Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,699 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
TriumphForks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J.P. 03 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

J.P. 03 said:

Sounds like the latest iteration of the stimulus bill died in the Senate this afternoon. Could make for a fun morning tomorrow.

This action already played today.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't check the news until after 3 and thought it was relatively new information, but glad it's already been priced in.

Cleary the only solution here to prevent me from making a similar mistake in the future is to go buy more monitors. Hopefully with some PTON money, depending on what happens at the open tomorrow:

Remember when that dumb commercial was the biggest thing going on in the world people could find to be outraged over? I 'member. Should have bought that dip!!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TriumphForks said:

J.P. 03 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

J.P. 03 said:

Sounds like the latest iteration of the stimulus bill died in the Senate this afternoon. Could make for a fun morning tomorrow.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't check the news until after 3 and thought it was relatively new information, but glad it's already been priced in.

Cleary the only solution here to prevent me from making a similar mistake in the future is to go buy more monitors. Hopefully with some PTON money, depending on what happens at the open tomorrow:

Remember when that dumb commercial was the biggest thing going on in the world people could find to be outraged over? I 'member. Should have bought that dip!!
I love her.
Brewmaster
AG
529's
any of you have a preferred broker and plan? our son's is currently with USAA and it is returning a whopping nothing burger, like putting money in a savings acct. We have fidelity already so I'm leaning that way and the returns look pretty good.
He also has a kiddie roth that is rocking some OSTKO and soon probably some DUG.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

529's
any of you have a preferred broker and plan? our son's is currently with USAA and it is returning a whopping nothing burger, like putting money in a savings acct. We have fidelity already so I'm leaning that way and the returns look pretty good.
He also has a kiddie roth that is rocking some OSTKO and soon probably some DUG.

I use Fidelity for managed accounts and like what they've done and their pain tolerance for my never-ending dumbass questions. We have a 529 through another group. My main contact is ex-Fidelity that I've know for over 2p years. They use vanguard funds but somewhat actively manage. They've done okay as well, but I don't stay on top of the performance of that one as much. It's a Utah 529 if I remember correctly. Of the different options available that fit the best for us.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Most on here use the Utah plan, my529.org

I have money in pretty aggressive static funds, up bigly this year.
ProgN
TriumphForks said:

J.P. 03 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

J.P. 03 said:

Did you and everyone else see the Ryan Reynolds commercial that mocked that PTON commercial?

Jet Black
Anyone know anything about SPAQ?
Cartographer
SPAQ is the ticker that Fisker will be producing luxury EV's under. Play is nothing special beyond that but their Ocean concept looks awesome.

I don't know anything but I think the idea of luxury EV's is brilliant: rich people will throw gobs of money at status and the environment (not all).

Plus the cars are electric so it's not quite as speculative as others I've played. Ahem, NKLA.
Jet Black
panduh bear said:

SPAQ is the ticker that Fisker will be producing luxury EV's under. Play is nothing special beyond that but their Ocean concept looks awesome.

I don't know anything but I think the idea of luxury EV's is brilliant: rich people will throw gobs of money at status and the environment (not all).

Plus the cars are electric so it's not quite as speculative as others I've played. Ahem, NKLA.

Thanks!

Edit: that's a good looking vehicle.
Fireman
AG
Prognightmare said:

Irish
I hope this is true, but if it's not - Free Irish! Hell - I'll pay for premium for him for a year if we can get him back on here. Always smart impassioned posts - he was a joy to have around. Staff charge my card or DM me for payment.

ProgN

It's true, give him some love so he'll stop being stubborn and reactivate his account.
Irish 2.0
Prognightmare said:

It's true, give him some love so he'll stop being stubborn and reactivate his account.

Brewmaster
AG

ProgN
Love you too bruh.
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

Glad you found gifs of me
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Carlo4
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

Glad you found gifs of me

Dude.... I regret I can only give one blue star for this
ProgN
59 South
AG
BREwmaster said:

529's
Fidelity x2 for me. Both New Hampshire target funds. Auto pilot monthly contributions.

I never think much about it since both are 10+ years away from needing it (although private HS may be on the table now given 2020). They're not the types of accounts I want to get cute with.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Harkrider 93
AG
Prognightmare said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Trump has a presser at 2pm Central. Lets hope he pumps.
You're dreaming
no one will think you are great with numbers if you can use the your/you're correctly
Ragoo
AG
30K, you going to let pton run it's course today or look to roll your $100 covered calls?
BrokeAssAggie
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I will probably let it run its course. Now, if we get to 2:45 and the stock is at $95, I will roll the sold call. My original plan was to get assigned.
TecRecAg
AG
Bought todays SPY 336P. Stop set at +50% and done for the day. Off to shoot some birds this weekend!
Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I will probably let it run its course. Now, if we get to 2:45 and the stock is at $95, I will roll the sold call. My original plan was to get assigned.
i closed everything at the open.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Can't understand people who dumped this all when it went -70%.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
morning gap on QQQ was a solid trade this morning.
krosch11
AG
QD volume this morning. Might be on its way to a goalpost today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I was able to get 91% of the call premium on PTON. Going to bail on the long shares now.
McInnis 03
AG

I was able to get 91% of the call premium on PTON. Going to bail on the long shares now.
They can sell it down all they want, I may take a position as they do.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
well, that was a great trade: in at $80.50 for 100 shares, out at $93, plus pocketing $500 in call premium.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'll evaluate again later today or next week. My goal was a trade and I wanted to stick to the plan.
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO coming off consolidation of major support with volume. Eventually this one will give a good ride.
Ragoo
AG

well, that was a great trade: in at $80.50 for 100 shares, out at $93, plus pocketing $500 in call premium.
similar. In the 85/95 spread at $3.35 out at $7. Sold 100/105c for 1.22 and bought back at the open for $.70.

After last week doubling up this week has been a huge plus.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought 100 SPY Sept 16 $144 Strikes for potential retest above $342
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bought 100 SPY Sept 16 $144 Strikes for potential retest above $342
144??? Surely that's a typo?

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2162 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.