Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,209 Views | 231774 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess I'm back to bull for next week...
Proposition Joe
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Powell decided to come into the office for a few minutes. This is unbelievable.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Powell decided to come into the office for a few minutes. This is unbelievable.
Wanna see my big wick (SPX)?

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
What an emotional roller coaster for the day. I am not sure I can take the next 35 minutes.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bob Knights Paper Hands
This is relatively low volume compared to the fall this morning and yesterday morning. Are institutional investors giving us the old Admiral Akbar?
SpeedyAg90
AG
You gonna done any spy flys for next week? Was think 342/348/354
Ragoo
AG
In a TSLA 420/425/430 McFly for $.80
McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

You gonna done any spy flys for next week? Was think 342/348/354
Was gonna do some BWB's for early in the week with the broken top side being in teh 50's, but got too busy playing TSLA and SPX.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
SpeedyAg90
AG
Now that could be a pay out but Not afraid it will out run your upper wing?
texagbeliever
Bob Knights Liver said:

This is relatively low volume compared to the fall this morning and yesterday morning. Are institutional investors giving us the old Admiral Akbar?
If history repeats itself from 6/11, today is looking similar with a close between 8 & 21 EMA. Could be head fake with institutions opening up low (like 6/13) triggering people to cut bait who back back in on the rise before seeing a big green day. Tuesday will be an interesting one.
McInnis 03
AG
Always aware, but not afraid. If she hits all time highs next week again, I'm probably making up for it with all my other stuff so I'm cool with it.

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Now that could be a pay out but Not afraid it will out run your upper wing?
max loss is the $.80 debit paid.
Ragoo
AG
And that sell off move was my bigger concern.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wow part 2. Why did I not short at B/E?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
It's gonna close at 415 on the dot to make me angry that my $0.05 fly orders didn't fill this morning. That's how TSLA go.
Ragoo
AG
Should played the 420 Mc fly. Duh.
azul_rain
What is AAPL doing
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL is green
khaos288
AG
This Tsla scalps hit a double but I bailed way before
Ernest Tucker
AG
One of the few times I like green apples more than red.
tramaro1
AG
Fidelity users, is there a way to turn off the setting to automatically sell options when near expiration? It sold my NVDA $500 calls around 2pm at $6 and shortly after ran to $11
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AAPL is green
I mean I posted that AAPL was as good as any to buy on the gap fill and it was down $6.13. What do you people want?
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

AAPL is green
I mean I posted that AAPL was as good as any to buy on the gap fill and it was down $6.13. What do you people want?

OA hedge fund
oldarmy1
AG
Post Labor Day is green 83% of the time. Coming off this drop we'll find out if it was a correction or a reversal.
azul_rain
Closed in the red today, awful morning
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
djmeen95
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AAPL is green

Jumped off AAPL end of day yesterday (when it dropped to my avg purchase price and was sliding down) guessing there'd be a further drop today. Jumped back in today at an avg cost of $114 today guessing these might be bottoms so happy to see it run up from there. I managed to score some shares at $110.93.

Who knows what happens next week but I'll take it as a little win for today. Especially as I'm still learning all this and have made my share of boneheaded plays.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
great day today all things considered. Only black mark was DOCU dropping like a rock.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
tramaro1 said:

Fidelity users, is there a way to turn off the setting to automatically sell options when near expiration? It sold my NVDA $500 calls around 2pm at $6 and shortly after ran to $11
I don't have that option that I know of. Mine will go through expiry and execute. Do you have enough cash or available margin to cover if it the calls would have executed? If not maybe they sell those off automatically 1 hour before expiry to protect themselves?
Jet Black
Feel like I just got paroled.
TriumphForks
AG
After all that, stayed put through the storm and ended the day .04% green. Here's to no Tuesday morning massacre.
tramaro1
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

tramaro1 said:

I don't have that option that I know of. Mine will go through expiry and execute. Do you have enough cash or available margin to cover if it the calls would have executed? If not maybe they sell those off automatically 1 hour before expiry to protect themselves?

I did not have enough to cover, maybe that is why. Still sucks you would think they would wait till it was closer to 3 but oh well, thanks.
mc_shipman
Pick up some bargain Apple shares at $113 and sat on Gogo $10c Oct16. Wondering if I should have taken the money and run when the price spiked.
Jet Black
WKHS up over $2 today
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I have never had fidelity force sell any options before expiration. The most they do is send an email reminding you that there are options expiring. I'm able to cover anything I buy/sell, though. I have gotten assigned / exercised a couple of times when I have forgotten to act.
First Page Last Page
Page 2145 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.