Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,753 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
Touchless
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You thinking it will the gap to around $138.5?
UpstateAg
AG
I bought more. I don't double down when things go opposite of what I want, but for OA, I make exceptions.
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

You thinking it will the gap to around $138.5?
$140 target for taking most profits but it could race $15+ so I'll temper my quick trigger on profits.
pacecar02
OSTK broke trend a couple days ago and is still looking for support, bounced a lil off the 20 ma today
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

I bought more. I don't double down when things go opposite of what I want, but for OA, I make exceptions.
GOCO has first 50k share minutes since the slide. Now multiple so odds are getting high that major support has seen enough.
tailgatetimer10
AG

Figured you guys would appreciate this vid
tam2002
AG
ONTX at .27 again. Anyone buying here?
oldarmy1
AG
tam2002 said:

ONTX at .27 again. Anyone buying here?
I would have had I not been on DIS. If it comes back to low $0.27 I'll buy back all of the shares sold on the bounce last week.
ProgN
Meg Whitman is not a very smart person.
oldarmy1
AG
Thanks for the heads up. Getting fills as iu type
oldarmy1
AG
DIS going through initial consolidation after first flight move. Patience as it wears down itchy trigger finger traders. Why I opted to roll out options.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
What is the catalyst for Disney everyone is so bullish about?
oldarmy1
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

What is the catalyst for Disney everyone is so bullish about?
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/08/27/disney-world-is-about-to-take-the-next-big-step/
Brewmaster
AG
CRM - were we trying to pin 272? mine is at a loss currently, but stock price is climbing steadily now.
Brewmaster
AG
pacecar02 said:

OSTK broke trend a couple days ago and is still looking for support, bounced a lil off the 20 ma today
99 - I have is current support, still in a boxed consolidation believe it or not. All good, for now.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Getting fills as iu type
In.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
59 South said:

oldarmy1 said:

If you see a reverse engulfing candle (to reject today's engulfing candle) on MGNI tomorrow that breaks $8 put as much $ in it as you feel comfortable doing. Most see that red engulfing candle as bearish but it's just fun and games with the stock tightly trading today.

I will guarantee a move back up to break $8 would result in a breakout.

Bought 2000 shares today and will add 1500 more on a break of 8. There's some other bullish technicals going on as well. Need to update some charts when I get back to my computer tomorrow, but in the end if you make a guarantee, I'm not questioning it!

I bought in on Sept, Oct, Dec calls today and a couple hundred shares. I have a conditional order to follow you here and buy 2,000 more shares as well as more calls when we hot $8. Waiting... margaritas mixed and readying in freezer for back porch celebration time.
Carlo4
AG
E said:

hopefully inflation loves bitcoin... i'm looking at you MARA!

Danny Devito shakes head no.gif
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BA rip this morning, wow! All of my Sept04 calls jumped 220% and hit my sell price. Sold a little LUV and some DAL as well. Today's shaping up to be one of those when Ice cube doesn't even have to use his AK.
oldarmy1
AG
I'm $0.2721
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I'm $0.2721
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I'm $0.2721
I'm back in at $0.274
txaggie_08
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I'm $0.2721
I'm back in at $0.274

$0.2776 for me.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
In at .275
TriumphForks
AG
What's the case for buying ONTX at this point? Do they have another drug they are developing or is this based on technicals?
Colt98
AG
What do yall think about GS 220 calls out a couple of weeks?
CPDAggie10
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

TriumphForks said:

Did not get in on the OSTK recommendation the other day but I am watching. Down even more today. Buy the dip??
I bought yesterday's dip, and a buy just got triggered for me at $102..50 as well. But definitely need to see what guys like OA and 59 have to say on this.
OSTK free falling...
ClutchCityAg
TriumphForks said:

What's the case for buying ONTX at this point? Do they have another drug they are developing or is this based on technicals?
When OA says jump, we say "how high?"

When OA says buy, we say "In."
Let it ride
ProgN
Walmart is teaming up with Microsoft on TikTok bid

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/27/walmart-is-teaming-up-with-microsoft-on-tiktok-bid.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TriumphForks said:

Potential covid funding, and still a lung cancer play. I believe they also have not produced results on their oral rigo (iv is the one that didn't go well this week). So they have some things but its really speculative . But if OAs getting back in I'm guessing it's cause he thinks its way oversold and he's looking to exit again mid .30s. (I'm guessing).
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I entered $136 out 2 weeks. DIS

Sept 11? What is your cost basis?
oldarmy1
AG
TriumphForks said:

They have 8 core drugs still in development. They had one hopeful that disappointed.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

TriumphForks said:

They have 8 core drugs still in development. They had one hopeful that disappointed.
one of which is a breast cancer drug, and I feel like I've seen a pattern where any promising breast cancer drug news results in a more consistent stock jump than most positive pharma news. I have a theory that the affluent middle aged female is a powerful force in retail stock markets...
edit: I tripled up this morning at .2779
oldarmy1
AG
$2.43 average on the Sept 11 DIS $136.

It has all the markings of an explosion move coming. We're above resistance consolidating with increased volume and lot sizes. As long as markets don't go into a correction Sept 11 is more than enough time for premiums to pay.
khaos288
AG
CWH 30$ put we sold that was 2.90 is down to 2.1 already.
First Page Last Page
Page 2091 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.