Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,343 Views | 231702 Replies | Last: 7 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NIO with an offering

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/08/27/2085165/0/en/NIO-Inc-Announces-Proposed-Offering-of-75-000-000-American-Depositary-Shares.html
ProgN
E said:

NIO with an offering

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/08/27/2085165/0/en/NIO-Inc-Announces-Proposed-Offering-of-75-000-000-American-Depositary-Shares.html
gig em 02
E said:

NIO with an offering

TSLA had an offering earlier this year at $767/share
Dan Scott
AG
Good. The stock is up 10x from the low last year when it looked like bankruptcy. They'd be stupid not too get more cash now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ranger222 said:

Highly encourage everyone to take a look at PINS. ...

Didn't budge today around lunch when the market went down. Tells me it wants higher very soon. I'm in Oct 34 C. Similar is ETSY. I'm long stock -- looking for potential call action.

The Ranger hath spoken. I'll chase with some Sept and Oct 34 calls. I'll wait for a breakout to confirm before buying shares or going in hard with Sept calls.
Brewmaster
AG
Ranger222 said:

Been more lucky than good the last couple days, thanks to call flow. Yesterday it was ABT, tonight it was WDAY. I blindly followed that 245 C flow and didn't even realize they had earnings.

Highly encourage everyone to take a look at PINS. I've been out on the stock for the longest time thinking it was a go nowhere stock. That mindset has shifted significantly. They are routing a lot of online order flow right now, and has been a lot of accumulation in longer dated calls which is what I love. Been holding their earnings gap and hanging around $34 last couple sessions. Didn't budge today around lunch when the market went down. Tells me it wants higher very soon. I'm in Oct 34 C. Similar is ETSY. I'm long stock -- looking for potential call action.
Done! I'll look at PINS calls tomorrow, thanks for the tip. Congrats brother, I got lucky on WDAY as well!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

iluvpoker said:

iluvpoker said:

Anyone else see a mini-correction in the next 2 weeks? Looking at a 2-3 day decline totaling 1000-2000 pts on the Dow. Would 9/11 puts on companies that have risen a lot lately be the preferred play?

Would love some feedback from you guys who are much better technicians.

Will this help get my question answered?

**We aren't making this to be a hottie's thread.**
I thought this week was going to be the week, for what it's worth. I agree with you.

Hmmmm.......could this be a sign?
khaos288
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

iluvpoker said:

iluvpoker said:

Anyone else see a mini-correction in the next 2 weeks? Looking at a 2-3 day decline totaling 1000-2000 pts on the Dow. Would 9/11 puts on companies that have risen a lot lately be the preferred play?

Would love some feedback from you guys who are much better technicians.

Will this help get my question answered?

**We aren't making this to be a hottie's thread.**
I thought this week was going to be the week, for what it's worth. I agree with you.

Hmmmm.......could this be a sign?

They're only reducing stagnant cards to take risk off their books.
AgsnFly
AG
Ragoo said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

For all you budding butterflies.

Highest Gamma for AAPL 8/28 expiry

SPY 350
MSFT 225
you are hitting on my ignorance here. What is this supposed to be telling me about apple and the 500 strike?
The chart is showing AAPL's dollar gamma or Gamma exposure, which is a measure of the 2nd order price sensitivity of AAPL options to changes in its underlying price (not the same as Gamma itself, which is the 1st derivative of Delta and measures as a percent, Delta's change given underlying price changes). Generally, high dollar gamma correlates to low price movement, so the take-away from the chart is that $500 should act like a price magnet pre-expiration. The opposite is true for negative gamma exposure.
thirdcoast
AG
Powell went from mandate of "full employment & liquidity" last few months, to "full employment & price stability " today. Also noticed him talking about how surprised they were with the quick economic rebound/employment.

Anyone reading anything into Powell comments?
Touchless
AG
Ranger222 said:

Been more lucky than good the last couple days, thanks to call flow. Yesterday it was ABT, tonight it was WDAY. I blindly followed that 245 C flow and didn't even realize they had earnings.

Highly encourage everyone to take a look at PINS. I've been out on the stock for the longest time thinking it was a go nowhere stock. That mindset has shifted significantly. They are routing a lot of online order flow right now, and has been a lot of accumulation in longer dated calls which is what I love. Been holding their earnings gap and hanging around $34 last couple sessions. Didn't budge today around lunch when the market went down. Tells me it wants higher very soon. I'm in Oct 34 C. Similar is ETSY. I'm long stock -- looking for potential call action.
I decided to look into ETSY after you mentioned it. Am I doing this right? ETSY with the bull flag and right now it's at the very bottom of the flag?

Touchless
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Since many are trading OSTK, here is another cool way to look at gamma.

You can use the traditional methodlogy of support/resistance using TA, but check it out through the lens of gamma. Once it loses 110, there is only dealer gamma clustered from 91-97.

And sure enough it just knifed through 110-100 in a flash.

I'm also curious where/how you find this. Seems like it could be another great data point when analyzing a trade but I'm not sure how to get that.
Ragoo
AG
Touchless said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

Since many are trading OSTK, here is another cool way to look at gamma.

You can use the traditional methodlogy of support/resistance using TA, but check it out through the lens of gamma. Once it loses 110, there is only dealer gamma clustered from 91-97.

And sure enough it just knifed through 110-100 in a flash.

I'm also curious where/how you find this. Seems like it could be another great data point when analyzing a trade but I'm not sure how to get that.
he said it is proprietary. They probably have an alto that scraps this data out of TOS or some other software API.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures have been up as much as +25! I have never seen anything like this before. If we hold +15 or more most of our recent options will blow your doors off. Be ready to sell the opening.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Trump Bump?
Touchless
AG
Ah, I missed that comment. Thanks.
oldarmy1
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Trump Bump?

They were +2 when he took the stage. I'd say so.
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

If we hold +15 or more most of our recent options will blow your doors off. Be ready to sell the opening.
Go on.....

You really see this as an opportunity to sell off TWTR/WDC/DIS/TER calls already?
Brewmaster
AG
looks spot on to me brother... I'll dive deeper into it tomorrow.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Futures have been up as much as +25! I have never seen anything like this before. If we hold +15 or more most of our recent options will blow your doors off. Be ready to sell the opening.
59 South
AG
Dan Scott said:

Good. The stock is up 10x from the low last year when it looked like bankruptcy. They'd be stupid not too get more cash now
Agree, not sure will happen short term, but it's a long term growth stock so no brainer for them to raise capital. Looks like it will be at $20.44 which is >$1.5B raised. They also had an offering in June under $6 and look what happened.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
McInnis 03
AG
Just some stuff to get my bear friends excited. Not actionable here but just a lot of warning fodder

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Looks bullish to me.

RSI over 77, VIX perking up (but also due to changes in Vix structure), bonds crashing. Inflation about to rocket. Buy everything including the vix.
McInnis 03
AG
AAP (advance auto parts) has pulled back to the 21day ema. Thoughts here on taking a long spot here?
AgEng06
AG
Ranger's PINS Oct 34c is already ITM.
tamc1956ag
S
Can I still buy Apple today and get the split?
Ragoo
AG
Can someone try this with TOS? I gave it a shot but am getting a bunch of N/As.

https://www.lockeinyoursuccess.com/connecting-thinkorswim-to-excel-part-1-of-4/
McInnis 03
AG
Anyone who owns today at close will have the split number of Shares monday.
tamc1956ag
S
Thank you..I am a novice...trader....do you like apple?
Thundergon
Gap up and fade, or continuation move for Beta?
Ragoo
AG
Thundergon said:

Gap up and fade, or continuation move for Beta?
weve been doing the gap and fad all week. Continuation would be nice.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
are you guys ejecting from your BWB at the open?
Ragoo
AG

are you guys ejecting from your BWB at the open?
i am going to watch for a bit to see if we continue or fade. 9:00 am has been the beginning of the fade all week.
McInnis 03
AG
Any lottos anyone's watching?
Brewmaster
AG
VXX up 2 days in a row and metals near triggers...smells like a small pullback coming.
First Page Last Page
Page 2096 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.