Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,916 Views | 231658 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by sts7049
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jet Black said:

$ 30ish a good entry point for CWH?
as long as markets hold next week it's about as good as it gets, 29 and change would be ideal, but you probably only get that filled on a flash dip.
TriumphForks
AG
NRD09 said:

TriumphForks said:

Sold my ONTX today for a very small gain.
Stop that!!!
:p
No.... you should be thanking me
BrokeAssAggie
FarmersFightAg said:

ONTX > 0.29
just broke .30
stxag8
AG
My limit sell at .30 for ONTX got filled
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
TriumphForks said:

NRD09 said:

TriumphForks said:

Stop that!!!
lol guessing a lot of people who got in the low 20s will bail around here. Trying to decide if I should pull some off at my .38 avg
BrokeAssAggie
PINS 10/16 38C almost back to where we bought in..
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
NRD09 said:

TriumphForks said:

NRD09 said:

TriumphForks said:

Stop that!!!
lol guessing a lot of people who got in the low 20s will bail around here. Trying to decide if I should pull some off at my .38 avg
My average is .52
aggiedaniel06
AG
That's not how I am interpreting that article. It says that if 270 breaks, then it's a slippery slope. Gamma acts as a magnet only when there is huge collection of +ve gamma. Below is my gamma plot.

kyle field 94
AG
Me included

Bought at .24, out at .30 for ontx

Still have some more, and might put in a .35 or .40 sell order
MaroonDynasty
ONTX volume right now is fire
McInnis 03
AG
I stand corrected!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
kyle field 94 said:

Me included

Bought at .24, out at .30 for ontx

Still have some more, and might put in a .35 or .40 sell order
Looks like she is trying to test that .35 mark OA called with potential spikes to .40.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TriumphForks
AG
ONTX.....this is just comical. Of course I thought the pop to $.28 and drop to $.26 was an indication of another reversal to low $.20s.
Philip J Fry
AG
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
FJ43
TriumphForks said:

ONTX.....this is just comical. Of course I thought the pop to $.28 and drop to $.26 was an indication of another reversal to low $.20s.
Heck I'm afraid to sell at .35 and miss more gain. My only regret on this rinse and repeat for me is I didn't back up the truck when I learned the first 3 times.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Dan Scott
AG
I really feel this market wants to take a dump. Seeing lower highs on the bounces and not able to get back above 50 MA
mavsfan4ever
AG
FJ43 said:

TriumphForks said:

Heck I'm afraid to sell at .35 and miss more gain. My only regret on this rinse and repeat for me is I didn't back up the truck when I learned the first 3 times.
Yea this is fun. Just watching the ticker on TD Ameritrade and it keeps rising quickly.
gougler08
AG
My tax bill on ONTX is going to be something else this year...I love it
FJ43
ONTX - I never thought I would be belly aching selling part of my position for a 35% gain in less than a week. Still holding more on this one.

mavsfan4ever
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

FJ43 said:

TriumphForks said:

Yea this is fun. Just watching the ticker on TD Ameritrade and it keeps rising quickly.
Whoops, I was too late putting a stop loss in for the day and it just tanked some. That was quick.
UpstateAg
AG
Waiting on aapl to get to 100.
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

I really feel this market wants to take a dump. Seeing lower highs on the bounces and not able to get back above 50 MA
was just thinking this... especially on a day when you would think it would be pinned in a pretty narrow range (quad witching).
tam2002
AG
Which one of y'all dumped it??? Haha
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
A couple people on ST saying there is unpublished covid news on ONTX. But of course I would take that w a grain of salt. I think it was just badly oversold and coming back now to following its historical chart. Thats a more likely explanation.
Brewmaster
AG
put option crush bounce! heads up. whack a mole kind of day.

CAT over trigger, rip city now. Any of you take it?
Dan Scott
AG
BREwmaster said:

Dan Scott said:

was just thinking this... especially on a day when you would think it would be pinned in a pretty narrow range (quad witching).

That went against me. Doubled down on SPY puts at the 50MA. My stop is a squeeze above
Dan Scott
AG
Out with a loss got greedy wanting the 3330 flush
Dan Scott
AG
I didn't stick to my plan and turned a winning trade into a loss. It didn't make a clean break above the 50 MA, but I got close to even and chickened out and now it's back down.

That's disappointing
TriumphForks
AG
Congrats to those who made a killing on ONTX today. I fumbled the ball big time after having made it through much pain and anguish holding this stock over the last couple of weeks. At the end of the day I should just be thankful I didn't bail at a huge loss.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Apple is so effing frustrating rn. For months I took pride in this being my largest long hold. And now its in the red almost daily it feels like.

Wondering if this is headed to 95
Esteban du Plantier
AG
What's ST?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Apple is so effing frustrating rn. For months I took pride in this being my largest long hold. And now its in the red almost daily it feels like.

Wondering if this is headed to 95
It's OPEX day. ignore today.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TriumphForks said:

Congrats to those who made a killing on ONTX today. I fumbled the ball big time after having made it through much pain and anguish holding this stock over the last couple of weeks. At the end of the day I should just be thankful I didn't bail at a huge loss.

Companies like ONTX if you don't need the cash immediately you're just better off waiting out the come back. Its history has had these nose dives and redemptions. Not sure though how long it'll take to redeem itself to $1+ again.
First Page Last Page
Page 2189 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.