
AG
Hoping Monday is the start of something new. Yeesh.
Irish 2.0
CreakinDeacon said:

If this hourly QQQ candle goes green, I'm buying next week 270s on a tight stop
Well...the beatings shall continue until morale improves.
Brewmaster
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

BREwmaster said:

Prognightmare said:

TxAG#2011 said:

or next week at this rate. Tech sell off may have just started.
Tech is down ~12.5% in 12 trading sessions. I think the sell might be nearing a point of exhaustion, but who knows.

ETA:
AAPL is about to fill the 106.4 gap. Not a bad spot to possibly start building into a long position and add on further dips
QQQ support was 267, now that is resistance. I have 263 and change as new support.

dead cat bounce now
Irish 2.0
BREwmaster said:

CreakinDeacon said:

BREwmaster said:

Prognightmare said:

TxAG#2011 said:

Tech is down ~12.5% in 12 trading sessions. I think the sell might be nearing a point of exhaustion, but who knows.

ETA:
AAPL is about to fill the 106.4 gap. Not a bad spot to possibly start building into a long position and add on further dips
QQQ support was 267, now that is resistance. I have 263 and change as new support.

dead cat bounce now
Looking at the hourly, it could very well have just set in the beginning of a very deep V. Will depend on if the buyers start stepping in here
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TecRecAg said:

Seems to be a lot of prevailing thought this is the new norm until the election. Even seen some respected market gurus on twitter say it may go past the election and into December/Jan or even into the spring.
ClutchCityAg

TecRecAg said:

Seems to be a lot of prevailing thought this is the new norm until the election. Even seen some respected market gurus on twitter say it may go past the election and into December/Jan or even into the spring.
Well we might not know the election results until Dec/Jan so that makes sense... I wish I was kidding
Let it ride
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

I trimmed small at .30 and .small again 35 today but maintained a decent position on it. I am riding house money on this one as I have traded this 3 times now over the past few weeks. May have left some on the table but I won't lose sleep on solid short term gains. I have a standing order in for the dip on this one. If it doesn't dip to that level then I am ok with it and will rest to a new bottom. There appears to be a lot of volume in at the .30+ level now so not sure if we see below .25 for a while but I must defer to OA on that.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TecRecAg
AG
If I've learned anything this year, it's that the market does not give an F about what people think it should do.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I trimmed small at .30 and .small again 35 today but maintained a decent position on it. I am riding house money on this one as I have traded this 3 times now over the past few weeks. May have left some on the table but I won't lose sleep on solid short term gains. I have a standing order in for the dip on this one. If it doesn't dip to that level then I am ok with it and will rest to a new bottom. There appears to be a lot of volume in at the .30+ level now so not sure if we see below .25 for a while but I must defer to OA on that.
I haven't looked but have you found any actual catalyst for today's move? Anything flying under the radar? Or just a likely correction up as we mentioned earlier in the thread?
AgCPA95
AG

FJ43 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I haven't looked but have you found any actual catalyst for today's move? Anything flying under the radar? Or just a likely correction up as we mentioned earlier in the thread?

I've seen this clinical trial referenced on some searches which started 6/29/2020 so maybe some good results coming?

Rigosertib trials - ONTX
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody in TRVN 2.5 calls expiring today, heads up, they just went ITM!!! Sell if you don't want to get assigned...
Irish 2.0
CreakinDeacon said:

BREwmaster said:

CreakinDeacon said:

BREwmaster said:

Prognightmare said:

TxAG#2011 said:

ETA:

dead cat bounce now
Looking at the hourly, it could very well have just set in the beginning of a very deep V. Will depend on if the buyers start stepping in here

This could be quite the close...
FJ43

FJ43 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Nothing I sink my teeth into but chatter. They participated in several forums the past week or so and possible something has come from those but I don't see details/announcements anywhere.

Average 10 Day daily volume - 12.7M
Today's volume so far - 93M
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
What do you see, nothing I'm watching is giving me a hint of direction, and couple that with the rebalance........wild.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
zag213004
AG
MBIO
BrokeAssAggie
Rocket!?
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

What do you see, nothing I'm watching is giving me a hint of direction, and couple that with the rebalance........wild.
A close over the previous hour's high could give way to a V bottom on the QQQ hourly. It all depends on the close. I'm seeing size call buyers on the late September and early October SPY and QQQ right now
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

MBIO
Good volume spike. Probably OA.....

McInnis 03
AG
Do you think the market has scared the gov't to stimulize?

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

McInnis 03 said:

A close over the previous hour's high could give way to a V bottom on the QQQ hourly. It all depends on the close. I'm seeing size call buyers on the late September and early October SPY and QQQ right now
So is your brother.

B&I Key:
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Do you think the market has scared the gov't to stimulize?
We'll see. Stories saying that Pelosi is getting heat from the moderates to get the smaller bill passed for the relief and stop trying to load it up with pet project bull*****
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

McInnis 03 said:

So is your brother.

**** that ******stick.

He front runs the **** out of his followers
FJ43
FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

MBIO
Good volume spike. Probably OA.....
2:52 PM EST - "Mustang Bio Shares Spike, Up 6%: FDA Issues Orphan Drug Designation For Co's Drug For Treatment Of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency"

ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
First Page Last Page
Page 2191 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.