Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,079,068 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
BenRev09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

I've been banned from twitter
you're my spirit animal
zag213004
AG
Beerosch said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

TWTR calls ready to move on towards target
Upping the target on these to $1.50

Good thing I added some more this morning @ .47

Went net free on TWTR calls. Whoop!
Brewmaster
AG
MavsAg said:

How long is everyone planning on holding the FB 300C? I'm net free and now they're at $16!

Also, Ranger is a god
I have 2 and I'm just letting them run. You can certainly hold an extra hedge to protect it. There really seems to be news or something coming big on FB. More call flow today on it.
bigbass1170
AG
I've got two contracts left. Stop set up at $12 for one and letting the other ride.
Barty Dont Hedge
Anyone thinking of straddling SPY? Not sure how this Fed announcement tomorrow is going to go. May create a big move in one direction or another.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

CWH - boom volume spike breakout back over $30
Must have been those 200 shares I bought in my retirement account
Beerosch
AG
BREwmaster said:

MavsAg said:

How long is everyone planning on holding the FB 300C? I'm net free and now they're at $16!

Also, Ranger is a god
I have 2 and I'm just letting them run. You can certainly hold an extra hedge to protect it. There really seems to be news or something coming big on FB. More call flow today on it.

Net free on the Sept 300C. Letting them run.
Brewmaster
AG
AMZN 3500C sweeps coming in now. I never did grab a BWB on it, wonder what a call spread would cost me
Proposition Joe
Proposition Joe said:

Could someone help me out where I made a mistake here:

Shortly after market open I setup a sale for CRM with a trailing stop 2%. It looks like TDA triggered it at 9:32am (trigger price $251.465, Act. Price $251.37).

Just based on my quick math, that would have required the stock price to hit ~$257 to trigger a sale at a $251.46 -- but I don't see CRM hitting anywhere close to $257 until well after 9:45am.

What am I missing?

So was on hold with TDA for 20 minutes while they escalated this to research it... They came back and said that apparently at 8:31am CRM popped to $256.50 before immediately coming back down to $251 which triggered it.
Aggie1391
I sold my FB Oct 16 300c on 8/20 for $4. They are now $17.50.
TecRecAg
AG
I'm feeling a similar pain. Let go of FB too early..

Also I had a exit strategy in place before the NFLX blow up. Meant to cancel it but got distracted. Sold my calls for 6.20 and they are now 20.33

Pocketing 1/5 of what could have been without my own mental mistakes.

Oh well, at least it's not red. Live and learn.
McInnis 03
AG
Serious question, who here pays for Hidden Pivots' service? I've got more than enough information streaming my way these days, but that dude seems to have a lot of hits, and good ones. Is it helpful enough to use it?
ProgN
When the nasdaq adds 25 more points it will have gone up 5000 points in 5 months. This is insane and I don't care what new math they're using to justify asset prices. Wish this was happening a week before the election because if we have an October correction, it'll hurt Trump's re-election chances.
UpstateAg
AG
Y'all still in OSTK?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
UpstateAg said:

Y'all still in OSTK?
yes
BoydCrowder13
Prognightmare said:

When the nasdaq adds 25 more points it will have gone up 5000 points in 5 months. This is insane and I don't care what new math they're using to justify asset prices. Wish this was happening a week before the election because if we have an October correction, it'll hurt Trump's re-election chances.
Nasdaq up nearly 30% YTD. Crazy numbers. Up 150% in 5 years.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
AAPL gonna go.
UpstateAg
AG
for this week?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BWB alert:

CRM
270P/280P/285P
$2.95 credit
272.X is break even.
This Friday.
MANAGE UPDATE:
Just bought the -270P/+275P vertical for $2.70

This leaves us with 275p/280p/285p butterflies at a credit of $.25.

*ALL RISK OFF*
txaggie_08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

AAPL gonna go.

Where's it going? Hopefully up, because I jumped into it this morning in anticipation of a surge after the split
ProgN
Facebook warns Apple's iOS 14 could cut Audience Network revenue in half

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/26/facebook-apple-ios-14-could-cut-audience-network-revenue-in-half.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
oldarmy1
AG
Taking a hedge SPY 345 Put for Friday here. $1.08
khaos288
AG
Spy daily chart is juicy looking. Good call for a time to hedge
ProgN
Quote:

Nio Teases $20 Mark As Battery-As-A-Service Recharges EV Stock
12:11 pm ET August 26, 2020 (Benzinga) Print

Shares of electric vehicle maker Nio Inc ADR (NYSE: NIO) are moving higher after the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer's Aug. 20 announcement of a battery rental model.

Nio's Fundamentals Drive Upside: Nio is among the best-performing stocks of the year, gaining about 350% year-to-date.

The upside has been driven by an improving sales trajectory, especially after a COVID-19-induced slowdown. The company secured financing through a private offering and stock sale.
Quote:

BaaS Impresses Investors: The innovative business model of separating the battery from the vehicle, lowering the cost of ownership, has sat well with investors.

After showing a muted reaction on Aug. 20, the day of the battery announcement, Nio's stock took off and has gained about 27% in the time since.

What Nio Analysts Are Saying: The battery rental model will not only shore up the EV maker's top line, but also strengthen its competitive positioning, enhance its brand equity and lower the burden on its balance sheet, BofA Securities analyst Ming Hsun Lee said in a note.

The analyst has a Buy rating on Nio with an $18 price target.

On Tuesday, UBS analyst Paul Gong upgraded Nio shares from Sell to Neutral with a $16.30 price target.

Morgan Stanley also upgraded the shares from Equal-weight to Overweight and increased the price target from $12 to $20.50.

What's Next For Nio: Nio has also been sounding out a global expansion.

CEO William Li reportedly said the company plans a global foray in the coming years, targeting Europe in 2021.

Investor confidence in the company, which was once struggling to stay afloat due to a precarious cash position, should only improve if the company's fundamentals hold up.

NIO Price Action: At last check, Nio shares were adding 9.32% to $19.53. The stock hit an all-time high of $19.85 earlier in Wednesday's session.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I just sold some of my friday 348 calls and bought vxx 25 calls
Ragoo
AG
TecRecAg said:

NFLX green. Need a close above $490!
please tell me you have calls here
wanderer
V 9/18 210C calls are at 4.6. OA1 called out a target sell @ $5.25

We thinking that's still the number?
Swollen Thumb
AG
AYX up 10%+ on heavy volume out of nowhere. I can't find any news. Any thoughts?
59 South
AG
Prognightmare said:

QQQ curling up looking like a melt up. It's been pretty steady for awhile... looking more like a blow off top for a bit. We'll see over the next few days. It will be obvious either selling off or digesting the move.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
TecRecAg
AG
Well, I did.

They were -20% yesterday so I set an exit strategy of -35% to 100% (sell if either is met). I saw it was ramping this morning and got distracted before I could cancel the sell. Sold for $6.20 and now $26. Puke.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Taking a hedge SPY 345 Put for Friday here. $1.08
Here comes your profit taking
Colt98
AG
I sold the nflx this morning for an avg for $11 on 25 contracts. It has hurt to watch it the last few hours. Still made a good profit but that 40k+ I didn't make stings.
Running with the Bulls
oldarmy1 said:

SDC has a strong support above $7.20. You see it near there buy it for a trade every time.
Bought some SDC here this morning.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Serious question, who here pays for Hidden Pivots' service? I've got more than enough information streaming my way these days, but that dude seems to have a lot of hits, and good ones. Is it helpful enough to use it?
unequivocal YES. I started basic and went premium about a month ago. Premium adds chart requests (any chart, but limit of 2 per day) and occasionally he will shoot you down if the chart is not actionable (stuck in a darvas box or on an obvious down trend for example).

The best part about Hidden Pivot's premium (basic is well worth it too by the way) is searching all the other charts that he's recently updated for others. When Ranger said Oct FB 300's, I hit HP charts and confirmed that the setup was bullish and could run to ATH soon (near the end of a bullish wedge). I grabbed weeklies or next week exp FB 272.50's and the Oct 300's. Soon after the 272.50's paid for themselves plus the 300's. I continue to hold the 300's now.

He's also great at picking names and posting updates in his basic channel...he called CWH and OSTK from single digits, NVDA and TSLA long ago as well.
Ranger222
AG
No need to thank on FB...glad it worked out.

Saw Nov 400C being bought on FB this morning...idk seems crazy to me but took a stab with the profits from the OCT 300 C
First Page Last Page
Page 2086 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.