Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,455 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sam is going nuts this evening...

J.P. 03
AG
Whatever it is, it better send the price of Bitcoin skyrocketing. MARA's heading back above 2.10, boys!
Jet Black
Who Sam?
HoustonAg2014
AG
I read that as bottom at first and started walking to the bathroom. I thought I was about to poop my pants
Baby Billy
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

LULU - Think this bottomed?
The ladies in my family, who have kept LuLu in business I am convinced, have the past 3-4 month been less impressed with the brand, their offering and selections than they were previously. I have seen our closets fill with other brands. Also seems to be similar in the circles they run.

Not sure if that means anything overall....

Lulu isn't going anywhere, trust me.

WILDLY popular with all females ages 12-50.

My wife has about a dozen pair of Lulu leggings, and them suckers are hard to get off in the heat of the moment.

I buy their men's stuff too. The absolute best on the market and it's not close.
TheVarian
AG
I too am a basic male who loves their stuff. As pricey as it is, it is really cozy/durable. Especially their running attire
FJ43
J.P. 03 said:

Whatever it is, it better send the price of Bitcoin skyrocketing. MARA's heading back above 2.10, boys!
Amen brother!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
ehrmantraut said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

The ladies in my family, who have kept LuLu in business I am convinced, have the past 3-4 month been less impressed with the brand, their offering and selections than they were previously. I have seen our closets fill with other brands. Also seems to be similar in the circles they run.

Not sure if that means anything overall....

Lulu isn't going anywhere, trust me.

WILDLY popular with all females ages 12-50.

My wife has about a dozen pair of Lulu leggings, and them suckers are hard to get off in the heat of the moment.

I buy their men's stuff too. The absolute best on the market and it's not close.
I have some of their men's product as well and really like it. Just have noticed lately more boutique 'designer' type things coming home and around here. Asked why not LuLu and she hasn't been impressed with their stories for lately. For sure see it worn everywhere. Just recent observation is all.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

I C what you did there.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Is this just a crazy fast rotation? Ostk went nuts today and continued ah. I may actually make some money this week!
thirdcoast
AG
Jet Black said:

Who Sam?

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
"His methods are a bit unorthodox" lol
62strat
AG
The Pilot said:

Lubys up over 100% today.
better sell now!

Declaring bankrupt.
thirdcoast
AG
Jet Black said:

Thoughts on airline stocks going forward?

I know less than most here, but gov stimulus and interest free loans will eventually turn to crippling debt interest payments. Also, international biz travel demand has been permanently destroyed to certain extent. But who knows in the short term!
Jet Black
NRD09 said:

"His methods are a bit unorthodox" lol
Jet Black
thirdcoast said:

Jet Black said:

I know less than most here, but gov stimulus and interest free loans will eventually turn to crippling debt interest payments. Also, international biz travel demand has been permanently destroyed to certain extent. But who knows in the short term!

Thanks. Apparently there have been discussions of another airline stimulus/bailout. I have a small position in spirit so I'm not overly concerned either way.
Brewmaster
AG
thirdcoast said:

Jet Black said:

Very true, but it wouldn't surprise me if we go to 4000 first. Some even think 4200. Crazy!
The Pilot
AG
I never owned it, just saw it come up on a scan.
ryanhnc10
AG
Thoughts on entering COUP? It's had a pretty good buzz cut the last week or so. Thinking of starting a position under $240
AgShaun00
AG
thirdcoast said:

Jet Black said:

Who Sam?

His hat was so hard to understand and way too much chatter you missed most of the picks.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Jet Black said:

thirdcoast said:

Jet Black said:

Thanks. Apparently there have been discussions of another airline stimulus/bailout. I have a small position in spirit so I'm not overly concerned either way.

The last rumors I had heard was that the Senate version of stim2.0 left out the airlines. That's been a potential reason for their decline this past week. That also might explain that LUV and DAL were still going up for a day or two while the others had begun their declines. Those two might be the major airlines in the best financial position if they have to weather the storm without more stimulus money.

I still think there is some additional medium term value in airlines. Long term I agree that this will leave some financial scars related to debt, but also may cause some amount of shift in business travel that hurts revenues from fully recovering.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm pretty heavy into LUV. I think they'll benefit the most long term. They are the most customer friendly and this wins out big in tough times.

Good example is now united is going back and allowing free fight changes. I bet a ton of people were booking SWA in case covid got in the way of their plans. I know I did.
Baby Billy
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I'm pretty heavy into LUV. I think they'll benefit the most long term. They are the most customer friendly and this wins out big in tough times.

Good example is now united is going back and allowing free fight changes. I bet a ton of people were booking SWA in case covid got in the way of their plans. I know I did.

They're also almost exclusively domestic, so there's little to no international risk
Bob Knights Paper Hands
What LUV doesn't have is massive medium term upside. If you estimate an impaired stock price versus before covid for LUV there doesn't seem to be as much room to increase from here. Compare that to UAL where, if they make it without Chapter11, there appears to still be large upside if a vaccine or other solution allows us to return to some new normal. Obviously that's because of the much higher risk for those other airlines.
tailgatetimer10
AG
My bet is them gaining more business long term due to some of the players not making it. Something's going to give.
Carlo4
AG
Decided a month ago to play my initials on the ticker.

CBL

Anyone else do this or have one? Mine is a REIT in bad shape, but up 40% for no reason last 24 hours.
oldarmy1
AG
Busy time. Nice correction to exit the Puts. Back to buying the dips. Buying UBER Sept $37.50 Sept 28 calls. Target $1.40
Baby Billy
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Busy time. Nice correction to exit the Puts. Back to buying the dips. Buying UBER Sept $37.50 Sept 28 calls. Target $1.40

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FYI, these guys have a spotty record, but there likely will be ripples no matter what.

It's NKLA
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
fooz
thirdcoast said:

Jet Black said:

Who Sam?

I follow him but can't access his website, at least not while working. My trend endpoint blocks and identifies it as a "Verified fraud page or threat source".
fooz
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FYI, these guys have a spotty record, but there likely will be ripples no matter what.

It's NKLA
I was going to post their tweets here, but there's like ~20. Here's the first 2

wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

Assume that's supposed to read as you buying 37.50 calls on the monthly expiration (9/18 instead of Sep 28)??
Ragoo
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

It's NKLA
man that dude comes across as a major con artist.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Is that a 9/25 expiry on that UBER call?

I'm showing UBER 9/25 $37.50C at $0.56 right now.
First Page Last Page
Page 2156 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.