Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,298 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TSLA ramped that close yesterday adn she's starting to try it again. GO BABY GO
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

Is this a boring day or what. None of my tickers are moving.
OPEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
trvn is
(sorry if you're still in it)
I just grabbed 5 september 2.5 calls at the ask of .25, then the ask went up to .3 and I grabbed a few of those. Seems like some funny business going on
0708aggie
AG
Good thing I didnt have too much in it, but the whole thing reeked of funny business. As well as incompetent management. Piss poor job on press releases and any follow-through.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I think they're just bad at pr. Yesterday the FDA classified their morphine alternative as a schedule IV narcotic, which should be great news (morphine is schedule II). That's why I think today's price action is a raid
(edited some of the points/language i got wrong)
Touchless
Touchless
AG
SPY with another day of really low volume...
oldarmy1
AG
The Fool is seeing it now....MGNI
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/08/18/magnites-execution-impresses/
oldarmy1
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

MOMO around 3-month high. Up today w/ heavy volume. We holding or cutting some of position on today's strength?
HOLD

It's reversed confirmed. You'll get the $25 guaranteed.
oldarmy1
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

CHNG trading in pretty tight range (12.7 - 12.9) the last 5 days after failing to bust through 13.25 area. Still think it will break through?
Yes
oldarmy1
AG
The December $5 Put on KODK has been going HIGHER. That's not how that's supposed to work but you can sell naked Puts that would enter KODK Net $2.40 or pocket $2.60/share premium.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

back in TSLA or fomo into AMZN? LOL decisions, decisions
oldarmy1
AG
All this SPY movement is for show. Ignore it. It's shaking the trees before explosion soon.

That's when you'll see volume crush.

I bought shares against the Put side when we had the bigger flash down selling for no exposure shares. Should have sold the Puts but I'm net positive on the SPY share gains. Considering selling a $339 covered calls and buying the $341 cheape calls for tomorrow. If it doesn't break would collect premium and if it does the $341 would get taken out almost certainly.
WoMD
Holding GOCO through earnings (this afternoon, right?), or clearing out some?
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO volume spike
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

If TSLA goes again, she'll do more. AMZN is just that slow and steady climb.

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
WoMD said:

Holding GOCO through earnings (this afternoon, right?), or clearing out some?
I'm in it for the long haul but you can sell a covered call on a portion. Not going the Put route.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MBIO volume spike
MBIO Just fired off bull squeeze on the 5min, which is trying to trigger the 10m, and she's set to fire on the 15m, 20m, 1D, 2D, 4D, and Week. If she goes, it could be amazing.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
FB liftoff.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oldarmy1 said:

The December $5 Put on KODK has been going HIGHER. That's not how that's supposed to work but you can sell naked Puts that would enter KODK Net $2.40 or pocket $2.60/share premium.
this is hilarious. It was 12/2021 by the way. I did a few contracts. Feels like easy money.
AgShaun00
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

I am in both
tamc1956ag
S
Do you like this stock?
oldarmy1
AG
Always quote please. Makes it easier to see what stock you're referencing. Looks like MGNI and the the answer is yes. It replaced JD as my largest holding in share volume. Partly because I kept adding MGNI and partly because I sold off some JD.
ProgN

Giddy up, GOCO looking good into the close.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC has a strong support above $7.20. You see it near there buy it for a trade every time.
zag213004
AG
Ranger222 said:

New position -- FB OCT 18 300C

Still in this or was this a scalp ahead of the spike that hit today. (Trying to see if this is too late to jump in on)
McInnis 03
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Ranger222 said:

Still in this or was this a scalp ahead of the spike that hit today. (Trying to see if this is too late to jump in on)
I can't speak for Ranger, but all the smart follows I have on Twitter are watching FB as well and like the setup. Redler just spoke about it in a positive manner.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
technically it's coiled in bullish wedge and about as coiled as it can get (might have a day or 2 left). It's going to be an explosive move up soon.
Ragoo
AG
Tesla 1875/1950 call weekly spread
Running with the Bulls
GOCO earnings are Wednesday after market close I believe.
zag213004
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Ranger222 said:

In on the call
TecRecAg
AG
I haven't followed the penny stock guy that gets posted here a lot, but I might have to now. TRXC up 10% already.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
the .5 calls expiring friday are almost in the money but the bid/ask is still 0/.05
guess there's not a lot of confidence in this one
Ranger222
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Ranger222 said:

sorry was away from computer most of afternoon...it was OCT 16 as some pointed out not 18

Still on...with that long date (two months) this will be a hold for a while. You could play it for a scalp with shorter dated calls. Someone mentioned Sept 280 and I like those too. Could ladder it with both and take profits on the Sept calls on a quick move up this week while still holding Oct

Tried that recently with SNAP...bought 8/21 and then 9/18 calls...didn't work as SNAP has never moved. Lost quite a bit on the 8/21 Cs. Still holding Sept
Ranger222
AG
oldarmy1 said:

The Fool is seeing it now....MGNI
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/08/18/magnites-execution-impresses/

They also talked about it on an Industry Focus podcast just a couple of days ago...might have been Friday's? The show was about stocks that could 10x...they are bullish on the digital ad space thanks to TTD, even though MGNI operates on the front end. Biggest criticism was the recent merger and rebranding in terms of taking a couple quarters to sort everything out but overall very positive.
First Page Last Page
Page 2050 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.