Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,110 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The VIX finally moving
khaos288
AG
it blows my mind to make .5% a day, and then one day lose 5%. One step forward and 10 back.
bmks270
AG
I've been watching and trading Slack since the IPO and sold 9/18 covered calls on Monday after the run up. It's down 9% already today but I'll just keep selling calls based on the chart, lots of premium.

Not sure what the long term outlook of Slack is, I think they have the best product in the space but Microsoft teams integration might be too much for them to overcome.
SoTXAg09
AG
Don't you just hate when you take about 60% profits on your SPY put, then watch it turn into a 7x bagger?
gougler08
AG
Blew right through the 8 EMA
59 South
AG
Y'all enjoy the rest of the day. I'm off to the pub.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
TxAG#2011
Escalator up and elevator down. Yikes
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
hey guys.
khaos288
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Don't you just hate when you take about 60% profits on your SPY put, then watch it turn into a 7x bagger?
Yesterday afternoon I was within 400$ of my yearly goal, and thought to myself "man the market is so extended. You should just sell and call it a day"

Instead I bought RKT, and now today is a thing.
McInnis 03
AG
Metals dropping, equities dropping, AUD-JPY still dropping........full on risk-off selloff right here. I'm going to tell myself I'm done for the day. It's up to the mouse to not let me click anything.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Carlo4
AG
approx. 11,400 on nasdaq is the target for support now? I'm waiting to get back in then.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Metals dropping, equities dropping, AUD-JPY still dropping........full on risk-off selloff right here. I'm going to tell myself I'm done for the day. It's up to the mouse to not let me click anything.
Disconnect it and you're safe!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

zag213004
AG
My entire dash board is in the red but my biggest loser QD is up 2 f*($-! Cents.

Woo hoo!
McInnis 03
AG
SPY 21 day is 342.31.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ranger222
AG
Completely in cash. No open trades. Was planning to do it Friday morning anyway, but went ahead and pulled the plug on everything. Account only down -12% on the day lmao

Gonna take a break and let things reset for a bit and enjoy the weekend. There may be some short term trades with bounces, but those typically aren't my plays. A lot of the charts will need to reset for a bit before new good opportunities come.
J.P. 03
AG
If anybody's wondering if this is a good opportunity to jump on the TSLA train, be forewarned that I dipped my toe in that water this morning....which means we're probably headed straight for $350 territory.
McInnis 03
AG
TICK -1678. This is the most significant negative number I think I've seen since the Covid drop.

B&I Key:
zag213004
AG
Ranger222 said:

Completely in cash. No open trades. Was planning to do it Friday morning anyway, but went ahead and pulled the plug on everything. Account only down -12% on the day lmao

Gonna take a break and let things reset for a bit and enjoy the weekend. There may be some short term trades with bounces, but those typically aren't my plays. A lot of the charts will need to reset for a bit before new good opportunities come.

You out of SNAP?
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

khaos288 said:

khaos288 said:

yikes, 40% of my profit from the last week wiped out over night.
52% now. Geezus what a blood bath.
84%. Can I get a break now?
106%

Literally in the red since opening my longs
Ted Lasso
AG
Ranger222 said:

Agreed. I just locked in alot of gains, and now heaaaaaaavy cash.
khaos288
AG
historyrepeats said:

Ranger222 said:

Agreed. I just locked in alot of gains, and now heaaaaaaavy cash.
I'm out too. Rally can commence.
KT 90
AG
J.P. 03 said:

If anybody's wondering if this is a good opportunity to jump on the TSLA train, be forewarned that I dipped my toe in that water this morning....which means we're probably headed straight for $350 territory.

saw this a bit ago:

iluvpoker
aggiedaniel06 said:

iluvpoker said:

And the melt up continues. Which is why I keep my puts in my back pocket. You can lose a lot of money betting against this fed market.

Last Thursday I posted here a 2-3 day, 1,000-2,000 Dow pullback beginning anywhere from 9/2 to 9/11. The action the last 4 trading sessions has me doing 2 things
1) pushing the start date back to 9/7-9/22
2) increasing the downside to 1,500-3,000

For now continue to enjoy the upside. Not buying any puts this week.
Are you basing this on something specific?

Obviously what we based it on gave us a false reading. My sincere apologies. We have to see how the market reacts the next few trading sessions and then change the weighting in our algorithms.

We need to see if this is profit taking before a long weekend or the 5-10% pullback we were looking for. Not a good day and I'm definitely eating crow. Sorry.
SpruceAg04
AG
SHLL taking another break after big run.. could be another entry. Still a couple weeks away from merger
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
so ranger cashing out caused the drop?
Dan Scott
AG
My SPY 351 puts I sold at $1.60
iluvpoker
What's frustrating is the computer had the pullback starting 9/2-9/11 and then changed it yesterday to 9/8-9/22. That's a killer mistake for traders. We will feel a small tad better if this is profit taking and not a pullback, but it looks like the pullback we were expecting.

Right now we are short term neutral until this storm passes and we assess the damage.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
So is this the correction or fear of the correction? Man cause if its just the fear then we are in for shi*storm
JAggie2007
AG
Ranger222 said:

If Ranger says this I'm following his lead.
khaos288
AG
Never underestimate the khaos bump

SpeedyAg90
AG
Is this a bull trap ?
BT1395
AG
Anyone else having trouble getting in to their Merrill Edge account?
McInnis 03
AG
Look at the volume at 345, that's reversal type volume . Let's see if it holds.

B&I Key:
WoMD
I'm selling some winners, it reverses back up. No way it goes back down now.
First Page Last Page
Page 2132 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.