Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,074 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cptthunder said:

Anyone care to share their plans if they bit off some of the FDX 260C action yesterday?
Sell right at open or wait and see how the day plays out some?
Those went to about $1 at open and climbed back to $4. You may get a push here, but with FOMC action and quad witching, there's not telling what the rest of the week holds here.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TecRecAg
AG
I did not have "PINS in the red" on my Wednesday bingo card.
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

PINS looks good to achieve $4+. I see it breaking a move above $40. Might want to get greedy on a last 10% of options after exiting $4 on rest and set trailing stop back to $3.50.

MBIO continues small moves upward daily. That's good as it keeps shorts at bay. Look for explosion move and be prepared to take some profits or better yet sell some nice covered call premium out of the money.

INMD looks good technically for a move so OCT 16 calls$3 out of the money look good.

DDOG has been moving and should continue.

MGNI coming off it's major support for another profit accumulation sale with net free already in the books. $7.50+ for selling any new shares
Where would you target to sell MBIO shares for profit during that explosion?
gougler08
AG
I'm late to the PINS party but hopping in on the $39 calls now, would be able to get a double with OA's $4 target on a breakout
Engine10
AG
This week or next?
McInnis 03
AG
ONTX just broke .25
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
Engine10 said:

This week or next?
Oct 16 calls for me
TecRecAg
AG
I think OA was out to til Oct. I bought Oct 38's, shooting for 4.25 exit
Engine10
AG
Cheers, just found his post. Thanks
topher06
Anyone still in DIS calls, or was that a SEP expiration play?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

ONTX just broke .25
Like I said earlier in this thread, lotsa money can be made catching this at .20 or .21. Its been consistently bouncing up here and there to .25-.26. The floor/support seems to be .20 or so here.
Engine10
AG
Meanwhile APPS rip city! Love these guys.
MaroonDynasty
SNAP just broke $25
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO has several large brokerages with a $10-13 Target. But that would likely be on a long trend. If it explodes past $5 then watch for a super large volume spike that either doesn't move it much higher or if it spikes on it and quickly retraces.

Impossible to know how a stock will run.
Charlie Conway
another volume spike on MBIO
McInnis 03
AG
Scott Redler continues to cautiously mention MBIO.

With 3 big conferences this week and all these volume spikes.......seems to be lining up. He continues to say "I see people mention double digits in 2021"

They have 3 cancer drugs in the pipe.

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
$0.85 bids on Dec $5 MBIO. I would want an explosion above $5 to target $7.50's at that premium of $.085 versus a smaller $5.

$5.85 net exit not good enough for a stock breaking off long term lows.
Irish 2.0
Sold my 9/18 FDX $220C at $35. Entry was 15. Not bad for holding for less than a week. It can still move more, but no point in holding this deep ITM calls. I'm not getting any extra premium for them.
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

The DKNG BWB I posted a week or so ago, i went really big on it (for me, y'all would laugh at it)........I don't know if I was pissed at losses, or convinced on the setup......let's just say I'm really happy with how it's playing out at this moment.
Nice call once again. How do you plan on handling it going forward?

I sold the 40/45 spread so turned my BWB into a normal fly net free. I'm happy about that, but thinking my remaining flys may not be worth much if we're going to fly through the strikes. I guess the good thing is that a lot can happen in a month....
zag213004
AG
Anyone holding LUV? What is target exit. Seems to have completed it's retrace back from June. Not sure if I should take profit or let it ride up to the mid 50s
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

McInnis 03 said:

The DKNG BWB I posted a week or so ago, i went really big on it (for me, y'all would laugh at it)........I don't know if I was pissed at losses, or convinced on the setup......let's just say I'm really happy with how it's playing out at this moment.
Nice call once again. How do you plan on handling it going forward?

I sold the 40/45 spread so turned my BWB into a normal fly net free. I'm happy about that, but thinking my remaining flys may not be worth much if we're going to fly through the strikes. I guess the good thing is that a lot can happen in a month....
I'm still letting it run. The cushion I have on 45 right now is healthy (that can change in an instant though). I may convert half to std flys soon. It's tempting as it rises to let the BWB stay in place and potentially keep the full credit though.

As for if you've already converted, you're net free and 1 month is a LONG time. I think you have to let it play out because they're worth peanuts right now. As time ticks on, a pullback could take care of you.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Snowflake has gone nuts.

B&I Key:
txaggie_08
AG
What's up with CWH? I'm wondering if now may be a time to exit and buy back in once it quit falling. Had high hopes beginning of the week, but been headed the wrong direction since.
GtownRAB
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Anyone holding LUV? What is target exit. Seems to have completed it's retrace back from June. Not sure if I should take profit or let it ride up to the mid 50s
I was in the same boat and took the profit this week. Not because I was worried about LUV, just felt there was better options to move the money. I have also bought and sold LUV a few times this year.

Full Disclaimer - I have no idea what I am doing and I only trade stocks in a small cash account for fun. I look short term and just enjoying learning to trade. This has nothing to do with my retirement.
GtownRAB
AG
What are the thoughts now on CHNG? I know OA recommended it and so probably a lot of y'all are holding/watching.

My shares are up about 35% and have covered calls expiring 9/18. Keep holding and sell more calls? Or take the profit and move on?
M.C. Swag
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Snowflake has gone nuts.

when is this thing gonna be available to trade?
MaroonDynasty
Is Snowflake similar to RXT?
tamc1956ag
S
HOw do I buy snowflake? prior to IPO
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
M.C. Swag said:

McInnis 03 said:

Snowflake has gone nuts.

This screams..overpriced ipo skyrocketing...then dropping fast
zag213004
AG
GtownRAB said:

zwhag2010 said:

I was in the same boat and took the profit this week. Not because I was worried about LUV, just felt there was better options to move the money. I have also bought and sold LUV a few times this year.

Full Disclaimer - I have no idea what I am doing and I only trade stocks in a small cash account for fun. I look short term and just enjoying learning to trade. This has nothing to do with my retirement.

Went ahead and sold shares from my small cash acct for fun. Will hold shares in retirement for long time as I believe it is a long term winner
zag213004
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

M.C. Swag said:

McInnis 03 said:

Snowflake has gone nuts.

This screams..overpriced ipo skyrocketing...then dropping fast

Seems like some put options but not sure when those would be available
McInnis 03
AG
tamc1956ag said:

You don't, it goes live today and starts trading around 10 or 11am I believe.

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
tamc1956ag said:

There's a liberal joke to be made here...
62strat
AG
zwhag2010 said:

I'm in LUV at $31. I may exit when it doubles.
KT 90
AG
GtownRAB said:

What are the thoughts now on CHNG? I know OA recommended it and so probably a lot of y'all are holding/watching.

My shares are up about 35% and have covered calls expiring 9/18. Keep holding and sell more calls? Or take the profit and move on?

Good question... don't know the answer except that I have shares and they keep going up, so I keep holding.

And LOL at your disclaimer on your previous post... pretty much applies to me as well.

First Page Last Page
Page 2177 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.