Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,104 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fooz said:

MARA took a big dip pre-market. May jump back in.

I am assuming this one is still a go? I bought it as an AO flier and sold it the other day when it spiked. I'm down for a rebuy
Brewmaster
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

MBIO - $3.62

Is this a good entry?
Technically it's trying to break out of this loooong darvas box, but it may pull back a little today. My plan is buy half and wait a bit...if it dips add the 2nd half.
khaos288
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

MBIO - $3.62

Is this a good entry?
I think we're looking for a short term push to 4.5. I set up a decent holding, and will sell enough to go net free at that point.
ProgN
tailgatetimer10 said:

Thank you staff for cleaning this thread up.
Good morning Brandon
Ranger222
AG
Wanted to put TRIL on everyone's radar...biotech cancer stock that targets CD47. Has been a wild ride last couple years...went from $5 up to $11, back down all the way to under $1 last fall now back up to close to $10 in pre-market. Getting a lot of love for several reasons. Forty Seven was another biotech company that also had anti-CD47 therapy that was bought out by Gilead last year. Several have speculated TRIL will also be a buyout target for other companies to get their own anti-CD47 treatment. Allogene Therapeutics also just went public, similar to TRIL, much higher evaluation so TRIL has some catchup to do.

Note went out yesterday suggesting TRIL's long-term price target may be 100+, a 10x return from current price. Would be blue skies for TRIL if it can get above ~9.5.
fooz
tailgatetimer10 said:

fooz said:

I am assuming this one is still a go? I bought it as an AO flier and sold it the other day when it spiked. I'm down for a rebuy
It's still falling after open. Gonna keep an eye on it and see how low it gets.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wow TSLA.
2percent
AG
TSLA 2000 coming up
Touchless
AG
I'm not the best at drawing out a chart, but check out the LEN recovery the last 6 months. Just a real steady, rock solid climb. Supposedly been doing really well so far this year as well throughout the covid. Looked like some pretty big volume after hours yesterday as well.

59 South
AG
wow AMZN
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Ranger222
AG
AMZN
Aggie_2463
AG
Been away for a while but I am on swing trades for

QD - $1.78
MARA - $3.52
MBIO - $3.51

Let's ride, I'm sure you will all now get discounted prices on the three above shortly.
Touchless
AG
CWH having a strong bounce so far this week after their poor earnings a week and a half ago. $37.50 range would be the Model T.
ProgN
Thanks Ranger
Barty Dont Hedge
ToS is a POS. Can't believe they didn't fix the issues overnight.
Ranger222
AG
WMT Jan 150 C being accumulated
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
fooz said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

fooz said:

Mentioned this earlier in the thread but there is talk of share dilution on MARA. I'm guessing this is playing into this? It just twitter and internet chatter but idk.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
WMT - earnings beat but opens down. In hindsight Ishould have been in on this earnings play before yesterday considering AMZN and other delivery performers. Thoughts on Walmart? 139 calls for 8/21 are $0.50.
McInnis 03
AG
TOS IS DRIVING ME TO DRINK. COFFEE. BUT DRINKING NONE THE LESS.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
E
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

WMT - earnings beat but opens down.
This seems to be the recurring theme during these quarantine times... its getting frustrating
topher06
Ranger222 said:

WMT Jan 150 C being accumulated
I will roll with this. If they can slice into the Amazon market even a little bit, it will be massive.
fooz
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

fooz said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

fooz said:

Mentioned this earlier in the thread but there is talk of share dilution on MARA. I'm guessing this is playing into this? It just twitter and internet chatter but idk.
BTC dropping isn't helping either.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

TOS IS DRIVING ME TO DRINK. COFFEE. BUT DRINKING NONE THE LESS.
I suspect they're having problems with merging Schwab's and TD's platforms and that's what is going on. Just speculation on my part.
topher06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

fooz said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

fooz said:

Not saying it won't happen, but those message boards say every stock is going to dilute and/or reverse split. That's generally just shorts trying to scare down the market.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Agreed.
McInnis 03
AG
We just need one of the Cramer 10 to announce a split and we'll be running free again.

SEriously, if anyone hears the word split, bomb this thread like nothing else matters.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
txaggie_08
AG
GOCO this morning. Didn't expect that.
59 South
AG
Don't trick us again ROKU... break and hold 152 again, and it looks like it's gonna explode like the last 3 reversals.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Phat32
AG
Averaged down on MARA and of course it drops further. Hope it can make a push soon.
Mister Cooper
AG
Bull trap??
McInnis 03
AG
Aint no butt pucker like an AMZN/TSLA butterfly butt pucker.

B&I Key:
Boat Shoes
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I don't think the Democrats win a majority in anything and Trump is re-elected. Every single contact I have across the country says looking at Democrat lead disasters, one after another, has scared them to quietly vote Republican. We shall see. At some point markets will go sideways into the election and the closer we hang near the top the better the odds my scenario occurs. We'll see whose right soon enough.

I'm layering January $8 SPXS calls every $0.30-$0.40. The longer we hang near all time highs the cheaper the January SPY puts will be. I haven't pulled the trigger on any of those yet. Historically when the markets get this close to all-time highs it eventually eclipses them.

OA, are you sticking with the $8 strike on SPXS regardless of how high the market runs and just averaging down? I bought my first lot at $0.80. Have orders set for $0.60 hoping to fill.

Thanks!
Fireman
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Aint no butt pucker like an AMZN/TSLA butterfly butt pucker.
This might be one of those days where you just go play a round of golf. When you are done, it will either be the most expensive round of golf of your life, or you'll have a 50% down payment on a new TSLA.
Ragoo
AG
Aaaaannnddddd. FADE
fooz
yukmonkey said:

Averaged down on MARA and of course it drops further. Hope it can make a push soon.
I got in at $3.40.
First Page Last Page
Page 2047 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.