Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,079,957 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tailgatetimer10 said:

guys the best trading strategy is to not have kids.

Not spending money on all that kid type stuff, I can yolo more and trade on my own time.
as someone with no kids but expecting the first one to be born here any day....

ProgN
Congrats brother! Your life is about to change and it's an incredible journey my friend.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Rice and Fries said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Not spending money on all that kid type stuff, I can yolo more and trade on my own time.

Right there with ya, bud. I'm about a month behind you.

God help us both...
McInnis 03
AG
KODK ramping. HALTED
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
deadbq03
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

No way man. I have the opposite attitude. My kids are smart and conscientious. It's virtually certain that at least one of 'em will be able to take care of me when I'm old.

So I can YOLO my investments knowing that if I fail I have a solid fallback option.
Rice and Fries
Maximus_Meridius said:

Rice and Fries said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Right there with ya, bud. I'm about a month behind you.

God help us both...
Gonna start trading fomula makers now.
McInnis 03
AG
KODK another halt. Not sure it's going to go to 60 again, but remember this from a couple weeks back?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
So which one of you soon to be dads will nickname your progeny "OA" first?
fooz
ClutchCityAg said:

This is RadioSilent's Latest pump

F it, took a small position @ .44
Fireman
AG
McInnis 03 said:

KODK another halt. Not sure it's going to go to 60 again, but remember this from a couple weeks back?
I can't find any news on why it's moving....maybe just another pump and dump, similar to CHK in June? Sold my $20P last week.
Twice an Aggie
AG
What is causing the KODK jump?
Brewmaster
AG
Thundergon said:

Gotta love when the real job interferes with trading, missed the original move above 3240 due to a meeting. I started a position into some 3400C with next week expiration. If it closes today above 3300 I'll probably add some weekly 3400C as well. It had been in that wedge for several weeks and looks to have finally broken out of it.
Likewise, I completely missed entering this morning, ugh!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
lot of nickel asks sitting out there at .5 and 1 strike for several dates. there's a .5 strike leap with .05 ask but it says it's nonstandard
Thundergon
OA mentioned SEC news might cause KODK to rocket about a week back
Barty Dont Hedge
Thundergon said:

Rumor of KODK to buy TikToks US Business
McInnis 03
AG
Fireman said:

McInnis 03 said:

I can't find any news on why it's moving....maybe just another pump and dump, similar to CHK in June? Sold my $20P last week.
Total speculation on my part:

Digging was done internally and they found no evidence of corruption by the CEO so the original loan is now going to be reapproved (it was halted) and someone leaked it

B&I Key:
Barty Dont Hedge
NM. Apparently a joke lol
59 South
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I always tell her...you want some new shoes or what?!?!
Well this kinda used to work as a joke, and then she started making more than me so can't use that anymore (not complaining). So now I'm just trying to make up the difference.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
fooz
Barty said:

Thundergon said:

Lots of folks are trolling this on twitter.
YNWA_AG
AG
I remember when I sold My 28 SE calls for a small gain.
ProgN
Barty said:

Thundergon said:

If true, FSLY should be on your radar. Tik Tok is a big client of there's and would probably continue to use their services. It took a hit when MSFT was looking to buy it because they'd probably use their own.
HoustonAg_2009
MOMO around 3-month high. Up today w/ heavy volume. We holding or cutting some of position on today's strength?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Were the statements behind these tweets referring to the compromise down from over $3 trillion she previously offered? Does anyone find anything other than the normal speculation about this stimulus?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

What am I missing here? This guy has missed on quite a bit more than he's hit on in recent weeks (I've been tracking him and posted about it a many pages back).
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
i unloaded my single KODK contract at 200%. lol.
Spaceship
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ClutchCityAg said:

What am I missing here? This guy has missed on quite a bit more than he's hit on in recent weeks (I've been tracking him and posted about it a many pages back).

I agree, I've followed some of his plays too and while I'm up nicely overall, he's had more losses than wins lately.
Ranger222
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Ranger222 said:

Narrative this morning was definitely how undervalued WMT is to others...I like it but may wait a week or see how it reacts to earnings. May take a couple weeks for the stock to set up and move higher
You are watching, in real time, the biggest income/value opportunity of a lifetime, in my opinion. The big box retailers plus Amazon are going to own market share and growth for the next 20 years.

WMT
HD
AMZN

Their stocks will split in the next five years with WMT and HD consistently raising dividends. It is going to be incredible.

Couldn't agree more. You could add in a few more for a nice little basket. Seen Tractor Supply's chart recently? Holy hell.
ClutchCityAg
I think of him as similar to Portnoy, fun to ride the pump and dump if you can time it
Let it ride
Ranger222
AG
New position -- FB OCT 18 300C
Touchless
AG
Is that Sept 18 or Oct 16? Not seeing an Oct 18.
MaroonDynasty
Ranger222 said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Ranger222 said:

Narrative this morning was definitely how undervalued WMT is to others...I like it but may wait a week or see how it reacts to earnings. May take a couple weeks for the stock to set up and move higher
You are watching, in real time, the biggest income/value opportunity of a lifetime, in my opinion. The big box retailers plus Amazon are going to own market share and growth for the next 20 years.

WMT
HD
AMZN

Their stocks will split in the next five years with WMT and HD consistently raising dividends. It is going to be incredible.

Couldn't agree more. You could add in a few more for a nice little basket. Seen Tractor Supply's chart recently? Holy hell.
Long term yes, next year from around feb-march on may be tough. Wall Street may not like some of the cautioned 2021 estimates these companies will put out. Any of these hot retail companies that have had record business and can show continued growth next year, you should definitely go all in on. If they dont show growth next year rotate that money back to a sector that will benefit from opening back up.

As leisure and travel ramp back up, the retail companies that arent looking for that next avenue of revenue and taking risks will get left behind with declining YOY sales and declining investor sentiment.

WMT, HD, AMZN are all great companies though and are going to continually rake.
Mister Cooper
AG
Is it a bad move to buy shares at all time highs for these? I agree with everything that was mentioned about Walmart and Tractor Supply but don't want to have that much risk
Brewmaster
AG
Touchless said:

Is that Sept 18 or Oct 16? Not seeing an Oct 18.
probably October, huge volume on those - FB 10/16 300C... I'll join, chart looks beautiful (trading tighter into a bullish wedge).

I also added the Sept 280C.
bigbass1170
AG
In on FB Oct 300C as well.
0708aggie
AG
Is this a boring day or what. None of my tickers are moving.
First Page Last Page
Page 2049 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.